The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Be posting some pics tomorrow. Haven't been on much the last 3 days . Been dealing with some real life issues. Topped one of the BDM's today. They are all at Day 17. Hit them with their biggest feeding yet ppm 400 ph 6.2. Both the Bks are lagging a bit behind. Time to sink or swim babies lol. See how they do with the upped nutes. I'll holler

Really farside I wasn't trying to shame or blame anyone who couldn't drop until later. I was just sure there were folks who had already dropped and planted but the herd had thinned to a few folks for some reason.

Congrats on your anniversary! Well done. My 25th is coming up in September but I think my wife will be in England for it :).

No offense taken, just sharing my struggle. Lol

A couple weeks ago I attended the 63rd wedding anniversary of my oldest friends parents. They were married the year I was born. I just can't imagine.

My parents are like that. They we're married 6 years before I was born. LMAO

No offense taken, just sharing my struggle. Lol

My parents are like that. They we're married 6 years before I was born. LMAO
Same here my parent got married a yr befor i was born ben married ever since u dnt hear many stories bout ppl bein together that long

If I could drop something today, trust me, I would. I just built a new light and I'm dying to try to out. I'm going to Mexico for my 20th anniversary from June 24-July 1st. There will be no one home to take care of the tent and any occupants. I don't think they'll make it in ProMix for a week on their own. They will see Jiffy plugs come July 2nd. That's why I didn't sign up for the comparison right away, but when it was still open a couple weeks after I initially saw it, I said to myself "Well if they still haven't run out, I guess I'll jump in".
Mexico i herd its really nice happy anniversary

These outdoor gals are rocking! It’s been cold and rainy the past few days but they are fine.

I’m still waiting on Sissie 2.0 and Helmet head looks the same lol

So far they love the promix and hate coco

Haha that’s Deb:) she’s my main weed plant and basically a tree! She’s been growing since last November 2017:D I’ve harvested off her once and she’s currently revegging. This will be her 3 rd time revegging #scienceexperimentswithnewty

I'll be culling before I join the club. Too many extras need to run in the dungeon for a pathetic plant like that.
Hey now... I resemble that remark! :rofl:

Nothing too pathetic for this grow room. :ciao:
But... I'm getting better. LoL

Back
Top Bottom