The Chicken Coup, Rooster's Farm Affiliate, DWC Bucket Grow

160f6a26d8563855b6395825a536990d.jpg

Pretty strict rules. I get not campaigning, but most members are unaware that there are even contests and how to vote in them. So I'm not sure how reminding and encouraging everyone to cast votes is bad. So long as it's tasteful and not promoting any one person or entry.... just my 2 cents

Pretty strict rules. I get not campaigning, but most members are unaware that there are even contests and how to vote in them. So I'm not sure how reminding and encouraging everyone to cast votes is bad. So long as it's tasteful and not promoting any one person or entry.... just my 2 cents

And everyone congratulates everyone else in all their threads, which is already a violation!

And everyone congratulates everyone else in all their threads, which is already a violation!
I think they keep it strict to avoid competitive idiots. Since I've been here all the nominees have been super cool nice people. Hell were all friends.... that's what I love about 420!

WTF i just saw this also....oooooooo you get bragging rights and no free stuff any more cuz they can't figure out how to ship without a head ache
2087f1d2c6d565a8da0a66724d5d24ec.jpg
Oh i misread lol it means you cant give your gift away....neeeewb

I think they keep it strict to avoid competitive idiots. Since I've been here all the nominees have been super cool nice people. Hell were all friends.... that's what I love about 420!

Remember that time I called out that kid who was bragging about his little tiny pink bud and talking trash about everyone else's. Saying his was absolutely the best and should win lol. Yeah I called him out and he went into a tantrum and started blowing up sphynx's thread talking trash about sweetsue and everyone lol it was crazy. He got banned after lol I trolled him. I'm a bad member.

.....or a good one that I weed those people out... I havnt decided if I'm the villain or vigilante

Remember that time I called out that kid who was bragging about his little tiny pink bud and talking trash about everyone else's. Saying his was absolutely the best and should win lol. Yeah I called him out and he went into a tantrum and started blowing up sphynx's thread talking trash about sweetsue and everyone lol it was crazy. He got banned after lol I trolled him. I'm a bad member.

.....or a good one that I weed those people out... I havnt decided if I'm the villain or vigilante
Yea that would be really annoying...i don't blame you

Hey guys i was brainstorming a bit on how to get some cheap and easy drip irrigation to my plants for a more vigorpus growth as my space is limited. So i bought a two liter of soda and went to work with some spare parts and this is what i came up with dor a prototype...a simple gravity feed witha gang valve with air hoses for bubble stones. Let me know what ypu think and stay tined for updates and results. I have a food feeling. I plan on just redilling the two liter or whatever i end up using for a resevoir with water from the plants' buckets
5e1535fd067a6d22adbde5ec97aee08e.jpg
0f9425744bd2a59cd69c38b7f18a3ce7.jpg
b3df953f180791b1cd0b6b76477dbbaf.jpg

Been there done that

Yeah dude I hate working on crawl spaces. I have an old house with a stone foundation from 1886 and it's loaded with snakes I hate snakes. I had to change all my plumbing this year in the crawl space to put new sinks and stuff in. What a fucking nightmare.

As far as in the cold goes thawing pipes sucks worse lol
But frying a belt on a side by side four wheeler 4 miles from home and having the parts on hand to fix it takes the cake for most miserable experience.
I shoulda walked home and left it lol took me and my brother 6 hours to change that belt and it was -10 below. Talk about sucking. Fingers couldn't hold onto the wrenches and you literally had to take the seats out and the top of the motor apart to get to the fucking clutches.

...we sold it and bought a shaft driven Honda side by side after that. Hash tag #fuckbelts

Ps. Honda side by side is the ultimate guerilla growing tool.

Shit bout to check my pipes in my house!! Bout to let it drip!! Cant afford nothing like that jus got the house!! Lol!! Hope ur man gets it figured out fast!! Crawl spaces suck!!

Back
Top Bottom