The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

My bad Shred. Thanks for jumping on that error. Lol
Y’all have me dying here!! Lololol

Speaking of Spog!

I think I have one in Moby!!

Ok here’s my good news and bad news update.

The outdoor Brooklyn’s survived their first Canadian summer night so it’s #sinkorswim time. They head into their big girl pots today:)

I am thinking I agree with y’all about the coco?? I transplanted sissy into coco and she shriveled up! I put her back in the germination station :rolleyes: She’s in a rooter so basically I just moved her from directly under 2 T8 s to the 3G pot open in the room with sunlight? Maybe she got too cold over night? My other seedlings were fine outside. Ugh I’ll prob pop two more for inside and put them directly in the coco when they pop. (In the same pot) Helmet head is fine so she stays.

This is a representation of my face when I saw sissy this morning!!
View media item 1559623
Stay tuned...

Time to DWC them Jack and grow some beasts! Unlike those of us in more standard media:

Day 6:

Day 4:

The younger one has the same sized leaves but it's shorter than the one two days older. I'm just giving them distilled water in a ring around the peat. There's some good stuff in the soil that I don't feel the need to think about food for another week and a half or so.

Time to DWC them Jack and grow some beasts! Unlike those of us in more standard media:

Day 6:

Day 4:

The younger one has the same sized leaves but it's shorter than the one two days older. I'm just giving them distilled water in a ring around the peat. There's some good stuff in the soil that I don't feel the need to think about food for another week and a half or so.
Well i will put in rockwool tomarrow n let it come up n bam in the bucket they go will do aficial update today wont b doin a journal will update on here n my page

Here we are! Are you growing them in soil in the ground or in pots? Guerrilla style or backyard?
Ten gallon pots outside. Popping inside in paper towels and hand transplanting into future homes. Hoping to possibly get a reveg harvest this fall.Happy Frog soil..not sure which nutes I will run or if I will go preferably,fully organic.

Back
Top Bottom