The Lonely Mountain Seeking Great Heights - Indoor Organic Grow - G2HM

[What’s Update – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Monday Feb 13, 2017

:welcome: Welcome to the strains for your brains journal!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: I’m proud to reveal my new photo flowering area as of last Saturday. My calloused fingers and aching forearms are icing as we admire my new space from the bed resting. Then I have an area for my auto flowering (still needs updating) and separate germination. I feel that my mind needs to expand and this has resulted in this new space to flower my creations and therapies.

Mr. Bones...Open THAT door!...lol
IMG_8243a.jpg

My husband is elated that I’m still gardening and has been so supportive. Now that I have opened my garden to new growing possibilities, achievements will be endless, I hope.

All this time, I have been growing in 10 inch containers and they have served me well. But for the first time, I transplanted my CBD out of a 10 inch container (1 gal) into a 16’ container (5 gal), and it was successful. It took us both, but we did it.

Now I know what is required to take a photo period plant to the next level of size aka mini tree. How will this relate to my rehabilitation? Will my rehab and journey with this brain disease empower me to grow into a tree aka a new me? We’ll have to see…;) fancy and free…

IMG_8239a.jpg

What am I grateful for?- “the impressed look on my husbands’ face when I showed him how I hung the light he bought me...by surprise! I thought I was going to wait till September cause moneys extremely tight. But alas, my husband just wants me to be happy and healthy. He says it's cheaper than spending 750.00 a month on pills that may or may not work, this garden WERKS!”

IMG_8146a.jpg

Quote of the week:- “Ouch, but totally worth it”

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

1. Type:-Quarter Pounder Auto x 2 (Born Dec 31, 2016)

Week:- 7

Days:- 48

Temp:- 22-24.6

Hum:- 35%

*We are confirmed that both QP Autos can handle being topped. One is stretching for the sky, the other one is just a little behind. After a mild nute feeding with plenty of water, bud sites presented themselves this week. I put the bloom light on and they have responded with increased growth and water consumption.

IMG_8201a.jpg

We may be entering the stretching phase of this cycle. These are my first autos to make it to this phase so I’m just going with the ph flow. ;)

IMG_8203a.jpg

2. Type:-CB Dream (born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:-27

Days:-146

Temp:- 24-26 Degrees Celsius

Hum:- 25 - 34% (I am working on this still)

Technique:-Topped 3x & LST

* DUH DUH DUH! She has been officially moved to the NEW flowering area. If you can remember she was in a 31x31 inch shiny veg area with little to no head room and now she is spreading her wings and her LST is serving her right. This was my last chance to spread her in hopes to achieve that final height that should be equal in order to maintain consistency.

IMG_8161a.jpg

YES, this is my first photo transplant to increase the size of the buds. If logic serves me correct, my 10 inch pot I used, helped grow the plant through the veg stage, then it just stopped growing and I would get popcorn sized buds with the promise of more to come.

IMG_8151a.jpg

But when I transplanted I noticed the plant woke up and literally spread her stalks and leaves out horizontally. She looks like a new plant! I may have been inadvertently stunting them by not allowing them the final phase of growth through transplanting to a bigger pot for the flower phase. Now that I have seen such an improvement (crosses fingers), I’m going to domy photo plants this way…;) I pray she makes it to the end because this would solidify my ability to create meds for myself ongoing which is a process you have to build up to.

IMG_8230a.jpg

CBDream has enjoyed two large feedings of water because when she was transplanted she was almost completed dried out to pull the plant away from the pot wall. When we pulled her completely out, her roots were beautiful. I slightly loosened the bottom roots to encourage them to fill this new 5 gallon planter but she was dry thus is probably why you’re supposed to score them. Lesson learned.

I have yet to defoliate but have been noticing older horizontal growth yellowing away. It’s just part of the process and worries me not. Today, she was officially flipped to 12/12 after 3 days of slowly decreasing the light to let the plant know she’s it’s her time to shine. This is the most powerful cognitive behaviour therapy out there, without the repercussions of making mistakes.

IMG_8153a.jpg

I am surrounded by living things by choice, it helps me cope without copping out, sabotaging myself through brain degeneration or depression. I feel relief and inspired almost every day; instead of crying about the permanent changes to my executive functions, just from growing my own meds.

Talk about punching the corporate drug marts in the face with a container of organic nutrients, who charge obscene amounts for medication for patients like myself in need. And a punch in the face of the Neurologists who don’t believe in me. I’m ready to work passionately for the inner peace I feel on a daily basis in my garden. (Oops should not put punch in the same line paragraph with inner peace, silly brain)

*CBD Clones – AWESOME, with a side of nute burn, oops, that has been noted and my brain has been punished, with chocolate, decadent discipline...lol

IMG_8215a.jpg

Thanks for visiting my journal and helping me stay on track...you could say this is my bucket list, literally...lol.

Much Love and healing!:thanks::hug::sleep:

White Widows Auto Journal Link is here

CKS White Widow Autos 100% Organic Grow - Cher - Zsa Zsa & Celine

Another inspiring update from my favourite 420 gal. I always enjoy reading your querky comments and stories. The reach way down and touch a person.. In their soul. Keep fighting the best you can and grow those meds for your own medicinal relief. A garden is a wonderful thing, tending to it is so good for the soul. Thanks for sharing this update, see you next time :circle-of-love:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Many Thank you's SHRuum, any suggestions perhaps? I'm open to feedback... ;)

Ok a lot of your babies are in veg stage, so if you have any ash, like a fire place,wood stove or ashes from your 420 ash tray:cheesygrinsmiley: sprinkle it around the top of the soil and water in when you feed. Some of it will go right in and some will stay on top till the next feeding. Think time release or like that old candy "Now and Later".{kiddies ask your grandfolks:rofl:}

Back
Top Bottom