TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage 1

Re: TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage

Hey all, ok...so we got major hay....it's ok somehow the room is at 81f 60%...which is good, and the girls didn't get watered, so we're 6 hours into light and we're droopy...it's 144am 5 hours to lights out, so sometime now I'll do that.

So...its early, and I got nothing to say much...oh did this yesterday...you might as well have these pics now..looks like I've been busy or something.. :)

DSCF5035.JPG

DSCF5038.JPG

DSCF50401.JPG

4 x LL's, 3 x o's, 2 x high cbd bagseed no3, 1 x god knows bagseed no4, 2 x Sleeslack Skunk Regulars 1 x Declicious Critical Haze Feminized....I'm keeping the Pineapple Chunk and White widow cross...till I know what the hell I'm doing :)

I got a heatpad under them and they're covered in the grow room.

TTFN...too early...grumpy no talk now...love yas but need to wake up...grrrrr...coffeee...cones....grrr..

Re: TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage

Hey all, ok...so we got major hay....it's ok somehow the room is at 81f 60%...which is good, and the girls didn't get watered, so we're 6 hours into light and we're droopy...it's 144am 5 hours to lights out, so sometime now I'll do that.

So...its early, and I got nothing to say much...oh did this yesterday...you might as well have these pics now..looks like I've been busy or something.. :)

DSCF5035.JPG

DSCF5038.JPG

DSCF50401.JPG

4 x LL's, 3 x o's, 2 x high cbd bagseed no3, 1 x god knows bagseed no4, 2 x Sleeslack Skunk Regulars 1 x Declicious Critical Haze Feminized....I'm keeping the Pineapple Chunk and White widow cross...till I know what the hell I'm doing :)

I got a heatpad under them and they're covered in the grow room.

TTFN...too early...grumpy no talk now...love yas but need to wake up...grrrrr...coffeee...cones....grrr..

Tas's has gone perpetual. Hell, yes bro.
I love it. Grow on lil seeds!

It was supposed to be perpetual...but...you know...life n stuff....me....blame on whatever :)

YAY...I finally commited :)

What the eff do I do with them from now?

Major humidity issues this morning....ok....major....100% outdoor humidity...its raining... for the rest of the week.

Inside the entrance to the room...is a smaller room...this is my ...clean area...no light for opening doors in an out....and also my humidity and heat exchanging room for the rest of the room...

cold dense air coming in under the door...meets hot air coming outta room...wall surfaces colder than the air in little room, so we condense....I'm a smart bugger...see the room has no...zero ventilation except that little room, it is the exchanging area...preheated cold fresh air goes into room...not...straight 4degreeC air...more like 12C.

Except the walls are saturated and we went up to 74 in the room. I'm mopping everything out....after watering and feeding...emptying trays....drying walls...

and...found mould in the little room...so vinegar to hit that immediately....hot fan....wipe down walls with hot water....oh I've got maybe another hour of emergency duties...just to clean up this new found mess....it's 832am been going since...6am....doh!

So the little room is going to have to be powered...exhausted...like me... :)

Anywho...that's my dribble...I'm going to get on with it...

Oh dehydrators...checked ebay, gumtree, local papers...the cheapest is 199 off ebay new...so, outta the question for the moment...I'm gunna have to work on ventilation and non electrical non-expense dehumidification....not even sure if that's possible...but...

I made a dehumidifier outta towels once....just hang dry towels in a wet room....you'd me amazed how much they pull outta there....its gunna have to be a combination of that type of thinking and the bloody heater....so....

Any other thoughts on that would be great :)

Hope you are all well, hugs

A few bowls of crackers and bread in the room to draw moisture? Rice will work too.

I'll think on this one. Would be great if you had a dehumidifier. Darn

Edit: Do you have any packets of silica gel? The packets of stuff in electronics boxes etc. during shipping to keep moisture away.

Hey Canna. Thanks for the suggestions.

I got...5 I think of those cupboard container damp rid thingies in there. 2 expensive ones at $7 each...and 3 at $2 each...they're much of a muchness...the expensive ones work faster...but I dunno they're worth the money...I think I can raid my computer boxes...I know I've got a few...like 10 or so packets of silica gell...thanks...I'm gunna chuck whatever I can in there till I see us back round the 60% again.

TTFN :)

If you're worried about the drying, just put them in paper bags or newspaper.
Do you have an oven?

Ok, so little room, cleaned, washed out, and heated up with door open, so it now dry...well the concrete floor still a bit damp, but overall, good.

Grow room, wiped down, two heaters on to force the humidity lower, temps still good.

Gunna to a trip ...again...to town to look at a couple fresh $2 damp rids, and re look at the whole thing again tomorrow....it's killed majorly my attemps to earn some money todya...so...not entirely happy, but it's not a total loss either...I've half a day to do some listings on ...maybe Fleabay and Flumtree and then, I gotta make a claim against my superannuation...on hardship grounds...so...paperwork...tons of paperwork..but...its a guarenteed 14 days to advice on acceptance or rejection then guarenteed 3 days till funds cleared in the bank...just before the mortgage is due........

By for now :)

La, salt..good idea...I've a tub of that somewhere...like 3kg or something....and cajun...good idea, papaer bag the buds in the room...ok...so little things...for little minds like mine :)

Thanks all..... :)

HARVEST UPDATE

LL3 Got the chop this morning... :)

I did a much better trim job, but paid the price....I had the plant up on a milkcrate...thinking about it..my arms were too high for the most of it...shake and ache...woohoo,,,,should be a new dance craze~!

ummm....newho....so LL4 didn't get chopped or weighted as this..took me almost two hours to do...I can't believe it, but it's true.

..I'm ok :)

Pics tell the truth, and based on the number n size of the colas...I was expecting a little more...but the numbers don't lie...so...about the same...which I guess is to be expected....

I'm good...happy as...If I get 1.5 zips of each clean, which I think is achievable...then there maybe a little in it for me, plus cash...sorry to ...am I allowed to talk like that here....can someone clarify? Thanks.

DSCF5059.JPG

OH...those superwipe thingies...cut em to strips...like one...and youve got a handful of ties...$14 at the hardware for rubberised tie wire like I'm using, or $4 from hobart for the same...superwipes it is....now....tie these on before you cut the cola's eh?....in readyness for re-growth that is...didn't do it with the first one, realised it after the fact...branches spring back...harder to reopen them now they're really short and stiff...without breaking the joint anyways...lesson learnt :0)

DSCF5060.JPG

DSCF5062.JPG

DSCF5063.JPG

DSCF5064.JPG

Check out reject shop and $2 shops for gardening stuff.. I got 50 meters of garden wire with rubber around it, $4, yeah that's right $4... They have heaps of good cheap gardening stuff.. 10lt pots are $3.50, square ones too.....good idea with the wipes..

Beautiful buds...
Really well done A.
You've now learned what the term "gone to wood" now.

Hey Jaga...yep, I need to go and do LL4 now...I'm waiting for lights on in an hour :)

...except...yawn...

this little black duck is quacked....

Good night all...c u in 6 hours odd.... :)

Re: TassieDevil's Indoor DIY Bagseed WhatTheFluxing Learning Curve-Stage1

great information TasDevil! i am on first page, this site is looking a lot more my style than the first site i contributed with. i will do a journal diary of my next grow if all goes as i hope, i sent you my first 420friend request, cheers mate:thumb:

Hello and :welcome: to :420: gratefl

Thank you for for joining us....I'm sure you'll find once you look around and find a comfy seat...well...you wont want to leave :)

I'm humbled mate...ummm there is a great deal of information here....maybe my journal is place for seeing what not to do :rofl:

...and those kind souls who come round to help...well...some of them at least are here for you to follow and listen too....like I do :rofl:

I feel I should drop a couple of links in here, like as a welcome...care package we used to call em...but it's 116 am, and my brain is struggling... I'll give you a couple of journals that are good value with highly respected members who know their stuff...

The Virtual Couch....a place to hang out...off topic...please if you're needing somewhere to sit and chat...this is the place... :)

LA and Fluxing....training and knowledge to get the most yield outta your ladies..

Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Other deeply knowledgeable members and their journals....different systems and setups....all great results :)

Dennise

Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

Cannafan

Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

BAR,,,Broke Ass Reg....

New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

CajunCelt...I dunno what to say about him...n which journals are still active....anyways....ha...sorry Cajun...not :)

2015 World Cannabis Week

...there's more, but I gotta stop!

OH I forgot to mention the best part about them above...they're wonderful humans who would love to help...fire away and ask...

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom