6b4e611260dc61ed8f414b567ce952f8.jpg
0b80e3c453aa8c714dfbb47bb6cb2407.jpg
ccb79fbc9d8ab0ae5dd3fb5d8de43228.jpg
9013a260d9d347abf55bc6111455feb0.jpg
01cfdffbfaf1dee232102d04326a97a0.jpg
0ca4033e78dee1c74cdcc1b3e0fda5f3.jpg
e256eceecca15dbb9e961b7baf8e0a8a.jpg

Wow that is a big difference since I saw them last lol

Also how did I never notice the 3m strips on top of your buckets. I never paid attention to how you are tying them down but that's genius. Everyone take note and add that to your playbook!

Yea lol that needs to be updated amd my crazy mind has an idea for a damper box with an intake hose...but i also looked into septic aerator. I founded one that puts out 3.75 more air then the big loud boy and only at 35 decicels. That will come with the new timbergrowlights.com. Quantum board when i order on feb 1st. They are on preorder now so i hope they dont sell out by 1st.

I still like the idea of shallow dwc in a tall bucket with a mister aimed from the top down. But I don't grow hydro. That's probably why
My water will be shallower when i install the drip rings in the top. I had and idea to make an insert inside the buclet to keep the roots out of the water completely ( a few may make it through and dangle in) amd just feddong with a continous drip and the roots not in the water would have all the oxygen they need from the billions of bubbles that escape. I will make a tester soon when my drips are set up...my new buckets come tomorrow and i am sick so i will construct tomorrow. Amd start new seeds tonight.

Do the hoses off the splitter (off the pump) circle back on it except for one that is feeding the tube with the valves?
Yea i rigged it lol. I dcouldnt find one of tjose gangvaleves to fit pump hose with shutoff valves so i came up with that temporally. Prolly will keep t
Like that til my quiet septic pump come s

Yea i rigged it lol. I dcouldnt find one of tjose gangvaleves to fit pump hose with shutoff valves so i came up with that temporally. Prolly will keep t
Like that til my quiet septic pump come s
It goes from the on on the pump to a T connector. Them two from that to each end of gang valve. I have one switch on the valve that runs an airline to my veg room below where there is another gang valve for 4 mor buckets.

Lmao blue nitrile...through some lotion on and popped em on. Ask the rooster about my alligator skin amd my addiction to lotion. Just thinking instead of thc pills next time im adding rick simpson oil to my best lotion lmao...i here the skin healing benefits are amazing and im a perfect lab rat for it

Don't waste your time making RSO for your skin. This just came up for discussion in the canna cream thread. Topicals are so much easier than making RSO. I've done two batches already at various consistencies and they work on all sorts of maladies. Gotta cut out of work now but I'll post some links later tonight for ya!
Yea when i say RSO i dont really make it...i would guess that i dab more than the mad dabber lol and i make my edibles and such with only phre reclaim which is basically the same as RSO. No time and no oil resin wasted here at the farm lol.

I don't know nothin' 'bout reclaim, but if you have an idea how much THC is in it you should be able to make topical oil. If you already have the raw materials and the MB then the rest of what you need is just some basic information:

From what I've learned, topical oils should be at least 10mg THC/ml oil. Higher is good too, but lower is obv less or ineffective for pain and probably for anything you would use canna oil for.

If your reclaim is decarbed, great. If not it needs to be 80 to 100% decarbed before you make the oil.

Some of the oils that absorb into the skin fastest are grape seed and pumpkin seed. They absorb so fast you can't really spread them beyond where you applied them. Fractionated coconut oil is much more oily and spreadable (like massage oil) but stays greasy on the skin. At work I use a mix of grape and pumpkin so it doesn't bleed through my shirt. At home I have a blend that adds about 25% fractionated coconut oil.

If you don't mind using it as an oil, you can keep it in a bottle or a roll on applicator to carry in your pocket. If you would like something that isn't runny, you can add beeswax to your oil. You have to melt the wax and add it to your oil when it's hot (don't do this in the MB machine as beeswax is a PITA to clean off). I used 33 grams of beeswax in 6 ounces of oil and got this consistency. Doesn't run when you hold it upside down. Use less or more depending on what consistency you're going for.

You can make a batch of oil and take some out to add beeswax to and see which works better for your skin. You can always make the rest with beeswax but obv you can't take the wax out if it doesn't work for you.

There are lots of other oil recipes adding shea butter and cocoa butter and essential oils for a different smell. I don't claim to be the best, just one that works.

I hope this helps!

What's in the reclaim? ...thanks for the info bro i am def gonna do it in less than a month. I may have enough now do i may get bored today. This read is great, someone finally tested it and the results were amazing. Tested from4 reclaim rigs. It seems that reclaim that is completelyballed. (Meaning completely vaped has the most amountof thc in the high 60's with delta9 thc being highest at 55ish. Fit the nonmath wizzes. 65 percent is 650mg per gram of kick ass medicine. What blew my mind was the rig they collected from that was so clogged they couldnt dab out of it had the least amount of thc and cbd. Thc in the low 20's with a max of low 30's. Did i mention all of these tested back average 98% decarbed!! Enjoy the read....

What's in the reclaim? ...thanks for the info bro i am def gonna do it in less than a month. I may have enough now do i may get bored today. This read is great, someone finally tested it and the results were amazing. Tested from4 reclaim rigs. It seems that reclaim that is completelyballed. (Meaning completely vaped has the most amountof thc in the high 60's with delta9 thc being highest at 55ish. Fit the nonmath wizzes. 65 percent is 650mg per gram of kick ass medicine. What blew my mind was the rig they collected from that was so clogged they couldnt dab out of it had the least amount of thc and cbd. Thc in the low 20's with a max of low 30's. Did i mention all of these tested back average 98% decarbed!! Enjoy the read....
My opinion, this is the best way...my Firat batch of pill i used 5:1 ratio and basically made my test subject brain dead and so paranoid one women slept with her pistol lmao. Note that the siubject were not daily smokers and had1 pill but i got the results i needed and started making 20:1 pills with one small test on habitual smokers. They each had 2 Which equalled half of the first pills and said there faces were a little droopy and planned to take a few morenext time. I am waiting to hear.

So i took three 4.5 g of reclaim in approx 3 oz of burts bees hand repair cream, burts bees wax ointment, and okeefes blend of my own. There are all sorts of oils in this concoction including coconut, shea butter, sunflower, and sesame. I came up withjust over 50 mg of reclaim per ml of lotion. Based on a recent reading posted above, i will put my reclaim at about 50% thc and 5% cbd. So i figured about 25mg of medicine per ml of lotion. Time to test over the next week.
5fa15550b4949e599d9227cd444d4f07.jpg

Got the two new buckets today amd equipped then with GH Farmkit. I modified the drip ring with a single hole dripper i threw together to get my seeds started and the roots in the water faster. When they take off i plan to add the whole drip ring. Heres some pics of them being spit on from the farm kit. Seeds are germinating as of noon today.
f37374d6d50313e0b742d6f21cfd0a6e.jpg
f99ffdda69c536c5e1ea82ef15aa6872.jpg
cfc1c397fabd2f393d343e17c41290a4.jpg

So i took three 4.5 g of reclaim in approx 3 oz of burts bees hand repair cream, burts bees wax ointment, and okeefes blend of my own. There are all sorts of oils in this concoction including coconut, shea butter, sunflower, and sesame. I came up withjust over 50 mg of reclaim per ml of lotion. Based on a recent reading posted above, i will put my reclaim at about 50% thc and 5% cbd. So i figured about 25mg of medicine per ml of lotion. Time to test over the next week.

Something to keep in mind when using this for something other than skin repair (such as for joint or migraine pain), is that waxes and other non-absorbables will keep some of that THC from penetrating the skin. That's why I recommend as little wax as possible to get the consistency you're looking for.

One last thing...I believe it was SweetSue who said that CBD has very little effect as a topical. It is a long-term anti-inflammatory best used internally.

Back
Top Bottom