The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

I thot newty's notes said preflowers at 25 days. That's 11 days earlier than both my blueberry and ak autos
I have that effect on one right now hoping these autos dnt turn out that way n actually grow to a decent size plant

I'm not giving up but it's frustrating to put effort in something that just doesn't look like it wants to cooperate.
I kno that feeling

I will give it a try for sure we owe it to the vault n i will give them strong lightning from day one 200 wat mh light n go up evreyother week if goes well

How old do u top a auto

3rd or 4th node, day 12-14 ish. But so far it looks like a lot of folks are saying they are slow to start so it may take longer than that.

3rd or 4th node, day 12-14 ish. But so far it looks like a lot of folks are saying they are slow to start so it may take longer than that.
Well we will c i hope they start growin def for these girls im goin to stay away from coco i was goin to do 2 dwc one in coco but i will do her in soil inside n c the dif there is more ppl runing coco den soil few in soil i think bout outside

Well we will c i hope they start growin def for these girls im goin to stay away from coco i was goin to do 2 dwc one in coco but i will do her in soil inside n c the dif there is more ppl runing coco den soil few in soil i think bout outside
Im gna be in biobizz soil. Might get a 7gal smart for her as soon as im finished in the 2x2

Back
Top Bottom