The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is your media syko?
feed schedule ?

hoping we get some more posts with the media type and feed schedules etc.
the MC thread is for anyone

i'm currently supplementing cal-mag but its more for the mag side.
weak dose. would consider cutting it, but it's working so it sticks.
Im using soil sunshine mix #1 and feed on Sunday and going to feed today once I check the grow room

Im using soil sunshine mix #1 and feed on Sunday and going to feed today once I check the grow room

are you on ro @Syko ? tapwater?
how muc MC / water are you mixing ?

thanks for the reply. i hope to hear from all types of growers.

Before adding cal-mag, try upping the grams of MC.

i fed tonight at 1400 ppm. over the last three feeds i ramped from 1250 thru 1350 to 1500ml, and 800 to 1400ppm
i'm at 22g to 9L ro and 4ml 2-0-0 calmag.
i just might be starting to see a bit of nute tipping.

i pulled the light back from a wk of 12/12 to 11/13 24hrs ago and they started to bust out. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yup all cuttings gelato k bad azz cheese Cali mist black Domina two week root switching to flower I’m a old school type of guy n my back killing me moving water for
My plants this makes it a hole lot easier

Yup all cuttings gelato k bad azz cheese Cali mist black Domina two week root switching to flower I’m a old school type of guy n my back killing me moving water for
My plants this makes it a hole lot easier

sweet. real close to the way some jamaicans i know do it here.
i was never that intense.

are you on ro @Syko ? tapwater?
how muc MC / water are you mixing ?

thanks for the reply. i hope to hear from all types of growers.

i fed tonight at 1400 ppm. over the last three feeds i ramped from 1250 thru 1350 to 1500ml, and 800 to 1400ppm
i'm at 22g to 9L ro and 4ml 2-0-0 calmag.
i just might be starting to see a bit of nute tipping.

i pulled the light back from a wk of 12/12 to 11/13 24hrs ago and they started to bust out. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Tap water and I give them about 25ml scoop of MC

I’m also goin to use tap how’s it goin for u syco

make sure you post your feed mixes as it goes Jack

i want others to have the chance to reference :)

Will do any recommendations I’m known for running a bit higher then others

errr.. box o chocolates ..

i just started with the suggested amounts on their calculator and ramped fast.
i pretty much always feed on the light side in any hydro app

the MC calculator is the only one that wound up in my target ppm originally.
i fed by suggested weight and the ppm wound up frankly even lower than i normally feed.

i dropped feeding by ppm pretty quick and just watch the plants.

so i use the gram weight and ppm to inform where i am, but it does not dictate what i feed.

start with the calculator amounts and work from there.

Just some of my thoughts, take'em or leave'em: until you know what your teaspoon with MC weighs, use a scale. It's not a good idea to start a new fertilizer by winging it and hoping it works.
Tap water and I give them about 25ml scoop of MC
MegaCrop is designed to be measured by weight, not ml.

And they say somewhere on their website (or they used to anyway), their EC numbers will not match yours. Stick with the grams/gallon (liter) and watch your plants thrive!

I agree with Shed. I wanted to see for myself if one teaspoon weighed 6 grams. I took a level teaspoon and poured it on my scale. It was 6 grams. That gives me peace of mind knowing that I'm not over feeding or wasting product. I can always adjust from there if need be. I'm sure Greenleaf spends lots of time and money researching on how much of their product to use. They want their customers to be happy with their product. Usually, you can't go wrong if you follow the manufacture's recommendations.

Just some of my thoughts, take'em or leave'em: until you know what your teaspoon with MC weighs, use a scale. It's not a good idea to start a new fertilizer by winging it and hoping it works.

MegaCrop is designed to be measured by weight, not ml.

And they say somewhere on their website (or they used to anyway), their EC numbers will not match yours. Stick with the grams/gallon (liter) and watch your plants thrive!
Dam didn’t kno that shed will weigh it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom