THC Bombs Auto X 5 - All In A Super Duper Nutty Soil

Duggan recommends rubbing it carefully between your thumb and index finger to warm it and soften it up before you crush the stem to supercrop. MedFarmer, can you do that when they're flowering? I have a lanky one in my tent too.

sue i am thinking of just cutting the tip of the bud to see if it back builds and stops going north lol :)

How much has she shot up over the past couple days Professor? Backbuilding the buds may not slow her down fast enough. My hesitation with my own is that she's also blooming and I don't want to stress her any more than I already have. I know supercropping is a technique used before flipping into flowering, but these are autos. I hesitate to supercrop a plant in bloom.

im with you with that one , ive made the cut just now , ill let you know how she goes in next day or so, i cut about 2 inches down on main cola , ill take the plunge as you have no room and i can always throw it out into the poly tunnel if she dont stop heading north

Duggan recommends rubbing it carefully between your thumb and index finger to warm it and soften it up before you crush the stem to supercrop. MedFarmer, can you do that when they're flowering? I have a lanky one in my tent too.

You will be fine SweetSue. It is common practice when people find their plant is getting taller than they expected in flower.

i pimped my led

this is normal

P10705101.JPG

this is how i have it now , i do like the spectrum of it

P10705111.JPG
P1070512.JPG
P1070513.JPG
P1070515.JPG
P1070516.JPG

Amazing! Bravo Professor. :bravo:

ok changes to my set up due to MORE FECKING LIGHT LEAKS lol still working on it

built a little veg room , nice and light tight . at the mo i am using it for to flower my blue blood as the have been naughty and showing nanners for some reason .

there is a picture of the bombs and a picture of the bomb and her balls , i hope they mature quick enough for me to pollinate one of the bombs i really like
also a picture of my clones, ill veg these and flower them to see if they hermie , is it the genetics or was it the leaks , every time i get regular seeds i seem to have problems so enough is enough ,

P10706001.JPG
P1070601.JPG
P10706021.JPG
P10706021.JPG
P10706031.JPG
P10706041.JPG
P10706051.JPG
P1070606.JPG
P1070607.JPG
P1070608.JPG

Back
Top Bottom