The Chicken Coup, Rooster's Farm Affiliate, DWC Bucket Grow

It was a sad night today as well. My other Rooster was a male as well but was more developed then the second one so i tossed it and kep the smaller one. His roots were amazing for his size and i didnt want to trow him out...RIP BUDDY RIP
c5cee984a1160f3ef3a2085748627b08.jpg
131f1591d6c42b1ef0fae9d16ebb8079.jpg

Everything is looking really healthy Luci! Sorry you had to toss out the boy but everyone knows they are trouble later on :).

Got any pics of the shed in progress? Last we saw it was just a frame. I'm a sucker for shed pics...
Lol the frame is still the same...i needed to wait to buy plywood and foam board to finish her. I promise i will be buying aome this week when i get paid and work this weekend.

Not much going on here at the coup just bought these beans...the chem dawg i bought for breeding, the blue cheese for head my taste buds, and the amnesia becausei wantto try it. We have 100 seeds to pop in the next week or so for the farm. They are all blue og male crossed with 5 of our headie strains. Unfortunately the bag is mixed and i will do my best to organize them by what they look like and give the new strains some names.
213d778fe1428d07f4b0f811a8b99caf.jpg

Lol kinda...i figure half will be female so theres a start on narrowing it down. As i realize phenotypes come into play, i will do my best to seperate them into 5 similar looking categories labeled 1 through 5. As they grow and mature and start to bloom i will pay attention for differences within the numbers and change the number or add a number six and so forth. We will go by smell as wellin the end for a final seperation of strains. In the end, you can bet the farm will have some names for them lol...like i said we will do our best. We are going to start experimentig with breeding as well. So some of these fellas may get a branch painted if they turn out to be killer or huuge yielders outside.

The fun part is coming up with the names obv! And thanks Luci. :thanks:
The first female i have coming up indoor will be cock-a-doodle-goo ....coined that after a series of gravity bong hits the other night...hehe yea naming is fun

Sorry giys there is no update on the shed this weekend. I purchased some insulation board thinking that i would fit it in my crv and it was a no go. I need to het my trailer emptied at the dump from my last flooring project to get it. Agin im so sorry InTheShed...youll have to put the lotion away for now.

In addition to my new light amd new seeds coming in, i purchased a mist kit from House Of Hydro to try out fogponics with one bucket.

There will be quite a few posts this week.....

b9e30d7e403556efa657ab95e31545e2.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom