TGA - Brian Berry Cough & Hi Brix

Cleaned, cloned and ready to flower. They'll get some de-stress and some water now too, they're a bit dry.
IMG_89743.JPG

Curso and the Bean Co. :)
Beautiful, vibrant looking G to Be

Thanks bro. I am really, really excited about that cross. I am going to look for a good hybrid as this OPP pheno is pretty indica heavy and the skellington, well it's pretty sativa heavy. Should be a fun buzz, I'll find out soon enough.

Scrubby had a hand in those beans too, he provided the skellingtons ;) Thanks bro!!! :high-five: See what we did, easy as pie, now to get to grow some....

Okay so I removed a few hours and set the timer to 11/13. Everything got soaked with energy with some tea, then topdressed with some soil. Had whatever fan's I just didn't like cut off and I moved the lights up to like 3' for now. 3 450w led's is a lot of light man.

So today is day 1 of the flip, for anyone who likes to count...Once they give me some pistils I like to count personally.

IMG_90241.JPG

This is OPP...
IMG_90251.JPG

These are all TGA~Brian Berry Cough so is the one dead middle of the tent I missed her taking pics....
IMG_90281.JPG
IMG_90271.JPG

IMG_9029.JPG

This is the BID GDP~
IMG_90261.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

happy plants happy life :thumb:

also, happy plants happy wife :rofl:

So, i must have missed it but you put in that 3rd 450? nice dude i ran Veg in my 4x4 tent with just 1, one day ill be as cool as you ;) Hey i was curious how long you run youre flowering period? you said you start counting from the sign of pistils, how much time left does that usually indicate for you? Just curious, im on my first grow and im newb status. also why not just 12/12 like everyone else? why 11/13?:circle-of-love:

So, i must have missed it but you put in that 3rd 450? nice dude i ran Veg in my 4x4 tent with just 1, one day ill be as cool as you ;) Hey i was curious how long you run youre flowering period? you said you start counting from the sign of pistils, how much time left does that usually indicate for you? Just curious, im on my first grow and im newb status. also why not just 12/12 like everyone else? why 11/13?:circle-of-love:

I do 11/13 because Doc had asked me to check it out and after doing some research, it mimics the tropics. I get a different phenotypicial expression from it too. Some strains finish a bit faster under it as well.

I flower until the plant is done. Meaning I don't follow the calendar. If we pull at 8 weeks every time, we end up with terps that haven't finished developing. Like CBG for example. It converts into thc when its done. So in reality, I'd get it tested and check that then determine when. Most strains finish a tad slower in soil, too. I generally add 10-15 days to their suggested harvest time.

I just added the 3rd light the other day, its so bright. I really wanted 2 plants per light this run. It worked out well.

I count from pistils for breeding purposes.

Back
Top Bottom