The VipersNest Continuous

Brother, many thanks from myself and innumerable others, for the absolute treat of watching you grow. If you can't learn here, you can't learn.

Happy New year to you and your's.

Pit, I have been watching and listening to your prolific achievements and congrats on the bud of beauty!!! You have my vote.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, may the gardens of 2010 be better than ever dreamed of and may the wind always be at your back.

what a great year it has been for you pit I bet huh? wow so much learned smoked joked and pokedstil can't believe there's over 2000 posts. hope all grows well for everyone around the globe. happy new year .

Lemon Haze
1_2_11.jpg

High PitViper! Judging by the pics- I'm sure you are! hehehe
What resolution is your camera? How do you get such great looking pics?
Maybe it's just the subjects are so willing. :cool:
Jumpin on the wagon for the ride.

+rep for ya....

Welcome Stone...OGD has brought me up to spead on your locale.....we will be seeing each other im sure...it will be epic!
Thanx for the pic props..I use a Nikon d40 DSLR "only" 6 mp
I juse shoot in normal JPEG and havent used the macro yet, Im still learning.

:cheer: Happy New Year to the Vipersnest and Co. :cheer:

Hope that violator is going up in smoke tonight ;)

That Violator is off the hook!!!I have 3 more to chop tomorrow.
I have big expectations on the Lemon Haze...it is undescribeable on the intensty if the smell and gooyness....in the last weeks its tripled in smell and stickyness...

Guru of Goodness:adore: Im also growin the Lemon Haze:allgood: How long do you flower 60 days or less they are 31 into bloom and are out of control:thanks: WOW

Guru of Goodness:adore: Im also growin the Lemon Haze:allgood: How long do you flower 60 days or less they are 31 into bloom and are out of control:thanks: WOW

They are aprox 45 days right now and I think there's aprox 2 weeks left in them. How do these compare to yours bro? I only took a bottom bud, the uppers are really impressive, the smell is unlike ANYTHING Ive ever experienced. So sticky, like glue, havent even tasted it yet. :welcome:

I took my dirty girls and did a preventative Neem treatment, neem,detergent and warm water. Im trying to keep my bug war from ever starting again, these have just a few fungus nats.....Im putting a layer of vermiculite down tonite, I hope between the both it will work.
1_4_2.jpg

1_4_3.jpg

1_4_11.jpg

1_4_4.jpg

1_4_7.jpg

I only took a bottom bud, the uppers are really impressive, the smell is unlike ANYTHING Ive ever experienced. So sticky, like glue, havent even tasted it yet.

i wanna see! good thinkin on preventative methods. only thing worse than bugs is mold!

Red Diesel
1_4_8.jpg

Heavens to Betsy......one of my school teachers used to exclaim every time she was amazed and astounded........and after seeing your Super Lemon Haze from Arjan's Green House we are again impressed so.................. "Heavens to Betsy"

Just wanted to remind all I nominated PitViper for MOTM.

So let's get out the vote for a real Classic member who is never to busy or impressed with himself, to answer all questions, providing valuable information, with visual aids, and results.

Pit has distinguished himself in an awesome community of Top Growers and Breeders to be accesible to all even the biggest Noob (such as I was) treating all who enter the Vipersnest with dignity and respect. He freely shares his priceless knowledge of many strains, their affects, smell, smoke reports, and presentation. In addition, his intimate knowledge of Nutrients, additives, and crossing manufacturers products enables all of us to follow as he creates and feeds the best tasting buds and Medicinal Marijuana on the planet.

Pitvipers deserves Member of The Month and as always, The Vipersnest continues....never stops:goodjob::nicethread::thanks:

Lemon Haze
1_2_11.jpg

I searched about 50 of your journal pages to find an answer to my question, so I wouldnt have to ask something that may have been answered before, but I had no luck. I gave up.

This Lemon Haze. I seen another post from someone else calling it Super Lemon Haze from GreenHouse. Is this that Lemon Haze, or is it from somewhere else?

I've been trying to find a reliable bank that sells this strain from GreenHouse, but I cant find anyone that offers them yet. Do you have any recommendations on where I can get my hands on this strain?? I have Lemon Skunk and GWS from GreenHouse, but the one I really want is the Super Lemon Haze. I've heard nothing but greatness about it.

Hey PitViper... I followed some link on another site which led me here... Over the past week I've read all 143 pages... LOL. It's been fun... Great Job Man... With all of my reading I can't seem to recall which seed bank you order from... I'm assuming you use the same bank all the time but if you don't which did you order your current crop from? I gotta get going it's early here... I'll get back at cha a bit later... Thanks for Sharing your great grows...

:goodjob:
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom