TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage 1

Re: TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage

HARVEST UPDATE - LL4

Ok, so I got a huge day, so I'm just dropping and running.

I've got feeding next....539am and then tax and super prep for 6-8 hours to get into the mail today! :)

TTFN, god I'm loving early mornings at the mo :)

DSCF5086.JPG

DSCF50871.JPG

DSCF5088.JPG
[

DSCF5089.JPG

DSCF5091.JPG

DSCF50931.JPG

Re: TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage

How about deep fried...like in cannaoil with a nice ...oh something delicate...a tempura batter....

mmmmmmmmmmm :)

I realise they'd dry faster all in little buds...but, just the initial dry, I'm keen to let them hang like that....they look good too :)

TTFN again...hugs Canna hope you have a good one :)

Tas Sticks...who needs Thailand now?
Awesome harvest bro. Contemplate and reflect on what you learned from them.
I don't know why I wrote that, but it sounds cool.

LOL Cajun.. I capitalised it cause it was an out loud laugh here by myself.... Don't reflect back on it dude, lol, don't do that to yourself :) just shit stirring ya mate :) both of ya :)

It was cool Cajun...n that...like whatever it meant :)

Now I'm shit stirring.... good afterevening gentlemen :)

Hello Ranger...yep I'll take that..Tassie of the month :)

Now, Canna has been on me, so...Canna, can you turn away now please...

So, I split one of the girls....ordinarily I might brag about such an achievement...but, not in this case...sorry :rofl: ROFL... :rofl:

(whistles)....move along please nothing to see here folks....

Ok, Canna..

Now, so the the superwipes are holding her together again...

.....crickets.....so that sounds bad......

It's Friday night...:woohoo:....little drunk, little stoned...little...mucho grosso Metallica....

:woohoo:

....and....she's on me like a Hawk...

Good morning sweetheart....oops...I'm still a boy :)

Yep, It'll be fine...ok...so within the context of a plant here ok...and ...oh dear..should I....it's my journal, ...oh this is a toughie../.

ok, so I was just bending her over tieing her down, like you do.. :).. and didn't hear or see anything...later watering them in, I see this massive split...oh snow!

So, yep it pulled up reasonably well, and...well there was no bleeding, so I'm not even sure I did it this morning...I'd expect to see some sort of weeping or bleeding if I'd have just done it...but anyways...she'll be fine...

Did you read the restraint in my words Canna?

hehehehehehehe

She should be just fine. I know there are cheerleaders out there that have hurt themselves doing the splits. LOL

I always pull up this site in the morning to read new stuff going on, so.....I'm not on you like a hawk. You just keep throwing me mice tidbits to catch. :rofl:
And stop worrying about restraint here, this is your journal...do what the hell you want on it.
Have a smoke, enjoy...relax. Tonight is tonight, tomorrow is tomorrow....you can't be in tomorrow if it ain't here yet.

:circle-of-love:

Hey mate...yep...thanks...

I did catch myself...so thats why I let it go...well just a little......it's an old habit...thanks for reminding me :)

I know you're not Canna...I know you're back into you're groove here too mate, it's fine...but...I picked it though...:) ... I got my tongue out at ya....love you :)

...no eye contact...back's outta room quietly...

I've got...Madness the Rise and Fall on at the moment....Our house.... :)

I'm off to the smoking room :) ...just momentarily :)

I've got both Sleeslack skunk regulars are up and also ...oh the CBD girl...but...I think she's having trouble...looks....funky...gunna give them some light and see what happens to her, and what else pops up!

:woohoo:

That's my first ever 'BRANDED' seed, or known genetic seed ever planted, and both came up...!!!

Critical yet to come....fingers crossed...and multlple extra digits... :rofl:

Hey LA..I fell in dark this morn..stuffed left hand..and ankle..again...been lying down.

Man that sux. Esp for weed guru like u

Stuck at work....doh! Whattcha doing? Is it 420 related? Hope so for yor sake

Best back at you an K too mate hugs..give her a big squeeze from me please :)

TTFn

I walk in the dark over flat slaps of concrete...that has a step in it...

It always wins...that bloody stupid step where you can't see it...

Shit I'm sore...bloody knees, stretched lig in knee, ankle, wrist...bloody palms where I slipped...I'm a mess....just sold $500 worth of stuff....that means...I'll almost have half the first deferred payment of the mortgage, buy food, live..n stuff in between selling all the other stuff.....so ...yay!...ouch...yay!....ouch...:rofl:

I'ts not funny, so stop laughing :)

Hey Canna...

I know right...endless...it's fine...for today my self worth shall not be measured by my experiences... :)

mmm too busy to do that...but I promise...I'm doing good 420 work and taking..well can't do much else...

Bit iffy today...went up to 74 now I've moved some fans around and we're coming down...64% I think now at 65f...not warm enough...but I just don't want to turn the heater up to 500w for the next....12 hours again.....

I'm working on a fix...oh many seemingly simple, yet complex fixes...

That's my way....I achieve the impossible every day! :)

Hello mate, good afternoon I guess for you :)

Oh and :thanks:

...yay....Critical haze is pushing some of the coco up...can just see a glint of seed under there.. :)

And the high cbd bagseed too is moving under the coco :)

Back
Top Bottom