The VipersNest Continuous

nice dude, just curious, is there any reason you're using the HPS during veg instead of a MH?

I use the Hortilux enhanced HPS lamps..they give some blue in the spectrum and they veg just fine. Do I believe MH vegs better...yes...do I want to pay 200 bucks for each lamp?....no they wont grow 400 bucks better for me IMO. :slide:

yo pitiper i saw u r looking for a ppm meter eseasons.com has some good meters and resonable prices:Rasta::nicethread::popcorn:

no Im not looking for one, I have one that I recomend...Milwaukee SM802
:cool:

are you surprised?

You put on a great show and freely provide tons of great advice and suggestions.

rock on Pit!

thanks pit. I literally sit down with a notebook and pen when I read through your thread. I do that with a couple others as well, and frankly that's all I've got time for right now... but you guys teach very well through words and example, plus it's very entertaining and the pics are great.

are you surprised?

You put on a great show and freely provide tons of great advice and suggestions.

rock on Pit!
ever see a psycho clown blush?
:smokin:

thanks pit. I literally sit down with a notebook and pen when I read through your thread. I do that with a couple others as well, and frankly that's all I've got time for right now... but you guys teach very well through words and example, plus it's very entertaining and the pics are great.

thanx my friend
:yummy:

65k views... ofcourse! Hell I have to look at the damn thread 3-4x's a day just to keep up with all the posts... LOL.

How's things been going pit?

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

we finally got the door on our closet to seal the veg area...just making sure its light proof
001274.JPG

003278.JPG

its shaping up

The above lamp is going to be replaced with something different...If all goes to plan we should be sporting a new LED...god forbid. I know I havent a big LED fan but I think there are some good ones out there. Our veg closet is perfect...I dont need to cover a huge space and the unit Im getting is extremely powerful. We were offered one by a sponsor who likes our setup.I wont let the cat out of the bag and disclose the sponsor until Its in hand (I hate steppin on my dick) but it looks like its going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom