The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Not an easy sport on moms and dads either, but the energy levels these athletes thrive on is almost impossible to squelch. My best to you all. Are you using any form of CCO? The increased number of available cannabinoids could only help. Weird how I suddenly started thinking of cannabis as a medicinal herb.

Ya it's hard to watch sometimes. No I haven't made any CCO as of yet, very soon though I'd like to get a batch going. I do make butter, my boy prefers the quick response of smoking as the high % sativa's seem to relieve the sharp shooting headaches he gets, as I prefer brownies throughout the run of a day with the bong being always in reach.

Well with that said it feels like Christmas in here, it's going to be fun watching what you do with all your new toys!!!

Ya it's hard to watch sometimes. No I haven't made any CCO as of yet, very soon though I'd like to get a batch going. I do make butter, my boy prefers the quick response of smoking as the high % sativa's seem to relieve the sharp shooting headaches he gets, as I prefer brownies throughout the run of a day with the bong being always in reach.

Well with that said it feels like Christmas in here, it's going to be fun watching what you do with all your new toys!!!

Yeah, they give you this many wonderous toys and the gallery expects a good show. :laughtwo: Thankfully, I have confidence in my own skills and the mad skills of the members who seem to enjoy my company. They've taught me well, and the nicest thing about running a journal is the many voices that can chime in. I have no shortage of willing voices. Haha! :love:

I'm very much more of an edibles girl, and in particular those brownies I have a passion for. Give me my two brownies a day and I'm good. Those extra cannabinoids in the concentrated oil should do your son well. Cannabinoids protect neurons. His battered brain could use extra protection. He doesn't have to stop smoking to use the oil.

The oil would benefit you as well. I don't think there's anyone who wouldn't benefit from some additional reinforcements for the Endocannabinoid System.

Is anyone else having problems sending private messages? I keep getting a protocol message, and when I installed google chrome I got the same thing. Before I report it to the mods I wanted to know it wasn't just my system.

I just sent you a PM and there was no issue on my end.

Is anyone else having problems sending private messages? I keep getting a protocol message, and when I installed google chrome I got the same thing. Before I report it to the mods I wanted to know it wasn't just my system.

I've been a PM slut all evening, no issues.

Erg, that damned iPad again, right? :)

I've been a PM slut all evening, no issues.

Erg, that damned iPad again, right? :)

I'm not sure what the problem is, but it straightened itself out. "A PM slut..." :rofl:

Sue, if you still have some LABS and have access to jasmine you could ferment it to make a JAR stimulator without putting any extra oils in the soil. Keep up with the aloe for SAR stimulation as SAR and JAR go hand in hand. Adding in harpin proteins and sst would help as well. Sorry for off topic, been meaning to say it for a while.

For the fan/filter.......

This is behind a curtain, so it's not like you'll be looking at this. But imagine a sealed box just large enough to hold the filter/fan combo and allow for free breath-ability. The box sits on top of the tent and draws air from one, or even both tents through the top vent port(s). Then pipe your exhaust from the box to where ever. Basically, it's a smelly air reservoir with the filter/fan on top of the tent.

Viola! A thinking in the box solution.

:circle-of-love:

EDIT: I would have a prototype by mid morning, but there's a few miles in the way.

:thedoubletake::jawdropper::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::jawdropper::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::jawdropper::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::jawdropper::thedoubletake:

image7417.jpeg

Good evening. :laughtwo: :love:

I completely forgot that this didn't get posted because the site was down at the time.

It's been a good day. Two days in a row, stuck to the morning routine. Progress. I added some of the Foods Alive Hemp Protein powder to my oatmeal this morning. It certainly couldn't hurt.

image7415.jpeg

The day started with a couple early deliveries. *giggle*

smokinjs sent along a sweet dry herb vaporizer that I've yet to play with, along with a slew of other goodies.

image7416.jpeg

But it's the vaporizer that's the star of this prize package. I've work to do before I can indulge that exploration.

image7414.jpeg

Gorilla Seeds gave me the option to order those Strawberry Blue seeds I've been coveting. Thank you Gorilla Seeds. :love: This one's in the next rotation for sure. :slide:

image7417.jpeg

No sign of any more seedlings. That makes two Carnival duds in a row. Not pleased with that. I hear you B A R. Maybe one of these days I'll actually act on what I'm hearing. :battingeyelashes: I may place an order for rock wool cubes while shipping is still free. You know, every time I have a seed not come up I feel you lean in and clear your throat. :laughtwo:

Where did the rest of the day go? I'm finishing up Callanetics when this gets posted, but much of the day's been spent in research mode. I did have an extensive conversation with a friend whose son has seizures and I think maybe it's time to teach them how to grow and process the harvest into oil. She's a nurse who's tired of waiting for the system to change. In her opinion it's going to take a ground level revolution. Kind of like what we have going here. I'll encourage them to join the site.

Hmmmmm..... I do have this new bigger tent I just won and a filtration system too big for my needs.

Oh yeah, that. The incredible filtration and ventilation system I have isn't going to fit in one of these tents. :straightface:

image7445.jpeg

Even if I mount them so that the fan sits on the roof of the tent that canister is just too big for this limited space. Thankfully, I have a DIY project for a filter/fan setup I should have no problem pulling together that will fit the space. But that means I have to park the Ostberg and Can 33. I need to wait until the Budmaster panel gets here and see how it fits, but I've been thinkin' all along that I need smaller, individual filters for each tent.

Alright, back to the rest of my body sculpting. Maybe a couple vape hits before I get back to it. :laughtwo: This little smokinjs vape is sweet, let me tell you. The screen clogs too quickly, but I'm still figuring it out. I like the way it hits though. All these options! :laughtwo:

image36214.jpg

Dr. Bob, I still have two more light panels in shipment. I think the only other thing outstanding is the Magic Butter Machine, which is on back order. It has been a flurry of gifts.

Back to work. Later guys. :ciao:

If you want to use that fan for 2 tents, all you need is another filer, a couple of pieces of duct, a "T" adapter and some "O" clamps. Hang the filters in the tents and run the ducting off the filter and out the tent. On the out side of the tent, Put the bottom of the T on the intake of the fan. Attach both the ducts to the top of the T. Both tents, 1 fan. If you don't need a filter in the veg tent, you can just run the duct in to keep the air moving. :circle-of-love::peace:

Is anyone else having problems sending private messages? I keep getting a protocol message, and when I installed go

I had this problem a few days ago......usually just log out and log back in and it works then last night same thing happened, so had to go through a delete the last few apps I installed then golden again!!! Have no idea really what I'm talking about lol.........it's just what I did hope this helps but probably won't lol

Is anyone else having problems sending private messages? I keep getting a protocol message, and when I installed go

I had this problem a few days ago......usually just log out and log back in and it works then last night same thing happened, so had to go through a delete the last few apps I installed then golden again!!! Have no idea really what I'm talking about lol.........it's just what I did hope this helps but probably won't lol

Erg, that damned iPad again, right?
Yep it's on both my iPad and iPhone

Yep it's on both my iPad and iPhone

I'll try logging out and then back in if it happens again. It's been pretty sporadic and I can't figure the pattern, if in fact one exists.

Did you do the latest update? These things seem to escalate after updates. :straightface:

image36267.jpg

I'm waiting for them to cool and I'll have my morning dose. I've incorporated coconut oil and lecithin and started to play around with a lengthier process for the oil, but I don't want to share all of those details until I have the kinks worked out and know I'm doing it right. My brownie oil process is more an extraction than a concentrate, attempting to encapsulate the cannabinoids with lecithin to increase bioavailability. It's still new enough to me that I can't yet explain the whys and hows, but I'm intrigued as hell about the possibility of increasing the medicinal availability of what I consume. Ever in student mode.

I broke out a treasure this morning. This tiny piece of Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia has been in the jar since the 7th of October.

image7471.jpeg

image348.png

image349.png

I believe it was an accidental cross in a friend's garden and I have the only remaining seeds. I don't know how viable the seeds I have left are, but I went looking for the best looking one after four hits.

image7472.jpeg

This is arguably the best I have grown, to date. It's consistently been a favored smoke. After more than a four month cure it's extraordinary. I have to try to grow another. There must be a perfect window of opportunity to clone an auto. If I could figure that out with this one.....

I'm gonna plant one and see what happens.

Did a little dance of joy when I decided to do that. :laughtwo:

I was going to save the brownie until later, but the oil I licked out of the pie pan was killer, so maybe I will have that now. Hey, before I go..... Get out there and spread that joy. :hug:

:Namaste:

When the MB2 get there you will be golden. Makes Coconut oil a snap!!!:circle-of-love: :peace:

I already own one. I lack sufficient inventory for a batch. The one coming in is destined for another home, the occupants of which are excited as they can be. Hmmmmm..... I could just send them the unused one I already have. Thanks supergroomer. That would have taken longer to occur to me. Easily distracted. :laughtwo:

Do you have your own recipe? I won't always be inventory challenged.

Back
Top Bottom