The Lonely Mountain Seeking Great Heights - Indoor Organic Grow - G2HM

Nice setup, i like the plexiglass shelf. That CB Dream has alot of nice tops going cant wait to see it in flower.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Thanks Pennywise...From my experience, the longer the stalks grow the more bud she will display. Last time I was a bit on the short side cause I was experimenting. But this time I'm giving air and space to the stalks that are prominent so they can give me sweet healing smoke that I enjoy so much. I knew she could take the stretch, now it's like waiting for the show to start. I just hope I can keep my novice hands steady as they have been. It helps to have the sections closed off so I can't walk by and NOT impulsively "try" something. Thanks for stopping by...:circle-of-love:

Hey my friends, I ordered White Widow Autos, getting ready for their arrival. And did you know that Quarter Pounder Autos are created from Big Bud Strain & Power Plant. Those words make me feel like I'm gonna be a superhero after I shhhmoke it. So excited to try the WW and write a strain review of it. I think I'll do a separate journal for that so I can keep it clean. I will need your help my Auto Guru's so my brain doesn't hijack the new journal and write "shiz" in it. I feel like my new lifestyle really gives me a new lease on life. I love waking up everyday. My drive to keep expanding and growing is making it real now. Thanks for helping me rewire my brain.:morenutes:

Yay! A new Journal!! How exciting, CKS's white Widow Auto... Sounds delightful, easy to grow and awesome smoke. Let the brain training continue, it's a great pleasure to see your developments over the past year or so. You've made great strides in improving your life and that of your plants since I've been following along. And through tough times aswell, like I keep saying... Truly inspirational my dear, bless you.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

So I did some LST with my kebab sticks and came up with this honeycomb pattern without using string. Very cool stuff!
Hey KR might be something you wanna try?

41762b58cd8b0d6786eb8a876e27dc8f.jpg

Just use your experiences of growing to help you with your health. Don't forget to use what worked AND what didn't work, to show your mental capacities for problem solving. Good luck, hope this helps.:circle-of-love:

Awesome my friend, do you think I should disclose my health stuff i.e. Brain retraining?

Hey G2HM!!

I've arrived late but I'm now here to enjoy your progressive ingenuity. Very creative veg area! Also your training with kebab sticks is

simply awesome. You've opened up some creative ideas in my head for future grows both indoors and out. I look forward to

watching you heal and make leaps n bounds to a healthier you. I've spaced my post out to hopefully help not strain your eyes/

brain while reading. Let me know if it helps or hinders.

I wish you well on your path of healing. Peace!!

Hey G2HM!!

I've arrived late but I'm now here to enjoy your progressive ingenuity. Very creative veg area! Also your training with kebab sticks is

simply awesome. You've opened up some creative ideas in my head for future grows both indoors and out. I look forward to

watching you heal and make leaps n bounds to a healthier you. I've spaced my post out to hopefully help not strain your eyes/

brain while reading. Let me know if it helps or hinders.

I wish you well on your path of healing. Peace!!

Hi Shaggn, I'm honoured to have you here. YES spacing is everything! Your post is so much easier to read. How did you know?

If you get inspired by my brainy ways, then I know In my heart, I'm in the right place.

Thank you for the well wishes and encouragement in my time of green rehabilitation.

My eyes are already glued to your grow and learning has already commenced.

Let the good times grow!

Awesome my friend, do you think I should disclose my health stuff i.e. Brain retraining?

I wouldn't mention anything specific about your health. It may come up indirectly, as in how do you know about medical marijuana. Focus on positive improvements from using and growing, detailed record keeping, how it's helped you, but not details of your condition/diagnosis. That's personal information (in your case extremely personal) that you don't have to share.

If they offer you a position and you think you might need some accommodation mention it then. If you feel you're up to the job then no need to make them question your ability. We know your ability is there. Dispensary will too once they see you in action.

Good luck!:circle-of-love:

So I did some LST with my kebab sticks and came up with this honeycomb pattern without using string. Very cool stuff!
Hey KR might be something you wanna try?

41762b58cd8b0d6786eb8a876e27dc8f.jpg

I did something similar on my big girl using plant stakes after you mentioned kabob sticks before.:high-five:

Yes you should report health issues and how the plants have helped you. When I was hiring, I always wanted to know the full truth to

base an accurate observation of the client.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom