The VipersNest Continuous

I searched about 50 of your journal pages to find an answer to my question, so I wouldnt have to ask something that may have been answered before, but I had no luck. I gave up.

This Lemon Haze. I seen another post from someone else calling it Super Lemon Haze from GreenHouse. Is this that Lemon Haze, or is it from somewhere else?

I've been trying to find a reliable bank that sells this strain from GreenHouse, but I cant find anyone that offers them yet. Do you have any recommendations on where I can get my hands on this strain?? I have Lemon Skunk and GWS from GreenHouse, but the one I really want is the Super Lemon Haze. I've heard nothing but greatness about it.

Yes I dropped the "Super" a ways back. It is Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse obtained from our sponsor SeedMadness.com.
Im proud that you read the VipersNest in such length, its getting too long to read evern for me...but that will be changed shortly.
About the Lemon Haze.....Its almost done but I can pretty much say that it will be at the top. Oh the smell and the the stickyness.

Heavens to Betsy......one of my school teachers used to exclaim every time she was amazed and astounded........and after seeing your Super Lemon Haze from Arjan's Green House we are again impressed so.................. "Heavens to Betsy"

Just wanted to remind all I nominated PitViper for MOTM.

So let's get out the vote for a real Classic member who is never to busy or impressed with himself, to answer all questions, providing valuable information, with visual aids, and results.

Pit has distinguished himself in an awesome community of Top Growers and Breeders to be accesible to all even the biggest Noob (such as I was) treating all who enter the Vipersnest with dignity and respect. He freely shares his priceless knowledge of many strains, their affects, smell, smoke reports, and presentation. In addition, his intimate knowledge of Nutrients, additives, and crossing manufacturers products enables all of us to follow as he creates and feeds the best tasting buds and Medicinal Marijuana on the planet.

Pitvipers deserves Member of The Month and as always, The Vipersnest continues....never stops:goodjob::nicethread::thanks:

Wow....that was amazing. TY........Am I allowed to be a MOM again?? I dont lnow what the rules say.....thanx for the major props.:peace:

I was playing with the camera
1_6_0.jpg
]

Im proud that you read the VipersNest in such length, its getting too long to read evern for me...

It is taking on a bit of a "War and Peace" feel. We'll just call you Tolstoy from here on...lol.

Someone...hint, hint...should condense this journal down and publish it as a "how to" guide...Danko? Cervantes? Rosenthal? Noone has anything like this.

Super Lemon Haze
lemon_haze.jpg
MMMMmmmm.... That looks great!!! After growing such great bud and carefully trimming and manicuring it it's always hard to break it up and smoke it... I always find it hard to put a flame to such beauty especially after putting such work into it... but I usually get over it after the first toke... LOL.

PitViper,

I read aways back you were considering a light mover 5.0... what changed your mind? I'm in a similar situation to you except totally different... LOL. I'm in a MMJ state and was/am a Patient and Caregiver... acouple months back I was raided by LEO and they took everything... Their reasoning is I had too many plants... but they didn't know that before they raided it so IDK... They haven't persued any charges and my lawyer is wanting to wait longer to sue for the equipment back. Anyway... I've scrounged together what equipment and clones I could to start and threw things together quite fast... I'm sitting on an ebb & gro, 2 1000w, Humbolt nutes, and 18 plants in veg between 36" and 42" from base to top from floor to top I think the tallest is like 48" or 50" anyway as you prob can tell my plants are all squished together in an area like 4'x8' due to not having more lights and not visiting my garden as much cause I didn't want LEO realizing I was back up and running... so I was thinking of going with a lightmover 5.0 and did a search and found you... LOL. I'm quite impressed with your grow and was kinda wondering what your plan was... I know you said you were gonna take out the veg closet add another row and put in another 1000w but at one point you were talking about putting in two more... So what's the current plan? I thought about it quite a bit and "if I were you" LOL... I would put in the 5.0 adjust the bars all the way out and have 3 1000w on it but that's me. In my garden I plan on pushing it out to 8x8 or 9x8 and puting in a 5.0 with 2 1000w on it... I ordered my 5.0 today should have it within the next couple of days. I'll let you know how it goes... it was between two intellidrive 3.5's or a 5.0 and I couldn't find the length of the crossbar anywhere... all it says is it is adjustable... LOL. But I figured I'd give it a go anyway... I was all excited when you were talking about the 5.0 cause I could see it in action and get your opinion on it... but I guess it'll be the other way around huh? LOL...

Oh so sorry to hear about the pest prob bro... it was a very emotional point in your journal for me... My heart goes out to you...

How long left before you harvest the rest? How close are you to your 5lb? Do you think you'll hit it or are you still thinking 3.5 after the probs? I hope you at very least hit 4.5 bro...

May you be blessed with great harvests in all your future grows... I look forward to seeing them and will prob start a journal of my own so you can druel over my bud pics like I do yours LOL.
:ganjamon:

PitViper,

I read aways back you were considering a light mover 5.0... what changed your mind? I'm in a similar situation to you except totally different... LOL. I'm in a MMJ state and was/am a Patient and Caregiver... acouple months back I was raided by LEO and they took everything... Their reasoning is I had too many plants... but they didn't know that before they raided it so IDK... They haven't persued any charges and my lawyer is wanting to wait longer to sue for the equipment back. Anyway... I've scrounged together what equipment and clones I could to start and threw things together quite fast... I'm sitting on an ebb & gro, 2 1000w, Humbolt nutes, and 18 plants in veg between 36" and 42" from base to top from floor to top I think the tallest is like 48" or 50" anyway as you prob can tell my plants are all squished together in an area like 4'x8' due to not having more lights and not visiting my garden as much cause I didn't want LEO realizing I was back up and running... so I was thinking of going with a lightmover 5.0 and did a search and found you... LOL. I'm quite impressed with your grow and was kinda wondering what your plan was... I know you said you were gonna take out the veg closet add another row and put in another 1000w but at one point you were talking about putting in two more... So what's the current plan? I thought about it quite a bit and "if I were you" LOL... I would put in the 5.0 adjust the bars all the way out and have 3 1000w on it but that's me. In my garden I plan on pushing it out to 8x8 or 9x8 and puting in a 5.0 with 2 1000w on it... I ordered my 5.0 today should have it within the next couple of days. I'll let you know how it goes... it was between two intellidrive 3.5's or a 5.0 and I couldn't find the length of the crossbar anywhere... all it says is it is adjustable... LOL. But I figured I'd give it a go anyway... I was all excited when you were talking about the 5.0 cause I could see it in action and get your opinion on it... but I guess it'll be the other way around huh? LOL...

Oh so sorry to hear about the pest prob bro... it was a very emotional point in your journal for me... My heart goes out to you...

How long left before you harvest the rest? How close are you to your 5lb? Do you think you'll hit it or are you still thinking 3.5 after the probs? I hope you at very least hit 4.5 bro...

May you be blessed with great harvests in all your future grows... I look forward to seeing them and will prob start a journal of my own so you can druel over my bud pics like I do yours LOL.

We were working with a house of cards from the start, issue after issue.
We wont hit our goal for sure but its low. We still have 2/3 of the garden left to cut and those plants are big....we shall see. We encountered another problem...the most significant of ever. When I have my ducks in a row Ill disclose the isue,damage and correction. Yes we will be adding more lighting. lots changes coming in the next 2 weeks so bear with us.

:thanks:

We encountered another problem...the most significant of ever. When I have my ducks in a row Ill disclose the isue,damage and correction.
:thanks:

OHHHHH... What the Hell... man you're all about suspense huh? I gotta know what the hell is going on... I hope all your ducks will be in a row in a short time here... like 5 min... otherwise I'll have to toke up to get thru this shit.... :hmmmm: :bong:

Sorry to bug you again bro I asked before but don't believe there was a response... if anyone else know's I'd be glad to hear from them but... What was the seed bank you ordered your seeds from for this grow? Thanks in advance... Hope whatever prob. it is you're having that you won't yet discuss works out for the good...

Im just trying to correctly verbalize the response....no worries...the more we looked and thought about of the ramifications we realized how bad it was/is. Yes the buds are off the hook, the best weve done yet but there are major issues to be corrected. be patient

Back
Top Bottom