The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Wonder if that means Lil Newt is going to be crazy when she hits 3rd gear
You had better clear the tent when she hits third gear lmao.✌️
#watchoutforlilnewt #watchoutforbignewttoo

You don’t want to see me in 3rd gear! Lol

Let me get some pics of all 4 up and winning:)

Haha Kismet!

Ok Here are my babies all above and growing. Phewf, first feat done!

I’ll call them all Auto Day 1 and #misfits Day 1.

Outdoor babies are in HP ProMix and getting spritzed with plain water twice a day.
I have 2 unnamed outdoor BS and 3 #misfits or CKS WW Auto x a male Nirvana Wonder Woman, excited to see what they might be and I would love to fuck with a male plant so I’m hoping one of them is a boy and 2 autos
I’ve already been putting them outside for a few hours a day and will plant them in their final 3G pots on Wednesday and outside they go! I’m going to try and remember to plant them to the side or maybe I’ll put them both in a 5 G! PW might be on to something, look how hella big that one is PW!!

2 pretty princesses for indoors in full washed and charged coco.

Please welcome “Helmet head” who is tough as nails and her big sis “Sissy”

They will head into their 5G and 3G pots and then in with the Mars Epistar. That will happen also Wed! Now who do you think I should put in which pot?? I’m thinking helmet head might be special so the 5G? Hmmm

A new growing secret revealed. I need to get some action figures to spur on my plants. I'll have to see if I can get an Arnold Schwarzenegger model so my plants can get pumped up.

howdy all, got some catching up to do later, just to let y'all know, I'm in it to win it...lol
still waiting on the postman in a cold and sunny Africa...:love:
Still waiting for mine too, but talked to Jack and Gary at The Vault and they are on their way. We'll probably get ours about the same time Smeegol.

Still waiting for mine too, but talked to Jack and Gary at The Vault and they are on their way. We'll probably get ours about the same time Smeegol.
It's nice to have Jack and Gary as personal friends you can speak with about the status of your order. I just have to sit here and wait not knowing if or when it will arrive.

Day 11 June 6 2018
Foliage Pro and Pro Tekt both at 2ml per gallon
PH 5.5
EC 0.8
Temp 84f
Humidity 55%
The runt isn’t going to do anything I’m afraid but I’ll give her a couple more days then I will pull the plug and transplant #2 in the second pot.
I hate wen they dnt want to grow

Back
Top Bottom