420 Magazine Background

The Emerald City

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018, 2020 - Grow Journal of the Year: 2020 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan & Aug 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018, Dec 2020 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019
Nice, and new to me! :thanks:

That one was on the anthology album. Everything is Alright has become one of my mantra's. Especially with The Rona Life we are all living in our own way.

Great song too. I thought he said, "You missed it guys
hey, whats up man? i have been wondering if you were coming back. Good to see you again! Buds look great by the way!!

I'm back peripherally for now. Haven't dropped seeds in almost a year, but still got plenty'o'buds in jars. Now it's just about creating some variety...

Fuzzy1981

That one was on the anthology album. Everything is Alright has become one of my mantra's. Especially with The Rona Life we are all living in our own way.

Great song too. I thought he said, "You missed it guys

I'm back peripherally for now. Haven't dropped seeds in almost a year, but still got plenty'o'buds in jars. Now it's just about creating some variety...
yeah i just came back a couple months ago after an almost two year break. I still have about a pound left of what i grew last time but it's getting a little dry and i figured it's time to grow some new stuff.

Top Bottom