The Lonely Mountain Seeking Great Heights - Indoor Organic Grow - G2HM

Looking good so far! Yes, I believe it's time as well. My Skunklab chart has nutes starting after 1 week. And mine are loving it! My real first go at autos so I'm going by the book! Lol

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

I feel that autos are almost too simple as I expected laborious work like the photos require. But autos are like "chill" they are independent plants almost. Whereas photos have 6 months of an ever-changing requirements. I need to chill on overthinking my plants every need.

Hi gthm and thank you for the link to your latest journal. Things look very well organized indeed. I'll be stopping by regularly.

Waves, Hi Oldbear, the honour is all mine. I think I'm actually improving as time goes on. Your special chair will always be here. :thanks:

Had to skip the last few GTHM but good to see you going again. Did you fix that light burn? Move the light up ;)

Yah for sure, unfortunately more of the primary leaves were affected but I haven't lost one leaf yet, so I am hopeful. I think I'm gonna drop a couple more QP's for germination just in case. Always great to hear from you! ;)

Hi G2! I was re-reading last page to catch up and noticed your star pattern on CB Dream. Nicely done! Beautiful flat top.

What goes around comes around, in a good way. I'll be using an oversized version of your kabab sticks to get my girl back in shape. I released her wiring that was starting to dig in to stems, but it's been 2 weeks and she needs a little restraint to spread back out.

Did I mention it's great to have you back journaling? :circle-of-love::Namaste:

I think it is wonderful that you have embraced growing as part of your therapy. You are connecting to the most basic energy on Earth (plants) and giving back some of your own energy to the plants you lovingly grow. It is as much spiritual as it is physical. Surely they will reward you with their healing properties!

:circle-of-love:

Thank you for all the well wishes and holidaze love. These 4-day migraines keep me bed ridden but I will always find time for my 420 friends. Thank you for caring about me and my journey to naturally retrain my brain. As long as we support one another nothing can stop us from utilizing the most powerful plant on this beautiful Earth. I wish each and every one of my friends the best gardens and biggest hugs I can give you virtually. All my love, hugs not bugs!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think it is wonderful that you have embraced growing as part of your therapy. You are connecting to the most basic energy on Earth (plants) and giving back some of your own energy to the plants you lovingly grow. It is as much spiritual as it is physical. Surely they will reward you with their healing properties!

:circle-of-love:

Thank you AKgramma, it's the only therapy that heals the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical aspects of this disease and I can't believe it's not widely used. I am trying to make journals so other brain patients can read about the massive improvements that can be made while growing. I appreciate you acknowledgement and validation because my medical team knows nothing about my growing projects. It's hard to keep it under wraps but when it comes to saving my life, I'm 100% invested. Plus I get to meet fabulous folks like yourself. ;):thanks:

Hi G2! I was re-reading last page to catch up and noticed your star pattern on CB Dream. Nicely done! Beautiful flat top.

What goes around comes around, in a good way. I'll be using an oversized version of your kabab sticks to get my girl back in shape. I released her wiring that was starting to dig in to stems, but it's been 2 weeks and she needs a little restraint to spread back out.

Did I mention it's great to have you back journaling? :circle-of-love::Namaste:

*Awwww shucks KR, that put a smile on my face. Such a kind person you are...420 hugs

What’s Update – Organic Plant & Personal Growth Progress – Wed Dec 28, 2016

:welcome: Welcome to the strains for your brains journal!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: Well we all know that my 4 day migraine set me back 7 days. I can finally work off the laptop to get this journal entry posted. I call the migraines I get “The Terminator” because they feel like someone just put a metal spike through my head while I was talking on the phone…lol. Unfortunately one plant took a beating while I was in bed, yikes!

What am I grateful for?- I am grateful to have the knowledge to hold a conversation with one of our local dispensaries. That is majah considering I didn't stutter once.

Quote of the week:- “Keep being you”

My humble garden of positive change awaits me…

1. Type:-Quarter Pounder Autos (Grow #7 - born Nov 8, 2016)

Week:-7

Days:-49

Techniques:-Topped & LST

*Okay you'll see that one pic of that plant was cooked to a crisp while I was bed ridden. All that work and now I’m germinating again because I don’t have a good feeling about this grow. Now keeping in mind that this was brand new everything, location, light, nutes and strain, so I must remember there is a learning curve. Just like it took me a year to learn how to grow photos, now I’m learning autos. In the meantime, I am doing my best to raise the light another 12 inches. I hope she likes that better. I have continued to feed her once a week but she is brittle you could say. Will the burnt plant grow more? The other plant is okay but I’ve had to move her away from the light. Any advice?

IMG_7524a.jpg

IMG_7514a.jpg

2. Type:-CB Dream (Grow #7 – born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:-12

Days:-89

Technique:-Topped & LST

*The kebab sticks that I wove onto the limbs are working great. I didn’t attach them too tight so they are actually pull out so I can stretch this plant as far as she will go. With 2 feedings now a week she is rewarding my patience with tops galore. Now I’m going to take 5 clones this week in order to increase my CBD to daily. It takes about one plant per month to keep me going, I’d like to blend that with CBD for my daily intake. She is so easy to grow and adapts to her environment easily.

IMG_7497a.jpg

Thanking you for your genuine interest in my healing journey to retrain my brain with experimental strains.
Going to check out your journals now.:circle-of-love:

As Miracle Max said, "I've seen worse."

QP should grow fine from here on out. plenty of leaf left even on the crispy ones and only a little light bleaching.

If you already have little ones on the way, Mazel tov! I'm sure QP will love having sisters. :Namaste:

Hahahaha too funny!
Oh and yes little ones on the way. I got 2 new pots to experiment with also. Any reason to keep this grow perpetual and life-giving. ;)

Back
Top Bottom