The Lonely Mountain Seeking Great Heights - Indoor Organic Grow - G2HM

What’s Update – Organic Plant & Personal Growth Progress – Fri Dec 16, 2016

:welcome: Welcome to the strains for your brains journal!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: I now have occupational therapy on Thursdays doing numerous tests to pinpoint how I have been impacted clinically. I failed my first cognition test because it was verbal and I have extreme difficulty processing information on the fly verbally. Buuut, I passed the second test and aced some of the cognitive tasks because they were like memory cards. Although the time I take to make decisions has increased; I am still making good decisions nonetheless. Therefore, we have now created a baseline and can test again in 6-12 months if there is progression of this brain disease.

The best news of it all. I visited the horses for some animal love, a friend knitted me a groovy hat and fingerless gloves, obsessed over the plants with care, gave my husband a “day off” and made him breakfast in bed, did our/his laundry and cooked a chilli meaner than Popeye on a spinach binge. Who can complain when you have true love. Happiest I’ve been in my whole life. I still consider myself lucky to be alive/ and thrive / as I strive / for the Greenest & Positive life. I wish you a healthy & happy brain…

What am I grateful for?- As soon as it’s legal I’m expanding my space.

Quote of the week:- “You are a warrior…”

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

1. Type:-Quarter Pounder Autos (Grow #7 - born Nov 8, 2016)

Week:-5

Days:-35 (I posted this number last week as 42 but I multiplied wrong, 5 weeks x 7 days = 35

Techniques:-Topped & LST

*This week I sprayed the leaves with water because they seemed so dry but by doing that they kinda burned the edge noticeably. Obviously I stopped doing that and presto my little soldiers are growing on. I just fed them Calmag, root booster and some Thrive alive in half measurements because she is still early veg. I have added too much nitrogen in the previous feeding and the evidence clearly shows bending tips of my leaves, even slight nute burn which is manageable. My excitement for growing autos overpowered my patience. But I just can’t wait!

IMG_74245.jpg
IMG_742310.jpg

2. Type: CB Dream (Grow #7 – born Oct 2, 2016)

Week: 11

Days: 77

Technique: Topped & LST

*Ongoing horizontal stretching has encouraged me to add extensions to her limbs. I delicately wove a flat black cord around the kabab sticks to avoid any strangulation of the LST limbs and voila, it worked! Little by little I pull my primary growth to the edge because I must push the limits in my mind. If I don’t experiment how will I find that calculated green medicine formula. I totally got the “star” idea from “KR” so I gotta give credit where it’s do. Thanks MAN! I love challenging myself because I can only learn from visual right now, so reading the journals gives me enough confidence to attempts techniques myself. Especially when my brain puts of up a fight, I always have my friends to lean on…hugs 420

IMG_7404a.jpg
IMG_7239a1.jpg

Hey check out my groovy buckets…;)

IMG_70685.jpg

*Letting the plants out for a walk so I can water the cat. lol

IMG_7391a.jpg

Grass is always greener on the growers side! lol

Your burnt edges on the QP are looking like potassium deficiency. Have you put in any bloom nutrients yet? The Ph is important also double check that. If your soil is still wet a foliar feed may help, make sure to spray it down with clean water afterwards. We'll get these little Qps going right :thumb: keep us posted and...

KiG my dear :green_heart:cheers

I would give them a shot of bloom nutes asap, make sure not to add nitrogen though. Just feed them like normal, it should correct itself fairly quickly. Start with a 1/2 dose and work your way up to full dose if symptoms continue. (check your ph) potassium has a very odd absorption range in soiless mixes.
Nutrient_Chart29.gif

Leftside depicts hydro Ph absorption levels. You need to try and keep it at 5.8 or so to allow all nutrients to be I uptaken. If I remember promix has a neutral Ph of about 6.3, do when I water/feed I will drop my ph down 5.5 or so. This allows the medium to rise in Ph as the pots dry out. Giving my plants the ability to use all the nutrients at one point or another during the feed cycle. This works well until you get salt build ups in your soil, which cause the soil to become more alkaline, at which point you will flush and begin anew. This usually gets you all the way to flower without problems with Ph, and youll flush before entering flowering phase as to reset the medium for you onslaught of bloom nutes to come. I hope somewhere in allthat babbling you got the jist of what I'm saying.

Send me a pm/text if you need more clarification...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Here a feed schedule for BC technoflora, notice they Ph it to 5.8-6.2 for soil and water.
technaflora1.jpg

Il just pull up a seat over here and send tome good muthafuckin vibes to you and your plants brother!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom