The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Just went and checked on the babies . Couldn't help but just stare at the fur baby. Good 10 minutes of are you sure this is a pot plant Kismet lmao. Rubbed its lil furry stalk and smells weird lol Not sure how to describe it. Rest of the babies are hanging out not a ton of growth yet but remembered at the start a lot of root growing going on. Lil Newt is looking super green and happy. Post some pics later.

Mine are currently getting acclimated outdoors with the peppers and tomatoes. They will get their transplants tomorrow! I will take pics and update tomorrow. Soil and coco in pots. 2x 5G airpots and 5 plastic 3G pots

Newty has 7 new plants to hide! Shhhhh don’t tell the hubs #mindyabiz

Everything is getting sprayed with Neem tonight and I wash my pots in neem water inbetween use.

Give the runt a few more days Penny. Don't think i ever killed one on purpose. Not sure how i would feel if you offed one of the babies lol
It is a comparative so I might as well show her slow development.

Lol! Off with her head!!

Stay tuned for the next episode of outdoor auto Moby, my teeny tiny plant flowering in the garden bed. Saw her first pistil and laughed at her. No need for sunflowers, you can barely see her from up close:D she’s fam now #shestays

It is a comparative so I might as well show her slow development.
I'm struggling with the Brooklyn seeds

This latest one, #3, just isn't wanting to germ, #2 did the same
Huge difference in the seeds too, from small to huge

If it doesn't pop I'll wait a few weeks to try the last ones

Bummer cuz I really wanted to try the Brooklyn

I'm struggling with the Brooklyn seeds
This latest one, #3, just isn't wanting to germ, #2 did the same
Huge difference in the seeds too, from small to huge
If it doesn't pop I'll wait a few weeks to try the last ones
Bummer cuz I really wanted to try the Brooklyn
My first one didn't crack until the day after I already had a tail on the second one. Took longer for a tap root to show and slower in the pot as well.

Let me know if you run out and I'll send you one of mine!

Just kinda outa room now

If this one does pop it will go in hempy not DWC

We shall see, she is still chilling in paper towels along with #2

Back
Top Bottom