The Chicken Coup, Rooster's Farm Affiliate, DWC Bucket Grow

They don't use propane here.... I guess it freezes? Makes sense my extraction tube seizes at -40, but lighter is shit at -10 or more....

Stay warm lucifer... something is never thought I'd have to say ...

Kerosene salamader did the trick in 20 minutes lol. 240 bucks later
Gotta do what you gotta do to keep your little family warm!

Hey guys i was brainstorming a bit on how to get some cheap and easy drip irrigation to my plants for a more vigorpus growth as my space is limited. So i bought a two liter of soda and went to work with some spare parts and this is what i came up with dor a prototype...a simple gravity feed witha gang valve with air hoses for bubble stones. Let me know what ypu think and stay tined for updates and results. I have a food feeling. I plan on just redilling the two liter or whatever i end up using for a resevoir with water from the plants' buckets
5e1535fd067a6d22adbde5ec97aee08e.jpg
0f9425744bd2a59cd69c38b7f18a3ce7.jpg
b3df953f180791b1cd0b6b76477dbbaf.jpg
I like your idea. I have been thinking of something similar for slowly introducing nute lock sensitive nutrients into my reservoir. It would be cool to mix up a little Calcium or Micro and drip it in slow.

Hey guys sorry its been a while ive been busy thawing pipes and getting cars unstuck and everything else the family cant do without me lol...heres some updates...i had to cbop the two blueberrygums earlier then intended due to a smell issue in my whole nighborhood. I wasnt using a filter cuz the og did not smell like a skinks ass (the blue gum smells amazing but im sure my friends next door didnt think so. I now have two blue gums getting ready and vegging for their big day. There are two mix bag seeds from Rooster Farm itself. Roooster OG. I will be sexing them as soon as possible as it is a mox of male female. Begind them still below the rockwool is a white lavender and a pineapple chunk dropped off by The Rooster himself. I have two drip irrigation pump collumns on the way for the blue gum to test them out ( they basically turn bucket into rdwc ). I installed a new filter in my ceiling instead of my grow area so i now have space for one more blooming plant. Flying skull nuke added to the mix of nutes tonight. I think that is about it. No update on the grow box in the shed yet as i had sime unforseen expenses. But stay tuned for not this but next weekend on that. The summer seeds will begin soon as well as the cloning wit the Roost. Pics coming later tonight...

Hey Lucifer glad you're alright! I thought maybe you had accidentally sealed yourself in the shed. Glad you've sorted out all that which is frozen and smelly :).

Rooster says you're running a Viagrow aeroponic clone pump/misters and I was wondering how much it raised the temp of the water. I'm going to put one in a bucket and I'm curious how much heating it does.

Hey Lucifer glad you're alright! I thought maybe you had accidentally sealed yourself in the shed. Glad you've sorted out all that which is frozen and smelly :).

Rooster says you're running a Viagrow aeroponic clone pump/misters and I was wondering how much it raised the temp of the water. I'm going to put one in a bucket and I'm curious how much heating it does.

His is a deep water culture cloner. The whole tub thing with the pucks and everything. It's like a fish pump. You can probably go get a fish pump and an air stone and clone in a cup of water if you really wanted to lol

Back
Top Bottom