The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Going to be an amazing year!
Soon as we get them I'm going to pop one of all of my outdoor stuff.
Early skunk, blue widow, ams, Holland's hope, Frisian dew, candy kush fast. Special kush #1, afghan skunk,bling ting, pure power plant.

Will open up a lucky dip as well. And the mk ultra kush for indoors.

Autos I'll start on may first
I'm gonna see if arctic bowl wants to run a few outdoor autos with me this summer.... think it's our only viable option. But still would need to find a place. I assume you have some serious acreage. The smell can travel miles right??

I'm gonna see if arctic bowl wants to run a few outdoor autos with me this summer.... think it's our only viable option. But still would need to find a place. I assume you have some serious acreage. The smell can travel miles right??

Nah outdoors you won't smell them any further than 100 feet away man. And yea I have almost ten thousand acres either owned leased or shared with my 3 neighbors who all happen to be family. So yea I have lots of room but you could do 20-30 autos almost anywhere. Find a back road jump out the door walk off the road 50 feet and plant them lol if you don't have land that is

420-magazine-mobile2124863664.jpg
420-magazine-mobile72829834.jpg

Gorilla bomb scrog.

Simplest way I have found for doing it. Jab grower poles in the soil. Make your scrog out of pvc. Attach T's on all 4 sides and then just use bread ties to secure the pvc to the poles in the soil.

Drill holes every 2" and then run string through it all.

The Rooster's Multi Strain Indoor & Outdoor Farm

Building Scrog nets. Requires 3/4" cpvc 4 T's and 4 90's cut your cpvc to 10" lengths and assemble as follows.

Then drill holes every 2" all the way around and finish by running string through it and weaving the final pattern.
Then use tomato spikes to secure the Scrog frame to the plant.

Like so.

420-magazine-mobile1972619094.jpg
420-magazine-mobile575996221.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1023580726.jpg

And when and when it's done it looks like this.
420-magazine-mobile232450693.jpg

Much easier to work on a Scrog when each plant is attached to its own frame rather than weaving multiple plants through one screen. You'll scream the first time you make that mistake. Individual Scrog are the way to go my friends!!!!

Ok, I am all caught up. First off, thanks for the portable scrog tutorial! I do a lot of moving of my outdoor plants and now that I've got some photo clones growing through next fall I can probably use that idea for supporting 9 months of growth!

Two DE suggestions. First one is mix 4 tbs DE to 1 gallon of water, mix, and spray your leaves' tops and bottoms. Dusting only takes care of the tops and the way DE works requires the bugs to walk through it. Most of our bugs live on the underside of the leaves and miss the top dusting. Also it eliminates the inhalation problem.

Second thing is I have read not to use DE in flower (I don't think you have but for those following along). The DE gets caught up in the buds and you end up inhaling it when smoking. Inhaling DE is bad for the lungs!

Carry on with what you were doing, and doing it well :).

Ok, I am all caught up. First off, thanks for the portable scrog tutorial! I do a lot of moving of my outdoor plants and now that I've got some photo clones growing through next fall I can probably use that idea for supporting 9 months of growth!

Two DE suggestions. First one is mix 4 tbs DE to 1 gallon of water, mix, and spray your leaves' tops and bottoms. Dusting only takes care of the tops and the way DE works requires the bugs to walk through it. Most of our bugs live on the underside of the leaves and miss the top dusting. Also it eliminates the inhalation problem.

Second thing is I have read not to use DE in flower (I don't think you have but for those following along). The DE gets caught up in the buds and you end up inhaling it when smoking. Inhaling DE is bad for the lungs!

Carry on with what you were doing, and doing it well :).

Thanks shed. And yes I'm definitely implementing the water spray for DE. No de in flower either. I don't like to use much in flower at all. Hence why I've been battling a problem off and on. Appreciate the tip buddy!

Back
Top Bottom