Tdoggs first bubble grow (White Widow)

T-dog

What I have noticed in my 1+ grows is that I have the same green slime on the inner walls and on the air tubes. This occurs at the beginning of the grow, say the first few weeks. Presuming you have the SH bubblponic res, which is blue, light tends to penetrate the cover. I clean the walls and tubes every drain and replenish (weekly). Once your plants grow a decent canopy it will cut a lot of the light from reaching the cover, and the problem just goes away. If it's real bad, then some kind of action, such as black duct taping the res lid, may be required.

Peace

Sam

Yeah i've already tapped it up with some of that reflective tape.

Yeah well early the week I burnt my plants pretty bad.. I was at 1/2str nutes then went 3/4 after a couple of days. Went over to my friends house and spent the nite, when I got back home they I seen they were burnt pretty bad.. drained water put just plain water back in no nutes. My plants are SOOOOOOO far behind to be 3+ weeks in veg, will I be able to recover?

I saw a grow once, with 4 nodes, 8 leaves, 6 plants in a BP system and he decided to make and add nute soup that burnt them up, every leaf fell off. Six little naked sticks, sticking up. He drained, put them on 1/4 nutes and within about a week, he had new leaves and learned his lesson. He got a harvest 11 weeks later.

is this root rot? I've been putting peroxide in there everytime I do a rez change I just don't understand lol.

004275.JPG

003283.JPG

002317.JPG

001279.JPG

Ok so I have been just runnin pure water cuz of nute burn for like a week with no problems, and yesterday I added nutes and guess what... THE NEXT DAY I GOT ALGAE, wat is up with that, if I get different nutes you think that would help. Because I noticed... at the begining of the grow I didnt have algea.. wasnt using nutes, and when I started using nutes is when the algae started. Now again I put nutes in algae imidiatly the next day. It has got to be the nutes, my rez is covered in reflective duct tape too! Anyways so if I were to get more nutes what would you guys suggest...
Thanks for all the help

Stay Green,
Tdogg

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

some things happened and I had to move them outside they still doing good but the yeild looks like its going to be small =/

i got a ww from nirvana it looks beautiful. its on week 8 flowering. im letting it go 10 to 11 weeks. i belive its 50/50 sativa/indica.
but it still looks like its going to be a very low yeild.
the ak48 is the one i usually go with when ordering from nirvana. its the real deal.
i also got the auroara indica,the blue mystic, and the swiss cheese from nirvana. all fem. seeds. i wish i took more clones of the ww. could i put it back to veg or is it to late.
i think the ww needs a little more veg time, like 60 days for a better yeild.
:nicethread:

I'm glad you are still here.

Yeah i've been readin on here just havent been doing much posting, really dissapointed with the yeild that im going to get. I think when I transplanted outside into soil from hydro is stunted growth bad.. It's almost week 9 of flowering and it looks like if im lucky.. I will get a ounce at most =/

Back
Top Bottom