The VipersNest Continuous

Im just trying to correctly verbalize the response....no worries...the more we looked and thought about of the ramifications we realized how bad it was/is. Yes the buds are off the hook, the best weve done yet but there are major issues to be corrected. be patient

Sounds like a politician in the making! You have my (future) vote!

S.F.

:allgood:

The biggest problem is that our 4 main feed lines are all obstructed by 30%-80%.....like clogged arteries. I wont even elaborate on all the poss ramifications of that. Most of you who grow here in hydro will understand clearly. The blockage is purely bacteria. We use benefical bacteria and will continue to do so. We just need to change up our game on maintanence. No worries. The root balls are even thicker than the last time.. Again we have made adjustment. That which fails to kill you only makes you stronger....whatever. The good news is the quality of the buds are better than any of our previous grows. Thats in a nutshell. Im going to write a how to manual on the EbbnGrow on all the things weve learned growing nonstop for 1.5 years on that system. We have stretched that sytem as far as it can be taken.

hey PitViper,

hope everything is well on your side and hope everything will work out. i like to see that even the best of us still can have problems. hey life isn't perfect...right? i saw that you had used GH's 3 nutrients and was wondering if you had any good recipes. also what else you would recommend mixing with the GH solution. thanks and good luck!

Tel me somthing Pt. Do you think bigger lines would have helped or hurt your issue. Cause if Irecall correct,didn't Green island(speaking of G.I heard from him at all?) on his Tek thread switch out the lines ? Cause I was thinkng if yours were bigger it would have hurt more then help. yeah? My thinking behind this is that the bacteria would have flowed through-out the system cause the damage to be greater. Yeah or no?

I dont think it would have helped....If you use a bigger line you need a bigger infrastructure..ala Greenisland. If hes using bacteria it will happen ..Mabe it you went crazy with a 1" or larger line it would stop but you would have in infrastructure supporting for such a huge size....not practcal. I believe bacteria is ness and I wont work w/o it. Im using H&G which is the cleanest stuff I know so I know thats not the issue. This is second time in a row we had this problem. Weve already solved it for the next grow....no worries. If anything we are motivated and detemined.....this is how you learn.

No Pit, you are! :adore:

Seriously, hydro with organics is tough stuff... but it sounds like it paid off!

Good work getting them through the clogged arteries, better stop giving them that bacon grease... and exercise more! :grinjoint:

the yield is terrible but the quality is the best Ive had.....EVER....I know the stress caused that to some degree

Hey everyone.....check out Southern Weed's thread. He and I have been conversing non stop and he just went for the whole package....great guy if you know him.
Big Props Southern!!!!

Barney's Farm Organic Soil Grow

Hey everyone.....check out Southern Weed's thread. He and I have been conversing non stop and he just went for the whole package....great guy if you know him.
Big Props Southern!!!!

Brother, it was all because of you. You may have some bacterial issues, issues I'm certain you'll sort out, but your results, the quality and the beauty of the buds, was all the convincing I needed.

I posted a pic of the line in my current journal for anyone interested to see.

Brother, it was all because of you. You may have some bacterial issues, issues I'm certain you'll sort out, but your results, the quality and the beauty of the buds, was all the convincing I needed.

I posted a pic of the line in my current journal for anyone interested to see.

Ive referred about 6 people to H&G and ALL love it. Im a big proponent of the company....I wish more people would give it a try, I think is Southern is really happy with the service and even the T-Shirt....props my man

I dont think it would have helped....If you use a bigger line you need a bigger infrastructure..ala Greenisland. If hes using bacteria it will happen ..Mabe it you went crazy with a 1" or larger line it would stop but you would have in infrastructure supporting for such a huge size....not practcal. I believe bacteria is ness and I wont work w/o it. Im using H&G which is the cleanest stuff I know so I know thats not the issue. This is second time in a row we had this problem. Weve already solved it for the next grow....no worries. If anything we are motivated and detemined.....this is how you learn.

Hey Pit,
Curious... How'd you solve it for the next grow?
I believe I looked at Greenislands 5 gal setup with 3/4" lines... I think he had 2 lines to each bucket. I enjoy growing larger plants but you're right... around 5 or 6 ft they are outgrowing the ebb and grow... I'm considering building a 5 gal system cause I like my plants 7-8 ft. in the end and I'm prob. loosing yield and not growing the strains to their true potential in the 2 gal which is a shame :( ... I feel awesome in the middle of plants that tower over me... LOL. LOST IN A JUNGLE OF WEED... SMOKE YOUR WAY OUT... LOL! :yummy:

:ganjamon:

Fluid dynamics is the key...he has 1 3/4" in and 2 out....thats the bottleneck. Add more shut offs and blow the lines clear with an air compressor when during the res change.
Plants will not be vegged more than 24" any more also

:ganjamon:So Vegin 24" is the tallest you suggest..then flip Wow you havent sent me down the wrong path EVER One of the Master Gurus:idea:

Fluid dynamics is the key...he has 1 3/4" in and 2 out....thats the bottleneck. Add more shut offs and blow the lines clear with an air compressor when during the res change.
Plants will not be vegged more than 24" any more also

So does that mean you're changing the whole system? I don't see how you could do the 1 3/4" in and 2" out without changing every bucket including the control bucket at very least.

OUCH on the max 24" veg... seems like that'd bring down your yield by quite a bit... any plans on increasing plant numbers other than taking out the veg room and adding a row? As I've told you I tend to grow rather tall plants as well and that would just kill me... I just love walking into a room full of budding plants you can't see your way out of way too much to do that... don't get me wrong I have smaller gardens too but man I'm in love with my biggin's... LOL. Hope you don't have the same addiction as me... :(

viper your about the only one i see growing !

So does that mean you're changing the whole system? I don't see how you could do the 1 3/4" in and 2" out without changing every bucket including the control bucket at very least.

OUCH on the max 24" veg... seems like that'd bring down your yield by quite a bit... any plans on increasing plant numbers other than taking out the veg room and adding a row? As I've told you I tend to grow rather tall plants as well and that would just kill me... I just love walking into a room full of budding plants you can't see your way out of way too much to do that... don't get me wrong I have smaller gardens too but man I'm in love with my biggin's... LOL. Hope you don't have the same addiction as me... :(

No Im not changing anything other than adding some more shut off valves......I was just trying to show that its not practical to make the pipe larger.veg at 24" finish at 40"..thats big enough, Ive been growing my plants too big causing other issues...less is more sometimes. Im just gonna add some more plants and more light

Back
Top Bottom