The Lonely Mountain Seeking Great Heights - Indoor Organic Grow - G2HM

That's terrible news G2heal, sorry to see you and your plants like that. It reminds me of my food poisoning stint, total loss of two plants in full bloom... Devastating. I feel your emotional pain, but certainly not the migraines. I hope you were able to enjoy your Christmas days with family and without headaches.
I think the "crispy one" will turn out something in the end, maybe wait and see for a few more days. But I'd say if you need the space for a new plant then it's your call on her demise. Here's to a better new year my dear...

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Gonna keep on going with the "crispy" one ☝️ cause there is knowledge to be had. It's too bad my migraine kidnapped my ability to look at light. Can't even read a screen, but it's no excuse and I have to move on with slight embarrassment. However, all that matters is that I make goals.

To be totally honest, every seed represents a hope to live for 3-6 months longer. I feel like when I buy seeds I'm adding months to my life. The more seeds I have the longer I feel I will live. Such a rudimentary way to extend my brain life and slow down any progression. Why shouldn't I learn twice as much as I forget. My garden has become my life force and I'm providing meds for myself. Such a humbling but confidence building experience.

Thanks for stopping by knowing how precious your time is. It's all good when it becomes fun and rewarding. 420 Plant . vibes your way!

:hug: it is good to grow and epsom salt (saw your question in rabbit's thread) :
Epsom salt contains sulfur and magnesium
creating healthier fuller plants and blossoms.

How often do you use it AB? Amount? .

It depends on what the plant says it needs, as usual.

I've used tablespoon per gallon on plants with strong signs of Mag deficiency. I've heard it's better to top dress and work it in a little as a slow release feed. I think I used 1 tablespoon per 2 gal pot. Still learning how much is enough. Some strains need it more (seems to be connected to sativa traits in my grow, just my observation) and some not at all so far.

We have babies!
420-magazine-mobile1418737584.jpg

I've put these baby Quarter Pounders Autos in the pots I used last harvest because they are my favorite. I should've used these firsthand but I really want to graduate to 5 gallon pots. For now, They are safe and sound. Although they are kinda small They are fail safe. I pray I can wrangle these two to fruition.

Happy New Grow Year My Friends! .

420-magazine-mobile1705060368.jpg

What's Update — Organic Plant & Personal Growth Progress — Sun Jan 8, 2016

:welcome: Welcome to the strains for your brains journal!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: Soooo, I have been officially discharged from my Neurologists' care because I have a refused a 2-year pill regimen that only has a 50% chance of working. What it's supposed to do in detail, I'm not exactly sure, but the side effects were a death sentence imo. I just can't see myself in and out of realities with whatever amount of time they think I have. They have no idea the benefits of my grow and how much it's improved me already. My family doctor who supports my stance, has noted improvement despite a decline overall, that's still improvement. The Neurologists have offered nothing but pills, tests, more pills. After several appointments, I officially put my foot down and they discharged me. I walked out of the doctor feeling so liberated because my garden is my rehabilitation and it will be enough to retrain my brain. I still have Occupational Therapy twice a week and it's sooo helpful. How exciting! Taking charge of my health, opening doors for wealth...it's all good if it rhymes!

PS. I won the conSOULution prize in the CKS contest and this is a major accomplishment considering I'm the only one with a brain injury there. Small step for me, big step for retraining my brain.

What am I grateful for?- For the kindness of strangers

Quote of the week:- "I'm a poet & I grow it"

My humble garden of positive change awaits me...

NEW1. Type:-Quarter Pounder Autos (Grow #8 - born Dec 31, 2016)

Week:- 2

Days:- 9

*I started these babies in the pots I used to have because they are a more manageable size and easier to control factors. Those 5 gallon pots I used should really be used for photos I think because it feels like a photo plant would fill those buckets better...? I don't know I'm not sold on the buckets, so let's go back to the pots I know by heart. I guess my brain went too extravaganza! Plus, I gotta keep this grow going so it sustains me and my future plans.

IMG_7609a.jpg
IMG_7616a.jpg

2. Type:-Quarter Pounder Autos (Grow #7 - born Nov 8, 2016)

Week:-9

Days:-59

Techniques:-Topped & LST

*After days and days of waiting and trying everything in my power to find the optimal distance between light and plant, it's finally been done. I had to raise the light another 6 inches. The one plant that is 25% damaged is doing just fine and is really coming along considering she was affected. The other plant looks like a statute but I'm not sure if it's still alive. But I have to say, I love rescuing plants, I did that for my Aloes and they are bountiful now. I kinda feel like I should do my best. But the first sign of mold or mites, and we will chop the sistahs down...lol.

IMG_7682a.jpg
IMG_7693a.jpg

3. Type:-CB Dream (Grow #7 — born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:-14

Days:-99

Technique:-Topped & LST

* By package standards, this plant should be full flowering but I have topped her twice hoping to slow her down a bit so that I can stretch her as far as I can in Veg. Last week I snipped 5 clones from her and I'm still trying to nurse them. But it's my vision to test this CBD strain as much as I can because this is the best way to grow my medicine perpetually.

IMG_7668a.jpg
IMG_7672a.jpg

*And the finished results of my new veg area!

IMG_7671a.jpg

Bottom
IMG_7662a.jpg

*Now to go work on a new flowering area...shhh,

Can't wait to read your journal so off I go! Have a groovy day everyone!
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom