The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

I can't tell if your plants have a lighter hue or if it's your flash from your camera. I would imagine that growing this way would present subtle problems that are easier to overcome. I am not very versed in this way of growing so I'm really just lurking in the background watching and taking mental notes. Plus, I love seeing what you can do with your grows.

Cheers Mr Am4zin
:roorrip:

:ciao: Noob and thanks, I'm not well versed in this style of growing either, I think they call it 'winging it'

Hey MrA good to see that the soil is working. I'm unsure as to whether you will be doing a water only grow or will you be making ACT's? I was sure that you mentioned water only but I also vaguely remember you mentioning brewing teas too, either way it will be interesting to see, but water only would really make this soil worthy of a second look. Talking of which I tried to contact the guy about it but no response at all.

Hi Kraize, I'm gonna be just water for my feedings, plan is to do a top dress of something when I flip and again midway through flower. The guy said in pots 7 - 15 gal, it's water all the way and then amend before next run. Strange he didn't get back to you. He was quick to reply when I messaged him.

Update loading..........

Monday Night Update

Good evening my friends and thanks for stopping by. Things are going really well in the garden and the 2 big girls are making me look good. I'm stunned at how big and healthy they are. The solos are doing well also, all seem to have enjoyed the feed they had and no further signs of any deficiencies. All in all Mr A is a happy man. :yahoo: Lets take a stroll shall we?

Jack Herer
Day 27

What can I say that the pics don't? This girl is fast becoming my favourite. No tie downs here, just a little super cropping and pinching to keep them lo and the canopy even.

DSC_6495.JPG

DSC_6496.JPG

DSC_6499.JPG

DSC_6494.JPG

Hollands Hope
Day 27

Again, look at her, isn't she just stunning. She is getting the same style of training as the other.

DSC_6487.JPG

DSC_6485.JPG

DSC_6482.JPG

DSC_6481.JPG

Lime Daiquiri Auto
Day 26​

She seems to have stopped her upward climb since she was topped, not much happening if I'm honest. Looks healthy enough tho.

DSC_6465.JPG

DSC_64661.JPG

White Widow Auto
Day 26​

Another healthy girl, showed her first pistels today :cheer:

DSC_6467.JPG

DSC_6469.JPG

Critical+ Auto
Day 25
Pistels +4​

This little girl showed me pistels 4 days ago, she's gonna be a tiny thing. Appeared to like the feed very much.

DSC_6472.JPG

DSC_6473.JPG

3 Girls 1 Cup​

1 seems to have fallen behind the other 2 but still they continue to look nice.

DSC_6478.JPG

DSC_6479.JPG

Can you believe I fit all them in my little box? Here is the proof....

DSC_6502.JPG

:passitleft::passitleft:

Hope you have a machete ready. Your gonna have a jungle on your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You're gonna need a bigger box. :laughtwo: Coming along nicely. I hope to have such luck with my small pots. I'm gonna try comfrey and see what happens.

Have a wonderful day Mr Am4zin.

:love: :hug: :love:

Well, maybe customs think it is a stand to dry clothe's ?And they need it....

I don't know what they think it is bit they sure wanna keep it.

I bet the people that work for customs are just pot heads that grow. They know what we are ordering for OUR grow and take it home for themselves!! Lol

Probably right there :laughtwo:

Girls are looking Great Mr A:thumb: nice and healthy :passitleft:

Cheers dirt :passitleft:

You're gonna need a bigger box. :laughtwo: Coming along nicely. I hope to have such luck with my small pots. I'm gonna try comfrey and see what happens.

Have a wonderful day Mr Am4zin.

:love: :hug: :love:

Hi Sue :hug: :love: :hug:
I do need a bigger box but Mrs A says no. I do have plan for a small veg space, watch this space.. :yahoo:

The almighty, she who must be obeyed has spoken! I know how that one goes. Get her something nice and later bring up your grow in some random conversation. Good luck!

I'll get a small veg space, the war department refuses any further permissions. :high-five:

Just stopping by to say hello. Hope all is well.

Cheers Mr Am4zin
:roorrip:

All is well my friend, life is a bit crazy at the moment tho. Hope all is well in your world. :passitleft:

I hope you will get it soon, otherwise maybe send out some dogs?? I will lend you my pit-bull anytime :)

I got a letter from customs, they gonna charge me an import tax of 33 English pounds before they release it. Better go blow the cobwebs off my wallet. :laughtwo:

Let me snag a hoot off that Noob! :roorrip:

Hey hey, save some for me :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom