The Lonely Mountain Seeking Great Heights - Indoor Organic Grow - G2HM

Nice, I was just checking that strain also. How is your OT sessions going? Hope all is well!

I went from waiting for treatment to attending an OT session everyday this week so I'm exhausted but inspired. I must admit, I'm purposely spending twice as long in the garden to balance the over-exposure. I have to remind myself that I asked for THIS schedule of rehabilitation. Thanks for asking PTW, cool beans you remembered ..

My LO has spastic cerebral palsy. So I know all about the exhausting OT sessions all to well. That being said my daughter has

made leaps n bounds every time we go. She is so smart but barely talks. Not even 3yrs old and is teaching me sign lol. It's a lot to

take in but her confidence makes me stronger for her. On top of that she is learning to walk also. The spasticity mostly affects her

left leg/foot. Her hand/eye coordination is dangerous, if she is aiming for you, your already out (dodgeball) lol.

Glad you're doing well. Remember you are allowed to take breaks if it becomes overwhelming, baby-steps. Peace!!

My LO has spastic cerebral palsy. So I know all about the exhausting OT sessions all to well. That being said my daughter has

made leaps n bounds every time we go. She is so smart but barely talks. Not even 3yrs old and is teaching me sign lol. It's a lot to

take in but her confidence makes me stronger for her. On top of that she is learning to walk also. The spasticity mostly affects her

left leg/foot. Her hand/eye coordination is dangerous, if she is aiming for you, your already out (dodgeball) lol.

Glad you're doing well. Remember you are allowed to take breaks if it becomes overwhelming, baby-steps. Peace!!

Awwwww! What a beautiful story. She is quite the little warrior getting through the tough times.

Her story touched my heart and is so relatable. Baby steps gets bigger results.

I get excited that I'm helping myself, but my over-achievement & OCD often pushes me to heal faster.

But the garden slows me right down and reminds me to breathe and be mindful.

Your daughter could teach me so much I bet. Thanks for sharing your story.....

What's Update — 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab — Thursday Jan 26, 2017

:welcome: Welcome to the strains for your brains journal!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: According to my plants, I am doing well because they are doing well. My schedule was hectic this week. Monday was Cognitive Class, Tues — Thursday Occupational Therapy (OT), and Wednesday was counselling, then Friday is mandatory rest for me.

This week has been hectic with appointments that exposes me to different settings, sounds, lights and strangers. Some of them talk too loud, some bang the table, some shuffle their feet, some sniffle and talk under their breath and why do I care so much to even notice? I don't, but my brain does.

Welcome to my beautiful broken brain that has enlisted my other senses to AMP up the hyper sensitivities to make up for my frontal temporal decreased inactivity. That's why my garden grounds me so much. It's my bubble from the outside world. It's a university level (if you want it to be) rehabilitation for the brain and it's more quiet than the library. ;)

I am working on a resume and it will take me a while till my classes are over. I dream about becoming my own boss again, just in the 420 industry. But I realize, my schedule is kickin' my a*s and will have to revise it. I'm tired, but my brain wants more grow information. It's a curse and a blessing. Shutting down a broken brain is like trying to get your child to go to sleep after eating candy. There is much negotiation, little progress, tons of screaming but falls asleep out of pure exhaustion. This is where mindfulness would help, I'm getting there. ;)

It's about the journey and it all started with my garden. I have nothing to complain about and I feel very happy about my life. My brain has a mind of its' own but I always know my heart is in the right place. Thank you for helping me, help myself.:Namaste:

What am I grateful for?- "the intrinsic connection I have with my garden"

Quote of the week:- "You'll get there."

My humble garden of positive change awaits you...

1. Type:-Quarter Pounder Auto x 2 (Born Dec 31, 2016)

Week:- 4

Days:- 27

Temp:- 24-26

Hum:- 25-35%

*These sisters are right on schedule, early vegetation, luscious green, ready to be topped next week for sure (as a Snids' Autoflowering Thread experiment). They are cuddling with the white Crystal rock I placed on the dirt for absorption. Both have special healing qualities and as much good karma as possible, everything counts.

QP#1
IMG_7877a.jpg

QP#2
IMG_7883a.jpg

2. Type:-CB Dream (born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:-24

Days:-117

Temp:- 24-28

Hum:- 25-45%

Technique:-Topped & LST

* Even though she is at maximum capacity in my germination unit; she wants to keep stretching. I'm letting her stretch up now and I figure she's got another 2-3 inches in her yet. No pistols yet but she's in late vegetation stage. She is on full nutes and demands a once a day feeding. I mean she's drinking every 24 hours and her pot is still bone dry by the time I wake up.

I'm really proud of the results because this was truly team work. Snid, this was the first time I topped a Photo and look at the stretch she's giving me. Thanks for mentoring me and everyone who takes the time to guide me. ;)

IMG_7869a.jpg

*Clones — The (NEW - was five) six clones I cut from this mother have been moved from their smaller reveg unit to the larger greenhouse to promote more root growth and save on space. Not sure all six clones are viable but we'll see in a couple of weeks. So exciting to clone again, this is where I see the value of home growing for medical MJ users.

IMG_7856a.jpg

Greenhouse
IMG_7859a.jpg

White Widows Auto Journal coming up, I'll post the link soooon.

Don't forget to appreciate your brain.
You'll never know when it's going on strike.
Darn synapses union members...lol

Going to check out your journals now...peace:thanks:

Does anyone know anything about THC/CBD testing machines/kit? Any sponsors I can look up to learn more? Thanks Greenfam..

I don't believe there is or ever will be any cheap or simplified/standardized test for THC% or other cannabinoids for quite a while, come back next decade and ask..

your source genetics are the important part, YEAH! and What you do to her after?

if Mommy was Phat & Tasty, well anything after that is what you do to her babies, no?

Somebody posted about one on Sue page (either study hall or her garden about a month back). It tested only THC, for about $300. I've googled and found some that measure more, but no prices so I think geared for commercial growers, and you know what they say if you have to ask the price. Shouldn't be long before someone can offer an affordable one. No idea how reliable they would be. I don't see a need for THC meter, I can test that easily enough with my vape. But it would be really nice to have one for CBD.

Somebody posted about one on Sue page (either study hall or her garden about a month back). It tested only THC, for about $300. I've googled and found some that measure more, but no prices so I think geared for commercial growers, and you know what they say if you have to ask the price. Shouldn't be long before someone can offer an affordable one. No idea how reliable they would be. I don't see a need for THC meter, I can test that easily enough with my vape. But it would be really nice to have one for CBD.

Sorry I meant for CBD too. Yes KR , I more than agree with you on all points. I have this instinct that always questions everything. If I'm growing it, I want to analyze my findings. As I use more, I want to justify my seed purchases. Thanks for the lead! .donut for you KR lol.

Here is a mid week peek at the CBDream mom and her 6 children. The stretch is still rising almost touching the roof of my unit.

Gravity is no issue for this mother and she is 27 inches wide. Later on I'll measure the entire .. She is my biggest project so far, how exciting to feed the soul and brain simultaneously. ;)

Empty cups filled with water and used to add weight to stabilize the tray.
420-magazine-mobile1816612234.jpg

Hi, shaggn, Just working on a journal entry, promise tomorrow. . .

Your slightly late... No pressure!!

I wanted to mention that I'm really good at sourcing out helpful resources, no matter what there origin. Hitmeup anytime with

anything you need help with. Whether it be research or just to shoot the shit and/or a need to vent. My Mom / mentor was a

French Emersion Teacher Librarian and forced me to read way more than I wanted to at that time in my life lol. That being said,

that's all I do now, is read n read some more.... Hope all is well!! Look forward to your incoming update. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom