The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

jeeezzz, thye know how to charge people ...hope there is some shiny pounds in the wallet to give them.

Oh yes they do, £25 for the tax and £8 for letting me know about it. I'll have it by midweek. :slide:

At least you'll still be getting your package. Good news. Good save. Wonderful day!

Yes I will and today really is a wonderful day, first time I got a weekend off in nearly 3 months. WAKE BAKE REPEAT :lot-o-toke:

Well I did miss some of the action here, but It looks like you are sailing smooth as always! :high-five: I think I've forgot to subscribe, well here I am. Looking great in your small box of yours, this is gonna be nice selection. If I may plug myself, I have done some harvesting on my Russian so feel free to come by! :love: :Namaste:

Well I did miss some of the action here, but It looks like you are sailing smooth as always! :high-five: I think I've forgot to subscribe, well here I am. Looking great in your small box of yours, this is gonna be nice selection. If I may plug myself, I have done some harvesting on my Russian so feel free to come by! :love: :Namaste:

Very smooth sailing around here at the moment. :passitleft:

Update later

Very smooth sailing around here at the moment. :passitleft:

Update later

:passitleft: That makes me a little early. I'll just join you before I take off. I just figured out that I ate my brownie at 8:30 this morning and haven't had anything but CBD-dominant capsules since, so we're talking 7 hours, and I just got the urge to smoke something. That's impressive as hell. That's DDA4. Man, it's a shame we can't clone autos. This one was the winner of the bunch.

Here, I'll share. :passitleft:

:passitleft: That makes me a little early. I'll just join you before I take off. I just figured out that I ate my brownie at 8:30 this morning and haven't had anything but CBD-dominant capsules since, so we're talking 7 hours, and I just got the urge to smoke something. That's impressive as hell. That's DDA4. Man, it's a shame we can't clone autos. This one was the winner of the bunch.

Here, I'll share. :passitleft:

:passitleft: thanks Sue. I needed that after todays drive home. 2 hours to travel just 11 miles. Heavy rain, melting snow and high winds brought flooded roads and downed trees Brough chaos. Now I'm high I must shower. No shame in being early, pop yourself down somewhere, I'll be back in a bit. :hug: :love: :hug: :passitleft:

:passitleft: thanks Sue. I needed that after todays drive home. 2 hours to travel just 11 miles. Heavy rain, melting snow and high winds brought flooded roads and downed trees Brough chaos. Now I'm high I must shower. No shame in being early, pop yourself down somewhere, I'll be back in a bit. :hug: :love: :hug: :passitleft:

I'm glad you're home safe. :hug::hug::hug: I'll just make myself comfy and get righteously blazed as I wait on your update.

:roorrip:

Actually, I'll be right back. Pigeons posted an update and I need to check it out.

I'm glad you're home safe. :hug::hug::hug: I'll just make myself comfy and get righteously blazed as I wait on your update.

:roorrip:

Actually, I'll be right back. Pigeons posted an update and I need to check it out.

Update will be here waiting when you return. :passitleft:

Well shoot...I suppose I'll just slide on in here next to Sue (hope you dont mind) and kick my feet up for a bit too. *puffs and passes to da left* Nice place ya got here, eh? Very nice....

Welcome sparks. Here take this I have an update to load in. :passitleft:

Weekly Update

Hi folks an welcome to another update.

Big news​

On Saturday, I took away the hour of light that breaks up there darkness so my big ladies can flower. As usual, I fear for space issues. Today is flower day 2. Let's take a look at them shall we?

Jack Herer

She is at 34 days and I couldn't be happier with how she's doing. A picture of health and an amazing smell, stronger than the Hollands hope, she is the first one to smack my face when I open the door.

DSC_6549.JPG

DSC_6550.JPG

DSC_6551.JPG

Hollands hope

At day 34, she is one of the healthiest plants I've ever grown, dark green shiny leaves, not a yellow one in sight, (very unusual for me) and a great smell for a vegging plant. Bring on a little stretch.

DSC_6557.JPG

DSC_6558.JPG

DSC_6559.JPG

Lime Daiquiri at day 33 is plodding along, the biggest of the single girls and the last to show signs of flower

DSC_6531.JPG

DSC_6532.JPG

White Widow Auto at day 33 is looking really sweet in her first days of flower. Starting to spit some pistels out now.

DSC_6534.JPG

DSC_6535.JPG

DSC_6536.JPG

Critical+ Auto at day 32 Not much change in this girl this week, still a little stich with a little bud on the top.

DSC_6538.JPG

DSC_6539.JPG

DSC_6542.JPG

3 Girls? 1 cup at days 24/25/26 I have my fears over the set of the 2 taller ones, they look so much like there Father. The smaller one looks a bit like mum. Time will tell I suppose.....

DSC_6543.JPG

DSC_6544.JPG

Well that's my brood for this week. I'll be seeing you about the place :passitleft:

Gotta look back before I close up, getting quite full in there.

DSC_6562.JPG

Hey Mr Amazin I have to say that this is looking beautiful mate. I met your sister tonight as I was strolling through the forums, I'm not sure how we got around to talking (could be the smoke) but I knew it was your sister as they were on your page and called 'fkin fantastic', has to be a relative for sure :thumb:

Nice green update Mr. A. Everything seems to be chuggin along like you said. Hopefully with a lil strectch you'll be almost so full you wont know what to do. I usually just do a good trim up under the skirt there and take out any weaker looking branches and lil buds as it goes through transition...just picking a few leaves as needed to let some more light in and remove anything that just doesnt cut the mustard to make it to the final harvest.

Lovely colors on your girls Mr Am4zin. I knew you would kill it with this new medium. It's kind of hard for me to keep up as I have chosen to grow in one particular medium so I kind of close my brain off to learning new grow methods. So I really just come to look at the pictures and make sure you're doing well.

Just in case you aren't doing well... have some Carnival
:roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip:
Always puts a smile on my face. :)

Do I really NOT hit the new posts button this much? 🤦 At least this one is still at page 13. That's a little improvement. :bigblush:

:passitleft:

haha, im just glad your here buddy :passitleft:

Hey Mr Amazin I have to say that this is looking beautiful mate. I met your sister tonight as I was strolling through the forums, I'm not sure how we got around to talking (could be the smoke) but I knew it was your sister as they were on your page and called 'fkin fantastic', has to be a relative for sure :thumb:

hey kraize, this bought a smile to my face and I thank you for that. It's good to see you, how's the garden?
:passitleft:

Nice green update Mr. A. Everything seems to be chuggin along like you said. Hopefully with a lil strectch you'll be almost so full you wont know what to do. I usually just do a good trim up under the skirt there and take out any weaker looking branches and lil buds as it goes through transition...just picking a few leaves as needed to let some more light in and remove anything that just doesnt cut the mustard to make it to the final harvest.

Yeah this is normally what I do, give me a week and they will have had a proper clean up.

Lovely colors on your girls Mr Am4zin. I knew you would kill it with this new medium. It's kind of hard for me to keep up as I have chosen to grow in one particular medium so I kind of close my brain off to learning new grow methods. So I really just come to look at the pictures and make sure you're doing well.

Just in case you aren't doing well... have some Carnival
:roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip:
Always puts a smile on my face. :)

Gardens doing really well thankyou but ill take a rip of carnival any day :roorrip:

Amazing garden. I love da colors, especially in the autumn. Great! :love: :Namaste:

Thanks man :passitleft:

Hey mate the garden is looking great so far. 14 killer Skunk, 1 sweet cheese and 3 of my own crossed white strawberry Skunk/Incredible Bulk vegging atm. Still chopping the Royal Queen Critical after just chopping the Bubba's Gift (lovely smoke), plus I have a white strawberry Skunk, 2 Bubba's Gift clones and CrackerDino currently flowering. Yeah it's coming along nicely :)

Here you go mate:

Veg tent:

IMG_0025196.JPG

Flowering tent, looking ragged as ever lol. I took this picture to show someone else on the forum what a plant looks like when it needs water. That's the Cracker Dino with the yellowing leaves, grown in compost and clay soil from my garden just to see if it could be done:

DSC022688.JPG

Here's a bud of my Bubba's Gift and a look under the microscope:

DSC021257.JPG
DSC022556.JPG

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom