The VipersNest Continuous

some Lemon Haze....2-3 weeks more
12_29_4.jpg

12_29_5.jpg

nice pit, cant wait to hear about the smoke

it smells like lemons,pineapple and black pepper if you can believe that. This strain i more like glue. I cant wait to have a properly cured jar of this stuff

Yo Pit, okay howzit Pit: wow what a nice surprise seeing The Violater Kush there. Attitude just came thru with the mega packs from Barney's. WW from Greenhouse and Lowryders.. But Vuja De man opening up your journal and seieng the VK> Got my coffee cup> and have an Attictude too.. Great ladies you have there, waiting for some smokin good times. Yes Sir fares are real cheap to the other side you're on. But tooooooooooooooooooooo cold for this 'ol local boy>

Keep those sticky gooey's coming in. I hope in 4 months the VK will be as good as yours.

That nug looks dangerous... got my vote.

thanx bro...I need all the votes I can get...there is some stiff competition...Ive noticed over the past year the submissions are getting better and increasing in numbers....thats a great thing

I... see... stars....

Man, that is a pretty nug - you're right about the submissions getting better. I think this forum is hitting a tipping point - too good to keep a secret!

thanks for the advice PitViper! I burried them 2-3 inches down and covered back up. got phed water on them now and seeing what will happen. thats a crazy big tree!! dont expect mine to be that big haha.

Back
Top Bottom