The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added some rock resonator and it helped a lot allready with hardening don’t ask me why lol. My babies in soil and hydro are responding well to mc. I am using half strength cal mag. My kandy kush loves this stuff she can’t get enough.

Attachments

• B120E8AC-EE4A-423B-A04D-0574A948D45E.jpeg
    B120E8AC-EE4A-423B-A04D-0574A948D45E.jpeg
    679.4 KB · Views: 54
  • C03BBE9B-E5DA-4796-B4BD-B6474329D6BC.jpeg
    C03BBE9B-E5DA-4796-B4BD-B6474329D6BC.jpeg
    615.9 KB · Views: 47
  • E10FDF8F-5E7A-4740-9BEA-1F645D62CB2F.jpeg
    E10FDF8F-5E7A-4740-9BEA-1F645D62CB2F.jpeg
    987.2 KB · Views: 41
  • E90F050D-5C7F-4A26-98F6-F3D32D1A42B6.jpeg
    E90F050D-5C7F-4A26-98F6-F3D32D1A42B6.jpeg
    827.5 KB · Views: 38
Also, although not really related to this thread, your chemicals seem to be working out just fine with my reversing of my NL. Expecting pollen any day now. :thumb:

I'm happy to hear and see that. I'm reversing a Granddaddy Purple. I flipped her Saturday. I'm hoping I got it right this time.

I’m at 6 grams per gal they are thriving I will chill there for now o n on the flip side didn’t didn’t add ph n checked it today was at 7.1 so I will keep tampering my ph .for now lol

I added some rock resonator and it helped a lot allready with hardening don’t ask me why lol. My babies in soil and hydro are responding well to mc. I am using half strength cal mag. My kandy kush loves this stuff she can’t get enough.
Looking great in there ! Is the kandy kush in hydro? And if you don’t mind who was the seed vender?

As far as I know, anyone in hydro needs to keep their pH in the proper hydro range. There has to be some disadvantage to hydro!
Every time I mix the MC it comes out to 6.1 from the 7.2 ph ro water . I’ll leave it over night then bring the ph down to 5.6 . I’ll guarantee if you didn’t adjust it just kept rising from the 6.1 .

It is in hydro and I have some og bty in hydro also. I do keep my ph at 5.8 in hydro. But from what I have read ph makes no difference with mc the plant will take what it needs no matter the ph. I’ve seen amilya comment on this in this thread also. I didn’t start from seeds I use all clones so not sure where seed came from, but I’ve seen the mother plant and in aeroponics she put out almost 2lbs.
There are two kandy kushes the other is spelled candy without a k and believe it’s a totally different plant

As far as I know, anyone in hydro needs to keep their pH in the proper hydro range. There has to be some disadvantage to hydro!
Yup I knew I was right always in Hydro u have to attend to ph no matter wat even with that that ph perfect stuff big rule of thum in eny type of hydro it starts with ph

pH in hydro is important as the water is the medium. pH in soil or ProMix is not important as the medium will buffer the pH for the plant. Water can't do that.
Very tru brother but I didn’t kno that about soil not really a soil runner but def will keep that in mind I mixed my own one time from store bough cow manure per light peat n of course went to Lowe’s n bought cheap decent soil did ok but hydro always cought my eye but my opinion buds grown in soil taste better to me lol

I'm happy to hear and see that. I'm reversing a Granddaddy Purple. I flipped her Saturday. I'm hoping I got it right this time.
After I screwed up by only spraying every 3 days from the start I sprayed the whole plant every day for 3 weeks just to be sure and it seems to have worked out. That hasn't even used up one batch of concentrate yet from .5g and 2.5g of chemicals so the stuff goes a long way so I would err on the side of caution and spray a lot. Hope it works for you too.

Very tru brother but I didn’t kno that about soil not really a soil runner but def will keep that in mind I mixed my own one time from store bough cow manure per light peat n of course went to Lowe’s n bought cheap decent soil did ok but hydro always cought my eye but my opinion buds grown in soil taste better to me lol
Make sure there are pH buffers in there when you blend your own, like limestone and others. There's nothing like a good soil recipe!

Where did it say MC works in hydro no matter what the pH?
Em said website witch I never read don’t hang me guys i always thought y’all’s input on mc was better then just reading a site some one who has hands on experience ya kno lol def payed me well so far

True I think they taste better also. I’ve been told I’ve never smoked lol. But no real complaints with hydro and the product it faster and quantity is more. Will say I been told organic is the best ever tasted. But I cute and burp my bud weeks before it goes and firmly believe that’s the most important thing. Even flushing my opinion is up in the air I’ve never heard of a difference.

Make sure there are pH buffers in there when you blend your own, like limestone and others. There's nothing like a good soil recipe!
For got the lime a old grower on here rooster gave me his recipe was my one of my first grows did nl 5 gal bucket did well but soil it’s just a freak of nature wen u learned how to grow this plant in hydro from day one to do soil was hard for me no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom