The 420fied Plan

I don't waste time folks.....lol

Thanks again WOF and sonzor. This little unit is going to save me thousands.

csb4.jpg

csaft_1.jpg

csaft_2.jpg

It took me all of 15 minutes to make. All I've got to do now is load the jar with distilled water and attach a .9999 silver coin to each gator clip and I'm ready to go.

The fem'd Auto AK-47 is ordered. This will be fun.

Thanks again guys!

a few important notes i have learned from my first experience.

1)(not from experience but just knowing lol) in your post it say he doesn't recommend just plugging into the wall, in fact that wouldn't work anyways because it has do be a direct current (dc) thats why you use a little dc converter.

2)if you are going to do this, i would suggest planting the female the you are going to treat 2-3 weeks earlier than the females you want to pollinate. the treatment will slow down its progress for a while, and you want to try to line up when it will have pollen with the peak fertility of the females. you could even do the fe/male out before starting the females and harvest the pollen and save it and then do the females and hand pollinate them.

i want to try this method, but i have a bottle of STS that should last me the rest of my life, so i don't know if i'll get to it. lol.

gl bro. ill be here.

edit: looks like you got it all right with the dc converter.

a few important notes i have learned from my first experience.

1)(not from experience but just knowing lol) in your post it say he doesn't recommend just plugging into the wall, in fact that wouldn't work anyways because it has do be a direct current (dc) thats why you use a little dc converter.

2)if you are going to do this, i would suggest planting the female the you are going to treat 2-3 weeks earlier than the females you want to pollinate. the treatment will slow down its progress for a while, and you want to try to line up when it will have pollen with the peak fertility of the females. you could even do the fe/male out before starting the females and harvest the pollen and save it and then do the females and hand pollinate them.

i want to try this method, but i have a bottle of STS that should last me the rest of my life, so i don't know if i'll get to it. lol.

gl bro. ill be here.

edit: looks like you got it all right with the dc converter.

Great post. I do have the dc converter. Saw your edit. I pm'd you. We need to chat.

Thanks bro!

i just thought of something,

if your going to go plant these girls and not come back until harvest,

WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET PIC UPDATES!!!! DOH!

its gonna be like magic, ok guys they sprouted [pic] . . . BOOM they're done [pic] magically delicious.

Yup I have been getting some outdoors magazine that has an add of one that you can access by comp. so you can check any time.

would be impressive if it has a good transmission range, would be excellent for counter intelligence if a cop ever came across the op.

If this is even close to your last journal this will be great!!

You've always supported me on my grow and I hope I can return the favor on this new one of yours.

I did 45 plants this year out it the woods. One thing I learned was to only do feminized seeds. Just not worth the time or effort to do straight seeds.

The other thing I learned was that farming is almost a full time job. And harvest is double time. I was a total solo operation this time around. I just finished the harvest of the first garden and it was a lot of work. Gets faster and easier as it goes along. Next year I will plant more but only bother with the big buds and leave the rest.

I'm glad to see that someone from Humboldt County, Medifreddie, is along for the ride. There is more knowledge in that county, when it comes to cannabis, then anywhere in the world.

This journal is going to be awesome!

I'm down!

Next year I will plant more but only bother with the big buds and leave the rest.

can I follow you with a pan and broom? ;)

I'm glad to see that someone from Humboldt County, Medifreddie, is along for the ride. There is more knowledge in that county, when it comes to cannabis, then anywhere in the world.

I thought about that statement, and about how relatively young the US is versus other countries that have grown cannabis for centuries, and I was going to disagree, but upon further thought, I'm not so sure you're wrong.

If this is even close to your last journal this will be great!!

You've always supported me on my grow and I hope I can return the favor on this new one of yours.

I did 45 plants this year out it the woods. One thing I learned was to only do feminized seeds. Just not worth the time or effort to do straight seeds.

The other thing I learned was that farming is almost a full time job. And harvest is double time. I was a total solo operation this time around. I just finished the harvest of the first garden and it was a lot of work. Gets faster and easier as it goes along. Next year I will plant more but only bother with the big buds and leave the rest.

Hey thanks for the plug bornie- i fear I come off soundin like a know-it-all sometimes but that's far from the truth. Yea, the fellas 'round here know a thing er 2 ( ya might be gettin a tad carried away with the "anywhere in the world" claim but the interesting thing is, most of them dont even own computers. I reckon it's an old-school thing. I do my best to keep em up on the latest internet grow stuff but alas, the stubborn bastards just throw rocks at me! LOL Thanks again pard & sincere apologies to 420fied for the off-trackin....:peace:MF

The other thing I learned was that farming is almost a full time job. And harvest is double time. I was a total solo operation this time around.
Hell Yea!!^

What about nepal, tibet, afghanastan, holland, canada, jamaica and various other global places? Humbolt no doubt has left an indellible mark on the culture but that^ seems to be more of an opinion.

420fied might have to quit his day job (j/k). I waswonderin about nutes. Those polymer crystals hold enough nutes too? Would the way they hold water pose a risk or root rot? Just curious.

If you live the life, you will learn.

While I must agree that if you live in a community that is more knowledgeable there will better instruction, and good instruction crushes the learning curve so you can learn a lot faster, but there is another side to wisdom. wisdom is not only knowledge it is understanding. and understanding is based on the individual not the location. knowledge is wide spread these technological days, wisdom is still scarce.

sorry for pontificating on your journal. couldn't help myself.

If you live the life, you will learn.

While I must agree that if you live in a community that is more knowledgeable there will better instruction, and good instruction crushes the learning curve so you can learn a lot faster, but there is another side to wisdom. wisdom is not only knowledge it is understanding. and understanding is based on the individual not the location. knowledge is wide spread these technological days, wisdom is still scarce.

sorry for pontificating on your journal. couldn't help myself.

Well then, maybe Humboldt has more than it's share of wisdom, lol.

You shall know them by their fruit.

perhaps, but you might be selling the rest of the world a bit short. lol.

I'm sure I am.

I agree with you, wisdom is rare and not related to geography.

I've also had much more exposure to Humboldt's fruit than any other location, so my perspective is skewed.

Personally, I think Thailand is full of wisdom also, but then I would, lol.

Sorry to perpetuate this OT discussion.

Back
Top Bottom