The VipersNest Continuous

Pit, howzit bro? looks like things are moving along nicely. So the harvest begins a lil early. Got rid of the infestation I see. Great work and nice read, I just caught up on the last chapter. Lovin your book. Any close ups of the Red Diesel? Either harvested or still going

More dirty girls, these were the clones we tried the new formula. This is her very 1st grow, I want a shoutout to her, she read and listened.
12_28_1.jpg

12_28_2.jpg

12_28_3.jpg

12_28_4.jpg

Lookin good Pit how does the red diesel taste? you said the buzz was great.:thanks:

For not having a proper cure (which it is curing now) It tastes FANTASTIC. The taste is very pleasing, fruity and a lil fuelish.
It comes on quick and hard..and I chopped these early so I know they had more to offer. Its not a couch locker but that could because the trichs were all clear. Its clearly stronger than most of the strains that we grew in the past year.

Yo Pitt I was wondering if you dab into the flora nectar at all and if so is it worth throwing in? Thanks

My partner uses alot of Botannicare Sweet. 20ml per gallon. We didnt use it this time because H&G was very adamant about using it in conjunction.
We grew plants with and without Sweet...definite improvement with it

do you have a variation of these?POWERGROWER - Google Product Search
If so, Im intimately familiar with the produck, Ive used them extensively. 1st, you cant possibly overwater it. It runs a drip ring 24/7.
Im assuming your using a rapid rooter type of plug..I like root riot myself. sink the plug 3 inches deeper than you would normally go. The plug will get watered just fine...rockwool will work just fine. no mutes week 1....25% nutes week 2. Its a foolproof system. Ive run a mother for a year in it.

thanks pitviper! yes that is the exact system i have. you say to put the plug 3 inches down further? is that 3 inches from the top? would i completely cover the plug with the hydroton? im glad i found someone that has had success with this unit so i will stick it out. thanks for the feedback!

thanks pitviper! yes that is the exact system i have. you say to put the plug 3 inches down further? is that 3 inches from the top? would i completely cover the plug with the hydroton? im glad i found someone that has had success with this unit so i will stick it out. thanks for the feedback!

yes, go down aprox 2-3 inches from the top edge. After aprox 1 week the roots will be near the bottom. You can backfill those 2-3 inches to level it out. Personally Ive grown them in all depth levels, it doesnt really matter, with the drip ring running 24/7 and the hydroton will absorb the water/nutes easily. Hydroton is supposed to have an aprox 80% water retention. Its a VERY simple system and can grow huge plants. The downside is that when the plant is that large it will eat 1.5 gallons (or more) daily. If you pull that blue 1/2" line you can attach it to a larger resovoir, I tied mine into my EbbnGrow system.

mom11.jpg

mom6.jpg

mom7.jpg

My partner uses alot of Botannicare Sweet. 20ml per gallon. We didnt use it this time because H&G was very adamant about using it in conjunction.
We grew plants with and without Sweet...definite improvement with it
[/QUOTE

Thanks Pit... Yea called down to the local shop to see what they carried and the homie refered me to that product instead of the flora nectar, guess they have way better sales and was out way before the gh product. I would of liked it for the transition time but probably going to go pick some up anyway. You got some great looking plants bro

12_29_1.jpg

thats the Violator Kush, Ill have more pics of it, I want to see how the LED boys make out since they are using that same strain

Back
Top Bottom