The Lonely Mountain Seeking Great Heights - Indoor Organic Grow - G2HM

Ya, what Shruum said too.

I work in accounting where anything that can be used against you will be used against you, and has been used against me in spite of discrimination laws. A dispensary may take a more personal approach and be understanding, maybe even impressed as I have been by you.

Thanks for the variety of viewpoints, they are all valid perspectives.

KR - Accounting departments are very picky and judgemental for sure. I am in touch with a dispensary and they are open to hearing my story. I feel like I have a niche to offer the market and I'm just following my instinct and beautiful broken brain. I know I'm over thankful sometimes, but you made me gasp and cover my mouth in excitement and gratitude when you gave me the proverbial pat on the back.

In the outside world, there is unnecessary negativity towards me that is out of my control. But when my grow family encourages me to keep growing, my eyes well up and I take a big breath of reassurance.

Thank you, every word counts in my world. Haha, that's a good accountant reference. I wish your brain successful executive functions and rejuvenation:circle-of-love: Very kind of you to lead the way for someone like me.

SHRM - Full disclosure builds trust, I believe in that too. ;)

*I know exactly what to do now, kudos to all the suggestions.

Dearest Family...look at what I was gifted today. I feel so proud of myself for winning the conSOULution prize because I am working so hard to rewire my brain. Those seeds give me life and awesome swag adds to my existing brain swagger...lol It was my first contest and I'm super proud of myself, losing is hard on the heart.

As I quickly opened my gifts I opened the White Widow Auto pkg and it flung open, like it was in slow motion. All 5 seeds took off in different directions, I found two on the bed, two on the floor under my desk and one is still awol. So typical of my brain to make a tearful moment of pride into a tearful moment of stupidity. It's actually quite funny when you think of it.

As of yesterday, I am germinating and we'll see. I'm going to start another journal just for this strain and see how it turns out! It's been a fun-filled week so far, now I'm off to my Occupational Therapy appt. Keep the green vibe alive!

Thank you CKS for making this girls dream come true. Gratitude & Positive Attitude all the way...:thanks::love:

IMG_77405.jpg

Wow! That's awesome! Everything is going so lovely for you! I am truly happy to see it swing back around! That's life, it puts you in the mud so when your back in the clouds, you'll know the difference.
And I've got a seed mix of CKS autos and will be watching you grow yours out! How exciting! Post the link to my page when you get the journal up and running! I'll definitely be buzzing around!

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

What’s Update – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Wed Jan 17, 2017

:welcome: Welcome to the strains for your brains journal!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: Despite being discharged from my Neurologists’ care; I am now enrolled in a Cognitive Course called “Synapses @ Play.” This is the first non-invasive rehab the medical system has offered through a third party provider.

I went to my first day on Monday and boy was I nervous, like going to school for the first time. My brain plays tricks on me and makes me feel anxiety when I used to run workshops all the time.

The light indoors makes my brain work hard because it’s over-exposure. It’s just another great reason to wear dark sunglasses indoors without tungsten shock. As long as I smile as I speak, I can still be approachable. Just have to remember this is my 1st step and to take it slow. Don’t want to be too ambitious but I don't know how to be any other way.

I am the youngest there, in fact, mega young, but it’s all good, I’ll nail this course and keep going. I have to say that growing IS WAY better than this course, but would be too much of a learning curve for most of the patients. I feel lucky in a way, because I'm high functioning to begin with. I understand that some people just can’t start growing, I wish everyone could, but it takes a keen mind to grow the green kind.

What am I grateful for?- “to be alive & thrive”

Quote of the week:- “What is your talent?”

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

NEW1. Type:-Quarter Pounder Autos (Grow #8 - born Dec 31, 2016)

Week:- 4

Days:- 27

*They are still nursing on the first feeding of water and they have been growing since. I will top one and let the other one grow whole in hopes to compare the two. I just love experiments because I learn twice as much info when I have a thesis to achieve. I just loved the way this baby smelled. I swear I could have sniffed her forever.

QPA #1
IMG_78087.jpg

QP#2
IMG_78074.jpg

2. Type:-Quarter Pounder Autos (Grow #7 - born Nov 8, 2016)

Week:-9

Days:-59

Techniques:-Topped & LST – Too much light burnt to a crisp while I was in bed with a 7 day migraine. Completely out of my control, but I can still learn from this. Autos are still the way to go if I can just stop complicating things.

*DEAD RIP SORRY I KILLED YOU!

No pics to be shared…that would just be torture.

3. Type:-CB Dream (Grow #7 – born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:-23

Days:-108

Technique:-Topped & LST

* This girlie has demanded a feeding every day with full nutes and water. It's exciting when the plant gets to this part. I wonder if Autos do this too? Anyways, I have stretched her beyond any plant that I have LST’d. I’m just so impressed with the results so far. She is starting to grow more secondary shoots as I rope down her primary stalks. I don’t know how I got here, but hey, my vision is realized nonetheless.

I want to take more clones from her before she goes into flower in hopes to provide daily medicine. The quest continues for the ultimate CBD Goddess. I have 5 clones in full reveg and are loving every minute of it. I made sure to cut their leaves to send her resources to her roots. As soon as I see roots, I will put them into cups or small pots again.

This process proves that plants will heal the world, it’s the world that doesn’t want to heal…except for people like us. We will change the world view simply through our stories and relatable experiences.

IMG_78115.jpg

Thanks for checking in on my failures and success, there is no love lost when you love yourself.
Going to check in on your journals now!
:circle-of-love::thanks::Namaste:

Nice, a non-invasive rehabilitative program!! Don't let anxiety and worry bore you down. Your strength and motivation will win

the battle. We all have faith in you. Girls are looking great! Can't wait to see your CBDream start budding! Peace!!

Don't let bad thoughts consume you. Find a happy thought or mental picture that you focus on when ever you feel bad thoughts creeping up on you. It takes some practice, but it works :circle-of-love:

I am "Day Blind" and have to were super dark sunglasses non stop. Too many yrs of construction burned out the back of my retinas. If you tell people right from the get go that you are "Day Blind" I've learned that they will be very understanding.:circle-of-love:

Perfect, I learned something new today!
Day Blind will help me explain so much. Thank you for sharing your story, honoured.....

Nice looking plants GTHM, what strain are you growing for CBD?

Keep em frosty ya'll

*CB Dream from CKS - she loves to be challenged and is super easy to grow. ;)

Nice jungle in there G2HM!! Looking healthy n happy. Peace!!

*Thanks Shaggn, trying to start a White Widow Auto Journal but my day classes for OT get in the way...lol. ;)

*CB Dream from CKS - she loves to be challenged and is super easy to grow. ;)

*Thanks Shaggn, trying to start a White Widow Auto Journal but my day classes for OT get in the way...lol. ;)

Nice, I was just checking that strain also. How is your OT sessions going? Hope all is well!

Back
Top Bottom