The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

Thanks a lot Bilbo, I’m hoping my girls yield good overall. I love my sativas, as long as their strong lol. Excited to get this run finished up so I can grow a few indicas. I will be doing Girl Scout Cookies and Chemdog next run along with a crown Royale or Blue power. I did crown royale last run and it’s a great Indica, very nice evening smoke so I may go with that again.✌️

Got a few quick pics of the girls this morning, Lexus IS up first, she’s thriving and doing really well

Next is Candy, she’s also thriving and doing good

Next is Lucky, she is really stacking right now. I believe she’ll turn out to be a nice girl

Last is Roxy, she’s still bulking and looking great

Here’s a group shot
That’s all I have for now, cheers everyone.✌️

Be posting a dry weight on the Bda 2 soon. The Bda one is looking like 5 or 6 o's to me still going like a 115 days later? Still clear trichomes mostly.

Here’s a pic of the girls today, first up is Candy, she’s stacking up really nice

Next I have a couple pics of Lexus’s branches and buds but forgot to get a full pic of her lol. You will be able to see her in the group pic, here’s some bud shots from her

Next up is Lucky, she’s stacking like crazy and doing great. She’s also getting really frosty already

Last but not least is Roxy, she’s bulking up more and more everyday and she’s doing good

Next up is a group shot

That’s all I have for today, cheers everyone.✌️

Here’s a pic of the girls today, first up is Candy, she’s stacking up really nice

Next I have a couple pics of Lexus’s branches and buds but forgot to get a full pic of her lol. You will be able to see her in the group pic, here’s some bud shots from her

Next up is Lucky, she’s stacking like crazy and doing great. She’s also getting really frosty already

Last but not least is Roxy, she’s bulking up more and more everyday and she’s doing good

Next up is a group shot

That’s all I have for today, cheers everyone.✌️

Lookn really gud bro congrats. I cant wait till my indoor garden room gets done being built. Tht way i can have better climate control to keep the environment more steady so i can have a full tent like tht one day with out worry of my buds rotting or getting pests lol.

Lookn really gud bro congrats. I cant wait till my indoor garden room gets done being built. Tht way i can have better climate control to keep the environment more steady so i can have a full tent like tht one day with out worry of my buds rotting or getting pests lol.
Yea I’m working on another grow space also. I won’t have it finished till after income tax time lol but it’s gonna be nice once I get it finished and I will have a lot more room also. I will be looking for a couple mother’s so I can start running some clones.✌️

Yea I’m working on another grow space also. I won’t have it finished till after income tax time lol but it’s gonna be nice once I get it finished and I will have a lot more room also. I will be looking for a couple mother’s so I can start running some clones.✌️

Nice man well good luck sounds like u got ur hands full. I know with my grow area i wana invest in redoing the electrical grid for this place its old as balls lol if i run the dam microwave same time as my toaster boom blow the breaker box hahaha this place is falling apart we jus hope it holds up long enuf to finish building the new house lol.

Well it will be nice once you finish your new house. I’m gonna build on to my house soon, it just takes time and money. The price of material is higher than hell now days lol.✌️

Yea ur not kidding thats half my problem now lol. Tryn to get the material's and do the work as it was needed was jus nickle an diming us away so we decided to jus put up a new home but its ending up alil bit more then we anticipated. So now gotta finish the last bit with the next check or 2. So im thinkn within a month things shud b done atleast we hope its done b4 winter hits.

Here’s a couple pics of the Blue Dream this evening, first up is Roxy. She is still swelling and doing good, hopefully she will be ready to come down in 2 weeks or so

Next up is Lexus, she’s doing good also and should finish up around the same time as Roxy I’m thinking

Next up is Lucky, she’s on fire and bulking fast. She’s also extremely frosty already

Last is Candy, she’s also bulking fast and I got a feeling she will yield big

These autos have been a fun grow and I can’t wait to start harvesting these girls. Gonna be some nice quality bud I believe. That’s all I have for today, cheers everyone.✌️

Yer im a sucker for an indica aswell. The strawbwrry banana i got is supposed to be sativa dom but i got an indica pheno so im super happs. Got some black sugar from seedsman waiting in the wings aswell :p
Thanks a lot Bilbo, I’m hoping my girls yield good overall. I love my sativas, as long as their strong lol. Excited to get this run finished up so I can grow a few indicas. I will be doing Girl Scout Cookies and Chemdog next run along with a crown Royale or Blue power. I did crown royale last run and it’s a great Indica, very nice evening smoke so I may go with that again.✌️

I’m on or around day 65 except Lucky and Mercedes, I started them about 10 days after the rest. I’m hoping Lexus and Roxy will finish up in the next two weeks. I’m starting to notice a little amber on a few sugar leaves and the buds are getting pretty cloudy so they are on their way to finishing up.✌️

Here’s a couple pics of the Blue Dream this evening, first up is Roxy. She is still swelling and doing good, hopefully she will be ready to come down in 2 weeks or so

Next up is Lexus, she’s doing good also and should finish up around the same time as Roxy I’m thinking

Next up is Lucky, she’s on fire and bulking fast. She’s also extremely frosty already

Last is Candy, she’s also bulking fast and I got a feeling she will yield big

These autos have been a fun grow and I can’t wait to start harvesting these girls. Gonna be some nice quality bud I believe. That’s all I have for today, cheers everyone.✌️

Nice bro those look amazing congrats. I literally jus got done harvesting my 2 strawberry cake clones jus now an got the buds all ready for a low an slow dry/cure now. Isnt it great to b able 2 grow r own meds the way we need.

Question 4 ya what size are those cloth pots??

Back
Top Bottom