The VipersNest Continuous

veg at 24" finish at 40"..thats big enough, Ive been growing my plants too big causing other issues...less is more sometimes. Im just gonna add some more plants and more light

Cool Man... So I assume you're going to adjust your gram/watt numbers as far as what you want to be at and your total yield numbers? I still look forward to watching your next grow man... I should be starting a journal sometime soon man... I'll be sure to let you know so you can stop in if you like...

So how many more lights do you plan on adding?

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PIT... :goodjob:

I'm new so... How do you add reps? I've looked just about everywhere and can't seem to find it...

:ganjamon:
That lil cauliflower looking icon. click that

I think it looks like a little sheep. :Rasta:

I think it looks like a scale...

Good thing so many people chimed in and said what they thought it looked like cause I was looking all over the screen... LOL... I thought it'd be at the top near the star rating...

Thanks guys... :thanks:

I already 5 stared the journal... now I'm gonna +rep

This is not a great picture. its the top of a screen to aid drying....The Lemon Haze filled one 5 gallon bucket (overfilled). Ill post some good pics tomorrow. been trimming all day
1_7_1.jpg

Super Lemon Haze
lemon_haze.jpg

S--L--H-, S--L--H--, S--L--H--,
....................................................Instead of S.O.S. ...S.L.H....
if I was ship wrecked on a deserted isle send no rescue boat just send me Super Lemon Haze... and seed.

god damn man.. you shouldve called, i would've helpdd trim. lol

lookin great man. how much do you think total yield will be??

I dont know but Its significantly less than the last time. The quality is at the top but the yield is......disapointing. Ill post hard numbers when its dry.

at its closest? 6"

Hrmm... What do you mean at it's closest... are they angled away from eachother? I'd assume they run completely parallel with eachother with a steady distance... the reason I was asking is because I'm not sure weather to go with two intellidrive 3.5's or 1 5... I like the 5 better but you have more options with distance between the lights with the 3.5's... If I'm reading the specs right the length of the crossbar is adjustable from 81" to 87" to 93". which from end to end the min would be 6.75' but on the 5 the lights are turned the other way which if you assume 2' to 2.5' of each side of the bar taken by the light that would put approx. 2.75' to 1.75' from one light to the other or at the crossbars max 7.75' the distance between the lights would be approx. 3.75' to 2.75'

So I guess a better question would be... what's the distance between your lights? LOL... sorry man... I tend to over analize to ensure I'll be satisfied with the end result... Thanks man...

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom