The Chicken Coup, Rooster's Farm Affiliate, DWC Bucket Grow

My Man Rooster pointed me thus way so i know this is gonna b a legit thread!! Hooe u dont mind if chill out n da corner n pick up a lot of pointers!!

Merry Christmas!!

When i get home from christmas ill list all lighting and nutrient line that i have been using. I have been strictly fowlloing the Lucas formula, at least the two thirds aspect of it. I do own a ph met and when i was running hugger nute conentration i didnt even come close to burning them...its time to start dialing in and see what these girls can take. I will start prepping the babies now for the gorging they will take part in the flowering phase...im excited between this and outsoor prep and action. Its gonna come quick boys and girls.

Yeah already more followers than roost... . merry Christmas from the great white North West

Hey guys still havent had the time to go through the equipment yet but in the next month i plan on droppin 500 to 1000 on a new light now that ive got some kins worked out. Im looking for a single light for my 2ft by 4 ft space. Right now i have four smaller ones ones af a variety of brands that i will just use for veg after. What do you guys think? The roost and i have some ideas but i wanna know what you guys think. Ready....shoot

Hey guys still havent had the time to go through the equipment yet but in the next month i plan on droppin 500 to 1000 on a new light now that ive got some kins worked out. Im looking for a single light for my 2ft by 4 ft space. Right now i have four smaller ones ones af a variety of brands that i will just use for veg after. What do you guys think? The roost and i have some ideas but i wanna know what you guys think. Ready....shoot
Build your own. That's how I feel. Or grab 2 cobs and 3 boards and you'll be set for 500 bucks, and have the best lighting money can buy imo

Yeah I think any bin lighting would be killer in combination with cobs. Cobs are great, but boards are the future. Combining the 2 would be a beast to reckon with.... I guess rider is basically running that now. But I think board cob board cob board on a frame in your space would murder!

Fusion Boards love them thats where my vote goes and i know u n roost could build a ridiculous marijuana blooming indoor sun!! Lol!! Whatever yall come up wit i know will b the shiznit!!

Thanks for the idea...roost will tell ya i looove making frames for lighting. I have all for of mine in a homemade wooden frame. So i could just lift em all up in as one. I was thinkin of a quantum board cuz i like the idea of so many little lights penetrat ing at all angles

Thanks for the idea...roost will tell ya i looove making frames for lighting. I have all for of mine in a homemade wooden frame. So i could just lift em all up in as one. I was thinkin of a quantum board cuz i like the idea of so many little lights penetrat ing at all angles
Sounds like he wants you to run cobs.... Im really happy with the quantum boards so far! I paid 100 dollars and built 2 lights they run at 130 watts. Drivers included. And you can get them pretty close if height is an issue. I know cobs have to be further away

Back
Top Bottom