The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Purples

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

for documentation, switched to 3 part some weeks ago, now at 12ml grow,8ml micro,15 ml bloom,10 ml,early bloomer,10ml liquid blue,, ppm 1163 -450 for tap water real ppm 712, ph'd to 5.8
pics update soon:thumb:
wait..... Early Bloomer?

Is that Corey's new bloom booster?

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

My hazel eyes just went green.

no need to bee greeen!! lol it will be available soon if not already

ok guys i got the new 600watt ballast supplied so graciously by jd lighting and as promised im posting pics to prove its a real promotion!! its big!! its black !!and a wee bit scary!! lol
DSCI0838.JPG
DSCI0837.JPG
DSCI08361.JPG

Doode! Your new tool is awesome. You are so in for a quantum leap :cheer:
Caution: don't look at the burning bulb without welding goggles :icon_cool
:thanks::high-five:
well the 400 hps blew my mind! and i suspect after seeing this new box a bit on the cheapie side, i finished several plants with it and saw a marked difference despite them freezing and all but death! so my expectations are high! 95,000 lumens sounds intense vs the 55,000 rating of the crappy i-power hortilife bulb that died after only 6 weeks of 12 hour days they did say i may have another for 7 bucks shipping, so i could do a side by side comparison if i chose, but spiffy wants a crack at it so thats the plan,
i keep a pair of very dark sunglasses in the gro room:peace:

Yo, get the replacement bulb, pay the 7 bucks.
Let your girl give it a whirl, she'll find a way to make it work, and...
Ain't nuthin like stacking the deck to win any 'competition', but...
You'd better grow more better weed with 600 than she does with 4 :)

Yo, get the replacement bulb, pay the 7 bucks.
Let your girl give it a whirl, she'll find a way to make it work, and...
Ain't nuthin like stacking the deck to win any 'competition', but...
You'd better grow more better weed with 600 than she does with 4 :)
This almost sounds like a challenge. We shall see what happens lol

Normal protocol for challenges is for one of the participants to throw down the gauntlet.
I'm just an outside instant Gator playing silly games.
Grow well, reap & share your rewards with friends and family.

So... enough of that la-de-da. Spiffy grows two, bid grows three.
Loser kow tows :adore:

Normal protocol for challenges is for one of the participants to throw down the gauntlet.
I'm just an outside instant Gator playing silly games.
Grow well, reap & share your rewards with friends and family.

So... enough of that la-de-da. Spiffy grows two, bid grows three.
Loser kow tows :adore:

I have a feeling with the two of them together they'd smoke each other to inability to kòu tóu.

so a question are you listening mr gator? due to the fact i will have 1 hood shortage, and a honeywell type fan my mind ponders a vert setup, givin my current setup for flower 2l hempy coco,a 2x3x5 space how difficult would it be to setup,? i have heard yield can be insane! been told 2gm pr watt?? really? does it have to be scrogged ? is a cage necessity?
im wanting to get the most out of the new jd lighting ballast to see just what this thing can do? i think the sponsor deserves my very best effort, my plants scream "give us back our hps you greedy fat man!" lol i mean to grant their wish in spades!

You need a bigger garden compartment, BID. 400 was strong but managable in it, but that bodacious 600 will be fierce in there. You will certainly not be a happy camper with that big bulb dangling buck nekkid down the middle. You could grow 4 beauties with a bare 250 on a 2 X 3 footprint, but you have a man-sized bulb in the mail. To utilize all of it, bare vert 8 bushes in a 4 X 4' box. You're basically broke, so build it of re-cycled stuff as best you can.
Right!
What you will do is keep it high enough to not scorch your little SOG, and grow frosty nugs but not as many as could be raised in a 40" (sq meter) SOG. If I was your neighbor out there in E.Podunk, I'd have already given you one of my unused mag 250s for a vert. I'm short one or two reflectors needed for a big SOG, so a vert grow is more appealing. When I buy an eballast 600 set, the $200 cost means the cordset, bulb, and reflector are basically free. I've difficulty coming up off of $40 for a hood by itself, but if I must?
I have a doublewide 40 X 80" with two 600s; a little tight for vert but double width helps.

Every engineer needs two things: service expectation and resource availabily commitment.
Planning & accomplishing any grow is engineering. Green thumbs are good, but avoiding hammered thumb is better. Winning a mega lottery, then moving next to a dispensery is best.

PS, you don't need a reflector for the 600 on a 2 X 3' sog if you can mount the bulb sideways in the middle at the right height: plenty of light to play with.

hmm many good points, i cant go bigger on my space till the warmer weather comes, last time i did that all my plants froze!!, the way you speak of the 600 strikes fear in my blackened heart,! in warmer times i can have as much as 6x 4 to work with, im working on even larger in the future, but for now it is what it is..at my disposal i have the hood from the 400, or i can scavenge the mothers junkyard for materials to build a new hood, im quite handy with tools and fabrication, so building one will be easy for me, i will save the vert idea for a more conducive time, i must first see what this new monster can do!
thank you for the wise words mr gator, i agree mega lottery win would stop all question!! :high-five::Namaste:

You need a bigger garden compartment, BID. 400 was strong but managable in it, but that bodacious 600 will be fierce in there. You will certainly not be a happy camper with that big bulb dangling buck nekkid down the middle. You could grow 4 beauties with a bare 250 on a 2 X 3 footprint, but you have a man-sized bulb in the mail. To utilize all of it, bare vert 8 bushes in a 4 X 4' box. You're basically broke, so build it of re-cycled stuff as best you can.
Right!
What you will do is keep it high enough to not scorch your little SOG, and grow frosty nugs but not as many as could be raised in a 40" (sq meter) SOG. If I was your neighbor out there in E.Podunk, I'd have already given you one of my unused mag 250s for a vert. I'm short one or two reflectors needed for a big SOG, so a vert grow is more appealing. When I buy an eballast 600 set, the $200 cost means the cordset, bulb, and reflector are basically free. I've difficulty coming up off of $40 for a hood by itself, but if I must?
I have a doublewide 40 X 80" with two 600s; a little tight for vert but double width helps.

Every engineer needs two things: service expectation and resource availabily commitment.
Planning & accomplishing any grow is engineering. Green thumbs are good, but avoiding hammered thumb is better. Winning a mega lottery, then moving next to a dispensery is best.

PS, you don't need a reflector for the 600 on a 2 X 3' sog if you can mount the bulb sideways in the middle at the right height: plenty of light to play with.

picture time! they are doing good,despite being without thier hps, the p#1s are going crazy purple im really impressed with how it started as soon as flowers started, very cool, the purple maroc is a beast its got massive tops forming and will be impressive i believe, the clones from it are growing but strange looking leaves, i dont know if its the organics in coco or what, if you have any ideas chime in, but they are growing so we'll see what happens, and i have 2 trailor trash in dwc/hempy, tt is like my control plant lol i plan to feed them plenty of p#1 and rpk pollen, ok on to the show
DSCI0845.JPG
DSCI08561.JPG
DSCI08551.JPG
DSCI08511.JPG
DSCI0854.JPG
DSCI0843.JPG
DSCI0849.JPG
DSCI0850.JPG
DSCI0848.JPG
DSCI08421.JPG

picture time! they are doing good,despite being without thier hps, the p#1s are going crazy purple im really impressed with how it started as soon as flowers started, very cool, the purple maroc is a beast its got massive tops forming and will be impressive i believe, the clones from it are growing but strange looking leaves, i dont know if its the organics in coco or what, if you have any ideas chime in, but they are growing so we'll see what happens, and i have 2 trailor trash in dwc/hempy, tt is like my control plant lol i plan to feed them plenty of p#1 and rpk pollen, ok on to the show
DSCI0850.JPG
DSCI0848.JPG
DSCI08421.JPG

<drool>Lookin' good 'doode! Can I come play at your house this weekend?

I agree 420% looking fantastic makes me want to get a purp...and to think I almost got some p#1s

<drool>Lookin' good 'doode! Can I come play at your house this weekend?
sure but no can touchy yet lil' lady is just not ready but as you can see she makes love to the camera!:thumb:

I agree 420% looking fantastic makes me want to get a purp...and to think I almost got some p#1s
yup i think you should get some,,they are the most fun plant i have ever grown!! tough ,fast,and beautiful!:high-five:

Oh yea, those Purple #1's are looking oh so sexy in royal purple. :thumb:

:peacetwo:
yeah genetics are so fun! my expectations are already exceeded! they have a very different smell, not like cannabis AT ALL very low odor if any so far but up close sniff of buds smells like melons, a stem rub n sniff reveals a piney,kitchen spice smell, like rosemary and basil!! im doing all i can to hold on to these genetics, corey loves this baby and was insistent i hang on to it any way i can! so im under orders here bro!:high-five::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom