Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

I think IP rating only speaks to the water and dust resistance.

I think you're right. The manual talks about the difference in using different dimming modes... but I think it's a weather rating based on using the wires vs the dials.

I think you can see how I was confused....

View media item 1653516

Maybe voltage adjustment is to expand the selection of fixtures the driver can pair with? I saw mention of I/O connection, but I tried searching the term and found little. I'm interested to know the reason why it has voltage adjustment, so if anyone knows or comes across that info, please clue me in.

Roger Wilco baby.

I've got a quandary of my own. There are apparently about 1000 different presses, screws, extractors, magic devices designed to pump out oil or other extracts. I wanna make vape juice, and really just dunno what way to turn.
This crazy little thing looks good.... High Quality Professional Commercial Cannabis Oil Extraction Machine - Buy Cannabis Oil Extraction Machine,Cooking Oil Filter Machine,Commercial Cookie Press Machine Product on Alibaba.com
Specifically... these words caught my eye....

Q:How long does it take to work for a time? And how many raw materials it can press in a time?
A: One time working is 30mins; One time it can process 1kg raw material.

o_O

So what does this gadget do? Oils, yes ... resins? Our oils? It seems too simple.

Ima ignorant - need some filling in. :hmmmm: Is it like slow squishing? Like the 10-ton press jobbies?

I think you're right. The manual talks about the difference in using different dimming modes... but I think it's a weather rating based on using the wires vs the dials.

I think you can see how I was confused....

View media item 1653516

Well I know all this will take me some time to really understand everything u guys talkn bout so it all pretty much confuses me ha:rofl: but yes thanx brother tead an every1 else that helped me out here gettn this light setup. Man I'm so excited to see how good it does yield wise. Cause I got it in the flower tent over one of my devils carnival clones and dam is she bright lol. But yea speaking of my devils carnival clones I went to put more holes in the pot for drainage. And when I moved the 30 gallon tote of hibrix soil I seen this lol.

I got roots growing out the bottom. And they are thick to u can see the little side hairs from here lol.

THat you under that mask????? Man you getting some shit going... GL with them. ? do you have some dehumidification going on?????????? I'd imagine the R/H gets up there at 'night'? And I know it's going to go up come that warmer weather................... Stuff you call summer.. 100 degrees in the shade and wet....... But they are looking happy. I need to back read a tad.. GL and Keepem Green

Roger Wilco baby.

I've got a quandary of my own. There are apparently about 1000 different presses, screws, extractors, magic devices designed to pump out oil or other extracts. I wanna make vape juice, and really just dunno what way to turn.
This crazy little thing looks good.... High Quality Professional Commercial Cannabis Oil Extraction Machine - Buy Cannabis Oil Extraction Machine,Cooking Oil Filter Machine,Commercial Cookie Press Machine Product on Alibaba.com
Specifically... these words caught my eye....

Q:How long does it take to work for a time? And how many raw materials it can press in a time?
A: One time working is 30mins; One time it can process 1kg raw material.
I jus made my concentrate and got this emulsifier terpene mix from myxedup.com they got a few different flavors u can get and so far the ones I liked were the blueberry and the banana glue cause the actually tasted good but actually worked at emulsifying my concentrate dwn to actually vape it lol I noticed the pineapple express worked at being able to break dwn enough to vape but I used that black oil more like cco then actual concentrate so it tasted like ass n I gave it away lol. But if done right n used normal concentrate tht one would also work I'm guessing. But yea check it out its stuff called solvent 710 on there website if u wana check it out good shit. Oh an jus start with like a small amount like 1/4 the bottle an jus add alil more as needed till it mixes all dwn with how ever much concentrate u got. Also get another lil glass bottle to hold it in cause u usually dnt end up using it all at once the shits tht potent lol. But yea brother man hope ur gettn all ur vape needs met. I know I have a way easier time breathing vaping versus smoking altho I do love me flower every now an then lol.

understand everything u guys talkn bout

Like we do?!?! Oh no my friend... I'm not seeing any electrical engineers 'round this thread. We're all just fumbling in the dark using our sharp minds and reading eyes to find our way.
Added bonus... it's always more fun to fumble with friends!

I got roots growing out the bottom. And they are thick to u can see the little side hairs from here lol.

See... dump that dirt in the garden and go full hydro.... you'll not have pesky roots like that roaming your gardens and growin all healthy 'n shit.
Doc and his kit. Sure does work well. It's just funny for me... considering that the good Doc was one of the primary drivers for me to try hempy many eons ago... he didn't always grow in dirt.

THat you under that mask????? Man you getting some shit going... GL with them. ? do you have some dehumidification going on?????????? I'd imagine the R/H gets up there at 'night'? And I know it's going to go up come that warmer weather................... Stuff you call summer.. 100 degrees in the shade and wet....... But they are looking happy. I need to back read a tad.. GL and Keepem Green

Yup... dat's me. Man I'm gettin skinny as the years roll by.

You touch on a large subject in my world. Weather.
Right now, I'm running 2 dehumidifiers (veg and bloom). They dump into 60gal covered totes that I drain on occasion with a pump. The 60gal totes are good for a few weeks. Garden RH has been floating in the low 70% zone. Fans all around.
Additionally, I'm dumping air up thru the attic thru a filter with 2 active attic fans moving the air thru... one fan pulling, and one pushing at the other either ends of the attic. This should have the side benefit of cooling the attic a bit... thus the house as a whole just a bit. You wouldn't even believe how crazy hot attics get down here... you don't ever want to go up there in summertime.
AC's are working all around. No central, just window units and portables. They all seem to start cranking their compressors when the temps outside cross the 55f line. Obviously they'll be working hard from here on out as I think we may be over that temp line from here on out. Can't wait to see how that plays out in the power bill department... ugh.
Power has been a challenge. The house was retrofitted with a bunch of single run GFI outlets that really chewed up space in the circuit breaker panel. I replaced the panel with a larger one and ran a 60a circuit over to the light box thru a fuseable link cutoff box. Now I'm setting pretty power wise.
Anyway.... I got the army all situated to battle the summer heat. We'll see how the troops can do over the long hot summer. I've got Co2 supplementation in place, so I'm actually shooting for a lower 80's target... that should help the troops in the trenches emensely.

Wow... that was allot of heat related words. As you can see, I've spent some time on that issue.

I jus made my concentrate and got this emulsifier terpene mix from myxedup.com they got a few different flavors u can get and so far the ones I liked were the blueberry and the banana glue cause the actually tasted good but actually worked at emulsifying my concentrate dwn to actually vape it lol I noticed the pineapple express worked at being able to break dwn enough to vape but I used that black oil more like cco then actual concentrate so it tasted like ass n I gave it away lol. But if done right n used normal concentrate tht one would also work I'm guessing. But yea check it out its stuff called solvent 710 on there website if u wana check it out good shit. Oh an jus start with like a small amount like 1/4 the bottle an jus add alil more as needed till it mixes all dwn with how ever much concentrate u got. Also get another lil glass bottle to hold it in cause u usually dnt end up using it all at once the shits tht potent lol. But yea brother man hope ur gettn all ur vape needs met. I know I have a way easier time breathing vaping versus smoking altho I do love me flower every now an then lol.

I'm going for the unflavored variety. I want the herb taste to be the only thing in there.
I'll be trying to replicate the clear juice that I got on a recent visit to the left coast.
I've been making alcohol tincture in my the Magical Butter machine, then evaporating off the Everclear to get a super thick honey/wax product. Unfortunately, it's very dark. I think the presses put out a clear product... maybe some green... but I dunno.... totally outta my comfort zone. I'm planning to mix my honey with EJmix or just straight PG for the first testing.

Like we do?!?! Oh no my friend... I'm not seeing any electrical engineers 'round this thread. We're all just fumbling in the dark using our sharp minds and reading eyes to find our way.
Added bonus... it's always more fun to fumble with friends!

See... dump that dirt in the garden and go full hydro.... you'll not have pesky roots like that roaming your gardens and growin all healthy 'n shit.
Doc and his kit. Sure does work well. It's just funny for me... considering that the good Doc was one of the primary drivers for me to try hempy many eons ago... he didn't always grow in dirt.

Yup... dat's me. Man I'm gettin skinny as the years roll by.

You touch on a large subject in my world. Weather.
Right now, I'm running 2 dehumidifiers (veg and bloom). They dump into 60gal covered totes that I drain on occasion with a pump. The 60gal totes are good for a few weeks. Garden RH has been floating in the low 70% zone. Fans all around.
Additionally, I'm dumping air up thru the attic thru a filter with 2 active attic fans moving the air thru... one fan pulling, and one pushing at the other either ends of the attic. This should have the side benefit of cooling the attic a bit... thus the house as a whole just a bit. You wouldn't even believe how crazy hot attics get down here... you don't ever want to go up there in summertime.
AC's are working all around. No central, just window units and portables. They all seem to start cranking their compressors when the temps outside cross the 55f line. Obviously they'll be working hard from here on out as I think we may be over that temp line from here on out. Can't wait to see how that plays out in the power bill department... ugh.
Power has been a challenge. The house was retrofitted with a bunch of single run GFI outlets that really chewed up space in the circuit breaker panel. I replaced the panel with a larger one and ran a 60a circuit over to the light box thru a fuseable link cutoff box. Now I'm setting pretty power wise.
Anyway.... I got the army all situated to battle the summer heat. We'll see how the troops can do over the long hot summer. I've got Co2 supplementation in place, so I'm actually shooting for a lower 80's target... that should help the troops in the trenches emensely.

Wow... that was allot of heat related words. As you can see, I've spent some time on that issue.

I'm going for the unflavored variety. I want the herb taste to be the only thing in there.
I'll be trying to replicate the clear juice that I got on a recent visit to the left coast.
I've been making alcohol tincture in my the Magical Butter machine, then evaporating off the Everclear to get a super thick honey/wax product. Unfortunately, it's very dark. I think the presses put out a clear product... maybe some green... but I dunno.... totally outta my comfort zone. I'm planning to mix my honey with EJmix or just straight PG for the first testing.

They got a plain unflavored one to just for what ur talkn an yea my stuff I used with the m.b machine turned dark as well. Thats when I started pressing my buds with a hair straightener and some parchment paper and getting some rosin or whatever they call it lmao. But yea then mix that with the emulsifier blend (whatever one I decided to go with that time) and noticed I got a way better taste then when I used the darker stuff from my m.b machine. So far with all the various methods I've been trying out to make my own vape liquid this one has been the best tasting to me anyway. I can tell u my next adventure is going to be getting my hands on some laboratory grade equipment and really have some fun lmao. I wana get a couple of distillers and all the lil beakers an tubes to make some really good extractions. Then some other types of extraction gear like purge ovens and what not. But this is all alot of money so its guna take me some time to save up for all that haha but one day I'll have my dream lab lol.

I got some shit from WAX liquidizer for diluting BHO into vape oil. It says to use 1 gram of dab material to 2ml of oil. Just put the oil in a shot glass, then the shot glass into slightly less than boiling water. I've found that this mix was too weak so I upped to to 1.5:2, then 2:2 works just as well and is way more potent. Also found out that the product I have is low quality, and have my eyes on something from 760glass that are made from actual terpenes whereas what I now have is made from unnatural oils.

GreenGene's Garden on YouTube has a video that shows how to make a cheap DIY Rosen press for smashing keif into rosen, and since extraction is stupid easy when using dry ice, one can extract an entire plant with dry ice, take all that hash and press it into Rosen, then convert as much of the Rosen into vape oil as desired. I haven't been able to convince enough of my patients into giving up the sweet leaf in favor of the oil or Rosen to warrant dumping another $500 into everything I'd need, but the knowledge is still priceless to me.

Back
Top Bottom