The Struggle Is Real!

randall1966

Hello Everyone,
We're a cpl with medical conditions, Multiple Sclerosis, Bipolar2, PTSD.

We live in non legal state, and have been limited in the stains of cannabis we can get on a regular basis let alone get a name often.
We average almost 700.00 a month in smoke, we dream of taking a vacation to legal, we're just gonna try as many strains as we can in a WK or two and see which ones help us the most, then come home and grow it.

In the meantime we decided on Original White Widow, 1st time grower, I've got a grow journal on here if ud like to take a look.
Here's a brief history
Sprouted March 18th
Seed soil, perlite.
600 watt LED ..200.00 type
At 24 inches 2 wks
At 36 inches 3.5 wks
At 15 inches last 2 days
18/6
2x4 grow space.
Happy frog transplant week ago
3 gallon mesh pots
Fan
81 degrees
55 humidity
Water every two days, ff hf drys quick.
Any way feel like these plants are being for there age and probably because I had the light to high for three weeks, so I'm guessing we'll let veg another 3-4 weeks till we get some size before flower,

I am going to top soon and scroog these if I ever any size out of them.
Well wish us luck and hope this strain helps our conditions and saves us a ton of cash!!!
Love to hear from you all with any advice! Thanks all

Wow you just wrote me and my wife's exact story man!! crazy!! Welcome to 420 I'm sure you will get plenty of help here.. I am new to growing as well but definitely think you had the lights to far during week 3.5, week 2 seem ok. During veg with LED's they recommend 18 to 24 inches away. They are definitely behind for being over a month old. I will tag some good fellas in here that may be able to assist better then I can. @InTheShed @Bonsaiweed @Bilbobudkin420 maybe these guys could better assist you.

They seem to be doing well.

I agree with @InTheShed topping them now will allow them to flatten out the canopy.

You sound like many with regards to the reasons of cultivating.

We will be here to help out should you need help. You should bounce around to other journals and see what other people are growing. You may find other strains that may fit what you need.

Keep us up to date.

Oioii. Your plant looks lully my friend. Got a bit confused though reading ya post (im very medicated) how old is your girl from seed?. Its looks about the age where it will begin its aggresive veg stage. Personally id top right now but thats me, I like keeping mine low. This is the perfect time. Are you using nutrients?

Wow you just wrote me and my wife's exact story man!! crazy!! Welcome to 420 I'm sure you will get plenty of help here.. I am new to growing as well but definitely think you had the lights to far during week 3.5, week 2 seem ok. During veg with LED's they recommend 18 to 24 inches away. They are definitely behind for being over a month old. I will tag some good fellas in here that may be able to assist better then I can. @InTheShed @Bonsaiweed @Bilbobudkin420 maybe these guys could better assist you.
By the way i agree with the other 2 candidates but Im in no way qualified enough to be on the same playing field. Im just a naughty little toe rag who grew up and started using the brain god gave him for something other than causing havok and making money. I now concentrate on love, life, work, family and of course my garden :). The best tool you can have is knowledge and this place is FULL of it so go exploring :p

Where is your journal at ?[/QUOTE
Oioii. Your plant looks lully my friend. Got a bit confused though reading ya post (im very medicated) how old is your girl from seed?. Its looks about the age where it will begin its aggresive veg stage. Personally id top right now but thats me, I like keeping mine low. This is the perfect time. Are you using nutrients?
Hi thanks for looking at my girls there 38 days from seed, I moved light to far away for about 3.5 weeks so there officially retarded! LOL I haven't used any nutes except to transplant them into foxfarm happy frog a cpl of weeks ago and that seemed to give them a boost, ive dropped light to about 12 inches now. Ive got 5 nodes now ( on biggest one ) i was thinking of waiting another week, im still considering whether i want to scrogg or manifold them ? love to hear from you again thx.

They seem pretty nice to me. You top when you want bro but Id be willing to bet money if you top now that undergrowth under there will boom out before the weeks out. Especially if you start hitting it with some weak nutrients.

It's in Grow Rooms , then grow Journals :)

Spoken as clearly as any human could... :bravo:

Just to explain what he was referring to....

Most members put a link to their journal in their signature. It's a fairly simple procedure if you are very computer literate, but not so easy if you are not.

How To Add Links To Signatures

You can copy the link below and go to your signature page and paste that into it and save. The steps differ if you are on a desktop or phone.

White Widow 1st Led 600 watt grow.

By the way i agree with the other 2 candidates but Im in no way qualified enough to be on the same playing field. Im just a naughty little toe rag who grew up and started using the brain god gave him for something other than causing havok and making money. I now concentrate on love, life, work, family and of course my garden :). The best tool you can have is knowledge and this place is FULL of it so go exploring :p
Well said brotha!!!

They seem pretty nice to me. You top when you want bro but Id be willing to bet money if you top now that undergrowth under there will boom out before the weeks out. Especially if you start hitting it with some weak nutrients.

Topped today, ff big grow will b here on Saturday!:)

I'd also add some FF Big Bloom. A lot of organics helps a lot. I use FF and follow the schedule for ppm's. Do you pH your water?

Nobody’s sayin’ anything about the 95 degree temp? Hell, I’m just gonna put it in my signature when I’m back on the computer. Here it is bud, a way to bring down temps and humidity up at the same time on the cheap.Honeywell HEV320B Cool Mist Humidifier Black | Honeywell Store

You want to keep your temps in the low 80s if you can.

Nobody’s sayin’ anything about the 95 degree temp? Hell, I’m just gonna put it in my signature when I’m back on the computer. Here it is bud, a way to bring down temps and humidity up at the same time on the cheap.Honeywell HEV320B Cool Mist Humidifier Black | Honeywell Store

You want to keep your temps in the low 80s if you can.
Good eye ripe one, that temp came from me sitting the thermostat almost on top a light while I was moving some things around the room, normal operating temps between 72-79 degrees :) thx for your close attention and reply.

Back
Top Bottom