The Chicken Coup, Rooster's Farm Affiliate, DWC Bucket Grow

Something to keep in mind when using this for something other than skin repair (such as for joint or migraine pain), is that waxes and other non-absorbables will keep some of that THC from penetrating the skin. That's why I recommend as little wax as possible to get the consistency you're looking for.

One last thing...I believe it was SweetSue who said that CBD has very little effect as a topical. It is a long-term anti-inflammatory best used internally.
Good to know shed thank you...for now its for the skin repair. Actually numbs the pain in the splits on my hand pretty good.

Sooo....i started applying the hand salve last night on various splits on my fingers that were starting. Typically whe my skin starts to cack on the joints of my fingers, it does not matter what kind or how much lotion i used even wearing nitrile gloves for an hour at a time will not help. It continues to split until it decides its done and takes ove a week to heal. It is a very painful and itchy process. When i woke up this morning my hands were not itchy and all the affected areas were pink and healing and the inflammation was gone. All of the cracks were already half healed. I applied some more and kept re applying all day and litteraly watched a quarter inch split heal as the day went on. I am beyond ecstatic at the results and i would tell anyone who suffers from any skin condition to try topical salves. Its only been 24 hrs for me and i know i will be using it for the rest of my life. Rick Simpsons has the patients to prove it but i am now a firm believer in its ability to be much much more as it has done this and i have been seizure free for 4 years since i started using everyday.

Sooo....i started applying the hand salve last night on various splits on my fingers that were starting. Typically whe my skin starts to cack on the joints of my fingers, it does not matter what kind or how much lotion i used even wearing nitrile gloves for an hour at a time will not help. It continues to split until it decides its done and takes ove a week to heal. It is a very painful and itchy process. When i woke up this morning my hands were not itchy and all the affected areas were pink and healing and the inflammation was gone. All of the cracks were already half healed. I applied some more and kept re applying all day and litteraly watched a quarter inch split heal as the day went on. I am beyond ecstatic at the results and i would tell anyone who suffers from any skin condition to try topical salves. Its only been 24 hrs for me and i know i will be using it for the rest of my life. Rick Simpsons has the patients to prove it but i am now a firm believer in its ability to be much much more as it has done this and i have been seizure free for 4 years since i started using everyday.

Document with pictures next time! We love pictures

No flash though. With your pale ass we will all be "blinded by the light" (sing it when you read it. It makes it funnier)
There ypu go roos, i will post another tomorrow lmao
2fff7a349f497202e41e618107ae43b2.jpg

If that were true i go for a micro grow toe for another thumb. Something tells me the monkeys have a lot of fun swinging and its not jus a mode of transportation.

Monkeys are also known to shove their thumbs up their butts and sniff it after ya know....

Hers an update on the kids...first picture is stag from bred on The Rooster's farm. I plan to move him out to the shed when it gets finished next weekend. We will use him to further our genetic line. The next two pics are of the blue gums. I really really hated to flip them for two weeks to sex the farm seeds but it is what it is. The two little guys are the pineapple chunk and white lavender. These healthy little guys are off to a strong start little over two weeks. The last pic is two more rooster seeds. Sex TBA...
ab0a6c5669589acbba191729b13e93a8.jpg
4640e350e5a602e5e7eaaf93fd7c48b6.jpg
64d445ac8d0477cce64a35546118f353.jpg
aa948fbe4b2f0c111ab4768e80c8a755.jpg
a10f08b1518c53da5ce00369a22dc48f.jpg
1c6a3e3e8b7e331955247bfc320c0980.jpg

Back
Top Bottom