The Anti-Journal Journal

Bit of an update on what I have going along with some pics.

Chronie that is left that got stressed out in cabinet along with a HX from other thread, not sure if they going to pull thru as look like they tried to go into Flower due to stress, got put in bigger pot and did some training to open it up a bit (post #276 was a before pic) and this is it's current pic:
0013663.JPG

The two Blue Blizzard (BZ) of my breeding experiment are moving along:
0052912.JPG

And the outdoor DQ and LJ still kicking, as never done outdoor all stressed worrying about Bud Rot so no idea if pistils doing what they doing quite normal for outdoor or not..time will tell ;) :rofl: :
0062563.JPG
0072381.JPG
0082159.JPG
0091935.JPG

Well crud, found a few spots of Bud Rot on the DQ, now I gotta decide weather I chop a bit early or what on it as kinda cloudy today and could still rain (did yesterday when it wasn't supposed to rain, so one of them)....decisions decisions

Chopped a bunch off the DQ yesterday as can't find any on the LJ, was about 6 small buds that were bad so cut them out and chopped a bit early to see if I can save some of it even if it is early. Left some smaller and lower ones to see if they mature more (and that will help air circulation as it was pretty dense and I should have trimmed her up more prior to the rain), as supposed to be no rain for awhile (who knows they change forecast all the time it seems and rarely right anyway). I will have to keep an eye on them along with what I have hanging up to dry, as don't want to smoke crap but be bummed if lost everything on my experiment (may not mess with outdoor again or find a more resistant strain).

Chopped the top part of the LJ today, chance of rain early morning and the top buds were done for sure. See what the weather brings and decide if I am going to chop the rest off of it and the rest of the DQ tomorrow or wait a few more days.

Chopped the rest off of both outside girls today, weather been cloudy and rainy too much, so figured it was time to finish them off.

Will gets some pics up of the two I sprouted from the seeds I made in a day or two, along with updating my other Journals.

Do you have picture of your LJ cured or harvested I want to know what to look forward to.

It is still hanging up, will try and get a pic of the Outdoor one by this weekend (Wife's Sister in town visiting so will be spread thin until Saturday). The two Outdoor ones were Clones of ones I got at a Dispensary, so their Journal is here and should be pics in this thread of them from start to finish along with Bud pics (least I'm pretty sure):

Dairy Queen & Lilac Jack - Cabinet - Soil - LED

As that one was finished in March I believe, as bought them at the end of the year sale at Dispensary.

It is still hanging up, will try and get a pic of the Outdoor one by this weekend (Wife's Sister in town visiting so will be spread thin until Saturday). The two Outdoor ones were Clones of ones I got at a Dispensary, so their Journal is here and should be pics in this thread of them from start to finish along with Bud pics (least I'm pretty sure):

Dairy Queen & Lilac Jack - Cabinet - Soil - LED

As that one was finished in March I believe, as bought them at the end of the year sale at Dispensary.

That's where I got mine too at this place called new Amsterdam. The clone was already topped so I just potted her and put her on the porch. What is a good way to hang them? This is my first grow.

That’s where I got mine too at this place called new Amsterdam. The clone was already topped so I just potted her and put her on the porch. What is a good way to hang them? This is my first grow.

Search "Drying" on the Forums (also Curing as that comes after), as like everything in life there are opinions all over the place/spectrum ;)...I cut my branches off and trim off the fan leaves and then hang them up ( I will find a pic(s) in my gallery) slight air movement is good but not like a fan directly on them as you want a slower dry but not too slow that it molds on you. A lot depends on the RH of where you drying them, usually for me it takes 3-5 days before it gets dry enough to go into Jar(s) for curing. The little stick Humidity/Temp gauges are handy as once in the jars you can tell if still too wet or if it is where you want them far as "dryness" goes, most folks fall in the 58-62% RH range as it is kind of a preference thing and varies on how you smoke it but anything 62 or less shouldn't mold on you far as long term storage/curing goes.

0062449.JPG
0013340.JPG

First pic is my current way in my Shed now that I have it fixed up, 2nd one was in one of my Grow Cabinets as I was growing inside those at that time.

Alright time to update all my Journals, need to do that more often.

Didn't weigh final amount on the Outside ones yet, Dairy Queen I have 6 jars curing so over 5 oz off of her, Lilac Jack is 3 jars curing so over 2 oz off of her...so not bad for an experiment as I didn't do anything with the soil (pretty much clay around here), so bought a bag of compost mulch that said made for clay and a bag of Steer Manure (plus putting all my coffee ground and tea bags out there as they supposed to be good compost, as coffee has a lot of Nitrogen I guess). That way soil for next year will be better (that and I dump all my soil from pots out there, so have the perlite and cocoa for helping the soil loose and get oxy).

The Blue Widow Clone (current Mother) is still not doing a lot, not sure if she going to do much or if she just telling me where to go ;):
0062577.JPG

Though did get some cuttings off of her to root (finally, was about to give up ;) ):

0052925.JPG

So hopefully can keep that Blue Widow strain going, as we (my Son tokes too) both love the smoke from that plant.

And the two Blue Blizzard (seeds I made from Dairy Queen F and Blueberry M, so made up my own strain name :rofl:) or BZ as I call them:
0043138.JPG

They appear to be leaning hard on the Indica side, even though the DQ was for sure leaning Sativa, so will be interesting to see how it does and what the smoke is like (albeit as long as one of them a girl, as can't tell yet).

:Namaste: :hippy::hippy:

udated pics of the 2 BZ, clones not worth taking a pic of today:

0062587.JPG

And the Blue Widow that is having issues, so stuck into Flower as her and the HX from other thread were putting out flowers anyway:

0052939.JPG

update time (yeah I know I'm late as usual ;) :rofl::rofl: ).

Blue Widow mother in Flower:

0091959.JPG

One of the Blue Widow clones (have two smaller ones too but no pics), along with a clone of the Haze Extreme from other thread:

0052947.JPG

And my two BZ from breeding attempt (be interesting to see how stable it is, but these two like twins so far):

0043159.JPG

Back
Top Bottom