The Vault's Big 420 Competition Is Live Now: Win Free Cannabis Seeds

I'll go with FastBuds and count me in for the third prize. This is an amazing contest even by the Vault's high standards. Thanks again, all.

420-cannabis-seed-breeders.png

This is the biggest giveaway of Seeds I have ever seen. Great deal guys, very excellent.

There are three companies for my choice, and I'll explain why. I like @FastBuds for the success I have already received, but I would love to grow some @Barney's Farm or @DutchPassion based on me remembering I read about them years ago, when I first looked into growing.

After telling everyone I know - and a reasonably hot chick I didn't ;) - about this thing, I almost forgot to enter it, myself <DOH!>. Please throw my number into ol' Random's hat. I haven't given this breeder any love in a few years, and I should, because they've been in business for about 33 years - and that's an accomplishment in any industry, these days. So I'll go with Dutch Passion Seed Company (For the win, lol?)

I don't mind growing "regular" cannabis seeds, as long as I know that they are such ahead of time. Please enter my number for consideration for that, as well, as long as it doesn't somehow reduce my chances of winning 1st. That Passion Fruit has an interesting reported terpine profile, and might (in combination with its cannabinoid levels) do wonders for my mental state.

If I win, feel free to throw in one of your t-shirts. I've practically worn my current one out (*free advertising*).

Thank you for giving us this chance to win something. And, as always, thank you for contributing to the upkeep/expenses of 420Magazine!

Love the table full in the video!
Great promo thanks for being such an active sponsor!
Seedsman for me off the list at the top. The only one I have experience with. Open to persuasion on that score.
Cheers

420-cannabis-seed-breeders.png

Big thanks to all that entered and helped make this The Vault Cannabis Seed Store's biggest and best ever giveaway and of course a massive thank you goes out to all of the breeders involved.

The winners on here are:

1st Prize - @Pbass
2nd Prize - @Dusted
3rd Prize - @Pepperhead

Please send me a PM on this platform with your postal name and address to arrange delivery of your prizes.

We are back up and running too with a full stock inventory so head on over to The Vault to place your order now at Buy Cannabis Seeds

Back
Top Bottom