TeSmp's 400W White Widow's + Soil & DWC Lollipops

Re: teSmp's 400w White Widow's + Soil & DWC Lollipops - BPN

:cheer: :morenutes: :morenutes: :morenutes: :morenutes: :morenutes: lol this is fun

Lol, looks like it!

Just bumping these pics over since they weren't on the other page long:

IMG_08857.jpg

IMG_088411.jpg

Screen_Shot_2012-04-07_at_10_16_03_AM1.png

IMG_086813.jpg

IMG_0887.PNG

Well i just got home from work long night closeing, did you see the old mans new plant ive never even got to see this one i just now learned about it. he has some green thumbs i dont get how he does it. its some sort of grand daddy purp x white king

oooo the bonsai has a big sister budsai..............

Well i just got home from work long night closeing, did you see the old mans new plant ive never even got to see this one i just now learned about it. he has some green thumbs i dont get how he does it. its some sort of grand daddy purp x white king

Yeah I did, I was just about to peak back in there and comment. To Gpa Mud, you should put a link to your journal in your signature.

Wow man those buds look freaking killer! also like that bonsai tree.

Thanks growman, I'm getting happy with the way they're turning out other then the bud size :)

Nice journal, im inn! ;)

Nice ill be over to check out your journal later tonight or tomorrow. How stinky was the northern lights you did? I'm trying to find a auto flower strain that doesn't smell much.

It actually wasnt that stinky, but I think it should've been.. Had lots of spidermites, and wasnt in complete control regarding nutes and ph. I got some ok smoke, but not stinky chronic.
I have a new mother of Northern Lights now, and got some NL clones in flower around day 10. I will keep close attention to the smell of them, and let you know how it turns out. Im pretty sure its going 2 turn out 4 the better this time (been reading up alot) ;):peace:

Had to go look and... Your uncle is the fucking shit! Just crazy plants and buds!

Flower Day 18 - Giesel

K here's pics of flowering day 18 for the Giesel 2L clone. The yellow in the pics is just the HPS.. I also threw in the test bud how it looks today from the WW (which still has 3 weeks to flower).

IMG_089811.jpg

IMG_08998.jpg

IMG_090010.jpg

IMG_0894.PNG

:thanks::thanks:

Yeah I did, I was just about to peak back in there and comment. To Gpa Mud, you should put a link to your journal in your signature.

How do i do that? lol thanks! GMP

How do i do that? lol thanks! GMP

What you will want to do is go to USER CP which is a tab at the top of your page... Once you are there select edit signature on the left hand side. Then you will want to write this:

[U RL="Paste your URL here to your journal"] Type whatever you want the link to say here [/URL]

I hope that didn't confuse you to much, to even confuse you a little more remove the space between U and R in the first URL I wrote. I had to do it so it didn't paste a link here.

You have some great plants right there! keep up the great work!

Thank you Grandpa Mud-P! Nice to hear that from someone that grows as well as you :) This is my second grow so far, and I've learned so much this time. Lot's of changes coming up!

Perfect!

I always post my damn pics at the end of each page lol.

I know the feeling it seems like every time i post pics they end up at the bottom of the page and then they are buried are the next post. Your girls are looking good. The new clone is looking good. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom