The New Autoflower Topping Thread

420-magazine-mobile1198536617.jpg

Yea this is her I don't think she's ready for bloom nutes for like another 3 weeks or so

Still on the clear side and milky I am sure I am in the window but buds are getting fatter so I am close penny. I will check agian in the morning. Thank you.
happy growing

I didnt want anything to do with autos but I see they have a good use in between slow downs. Got them as mystery seeds from MJ Seeds.
So I think good seeds just dont know what I am growing. So it helped my growing skills having to adjust. So autos might be on the menu from now out.
happy growing

Hey growers,

Any idea on what will happen now?
420-magazine-mobile1244697878.jpg

420-magazine-mobile691491149.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1153515134.jpg

Ive topped my plant at day 14, and 2 days later one of the 2 tops that started to come up ended up breaking off.. Any idea as to regret will happen now? Its day 18 now and the plant hasnt slowed down one bit.
Im thinkin will it turn out to be 4 more nodes ..? Or just that one will only grow up

Any idea??

Ok so i have 2 autos going rite nw one electric fruit and the other blueberry i was wondering for the efruit since she is almost done can i do the training stem spliting to produce more triches i jus heard of this 2day so im wondering if it will work on autos if so wen wud it be a gud time 2 do it?

Hey growers,

Any idea on what will happen now?
420-magazine-mobile1244697878.jpg

420-magazine-mobile691491149.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1153515134.jpg

Ive topped my plant at day 14, and 2 days later one of the 2 tops that started to come up ended up breaking off.. Any idea as to regret will happen now? Its day 18 now and the plant hasnt slowed down one bit.
Im thinkin will it turn out to be 4 more nodes ..? Or just that one will only grow up

Any idea??

I don't see any nodes under that one that might turn into tops.
So my guess would be that you'll end up with 3 tops. You basically broke off one of the tops that you supposed to get from topping.

If there are any nodes below, you might want to ponytail the other three to get the lower ones to catch up.

Hey ! And good to see you all !
@handjive4mota - what was the result of your little experiment ?
Ive been growing , NL auto from sensi seeds, 1 girl is 60 days old today and nowhere near being done :) check it out
So I think topping them extends their life, not necesarily stuns then as mine grow like crazy after being topped. The amount of light they receive I think also influences how long till they finish. in my prev grow I had autos and photos in the same tent and had to switch to 12/12 for 2 months almost so my autos finished in 4 months from seed .

Happy growing guys !

IMG_082443.JPG
IMG_083240.JPG
IMG_083133.JPG
IMG_082738.JPG
IMG_082638.JPG

not sure of the results, but here they are. All seeds planted in their pots same time outdoors on 15Mar17 all of these are autos. Majority popped through soil on or about 20Mar planted mostly in 5 & 20 gal. containers. 4May topped about 1/2 of the autos in no particular order or thought. 10May major leaf trim, these pics. are today,
30May which is 70 days after germ. Marks on ruler White at 18" then Red at 24" then White at 30". First up is Blue Cheese Auto, one on
left is 5 gal. right is 20 gal. both topped. Cut the untopped one early as I needed CBD, was like a long bud 10" tall .
batting 2nd from left to right Cheese Auto, Quarter Pounder Auto and Sweet Tooth looks like all were topped and only had one of each.
3rd up is Black Jack Auto, murdered one early for meds. one in a 20 gal & one in a 5 gal.
Clean-up position the great Jack Herer Auto, these are really uniform plants. left one is 5 gal & topped, center 13 gal & topped and
right is 5 gal unmolested. you can't go wrong with this variety.
last for no reason is Blue Dream Auto. murdered one on 28May, needed meds, 2 oz. dry bud. the one on right was a replant as
some bug destroyed the prior occupant. all were topped.
thanks to the people that did the walk through on posting pics. even a notechbitch like me found it easy.

Just a quicky. .....These are all short Ryder autos. The outer two plants saw their first light on May 1st, the middle on May 6th. The outer two were topped and trained through LST til May 28th, at which point I saw a flower on one and left them be. The middle one is the youngest and was completely left alone. No topping, no LST. Size is one thing, quality and yield is another. I'll keep you posted.
420-magazine-mobile1135162833.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1313921376.jpg

Mystery seeds from mjseeds soil led lights and sun the final weeks. They look sativa leafs but prob. hybr. I have 14 colas about 2 in in dia.
close_2.jpeg
close_1.jpeg

Happy growing

Mystery seeds from mjseeds soil led lights and sun the final weeks. They look sativa leafs but prob. hybr. I have 14 colas about 2 in in dia.
close_2.jpeg
close_1.jpeg

Happy growing
Who cares about average heights;, yours look fantastic!

Guy thanks, 85 days so far. Checking trics. everyday looking for a few amber then harvest. I was wondering about keeping them in the dark for 3 days any thoughts on that?
Happy Growing

Back
Top Bottom