The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

Hey

Do we wanna do like a group germ and plant

Would really test each other's processes , and the genetics response to our processes

Yes, no?

We love you too!
You guys are the best !!! Hey i have question about autos maybe you could answer. This will be my second run with autos so i have learned a bit about them from the first run. Do they flower solely from a set amount of days from germination? Some have said on here to run them in bigger pots because once the tap root hits the bottom of the container they'll start flowering? Any truth to that?

I think the group seems to have a grasp on the rules, thanks @Gary from The Vault and @Jack Vault

I think maybe the group who wants to pops em in water on Friday, how's that sound

Gonna post this on the other thread too since I'm doing both

This should be be fun. I can see the value for The Vault with all of us growing at the same time with different lights, condition, and mediums, and nutes

Fun fun fun

I haven't gotten my seeds yet, but its gonna be a few weeks before we are ready to drop ours. Will definitely be watching! Post any links to where any of the group grows are going so we can watch along Chris!

I haven't gotten my seeds yet, but its gonna be a few weeks before we are ready to drop ours. Will definitely be watching! Post any links to where any of the group grows are going so we can watch along Chris!

It will be here @Van Stank

You guys are the best !!! Hey i have question about autos maybe you could answer. This will be my second run with autos so i have learned a bit about them from the first run. Do they flower solely from a set amount of days from germination? Some have said on here to run them in bigger pots because once the tap root hits the bottom of the container they'll start flowering? Any truth to that?

I say BS to the Taproot hitting bottom causing flowering. That would mean that if you had a super tall container, for the sake of argument, say it's infinitly deep, that the plant would never flower. RQS's website says it's genetic and normally happens between 2-4 weeks depending on strain. My last couple auto grows have started showing sex around the 2 week mark, despite using a larger pot on this latest go round.

I say BS to the Taproot hitting bottom causing flowering. That would mean that if you had a super tall container, for the sake of argument, say it's infinitly deep, that the plant would never flower. RQS's website says it's genetic and normally happens between 2-4 weeks depending on strain. My last couple auto grows have started showing sex around the 2 week mark, despite using a larger pot on this latest go round.
I tend to agree...:)

I'm in like Flynn! Thanks so much!:love::love::love::love::love:
This is going to be so much fun!

Farside said it best.:laugh:

Stressers can stunt vegetative growth, delay flowering, and even cause autos to hermie.
You should start them in their final pot. They do not like being up-potted.
3/5 Gallon is optimal for soil or coco. 2/4 weeks is an accurate timeline to see pistils.
One of my current autos just showed pistils on day 30.

Back
Top Bottom