The VipersNest Continuous

Glad to see you are back up and running!!! Do you run 24/0 in veg to limit root growth and push vegetation?

Do you have problems with too many roots in Ebb and Flow, is that why you are blooming earlier than normal?

Just curious.

:peace: brother.

I normally run 18/6 but I had problems with my setup that stalled the grow big time. They just werent growing so I leave them at 24/0 for the remainder to get the most out of them. I have had root issues prior...too much. Ive cut back on the bacteria at this point. Im vegging to a max of 20-24" from now on due to me having plants that were just too big...sometimes less is more and its taken me 3-4 cycles to get that in my head. too big of plants...less pentration..too much work...etc

I normally run 18/6 but I had problems with my setup that stalled the grow big time. They just werent growing so I leave them at 24/0 for the remainder to get the most out of them. I have had root issues prior...too much. Ive cut back on the bacteria at this point. Im vegging to a max of 20-24" from now on due to me having plants that were just too big...sometimes less is more and its taken me 3-4 cycles to get that in my head. too big of plants...less pentration..too much work...etc

Yeah I was just curious, cuz I notice I get a bit of stalled growth in my 18/6. The plants stay healthy but internodal growth stalled. I know I need more lumens in veg (about 108watts of cfl's), but my little veg box just won't handle anymore heat.

Thinking I might get an LED for veg box, little UFO or something. They are good for veg I hear and low power.

(Just stopped by to chat a bit..:ganjamon:)

:peace: brother.

Hey Pit. What is that your germinating the seeds in?? Looks like brownies. Making me hungry looking at it. lol
1_17_2.jpg

another point though...the 1 free fem LA Woman seed that gave me 3 seperate fully formed seedlings are kicking ass....they look like lil skunk cabbages. dont know if anyone remembers that happening. Ill dig up a pic on that. Its one of the coollest things Ive ever seen myself...that seed is worth ALOT of money
1_17_2.jpg

005263.JPG

004269.JPG

003276.JPG

:amen::amen:
:ganjamon:

they are called Root Riot plugs....best thing Ive ever tried and Ive tried them all.
Root Riot - Growth Technology

Great. Thanks. I'm going to check those out. Sucks... because I just tossed my new seeds in rock wool. I'll definitely be picking up some of those for the next seeds I get in.

How are they with clones?? Would you recommend them for that too??

Great. Thanks. I'm going to check those out. Sucks... because I just tossed my new seeds in rock wool. I'll definitely be picking up some of those for the next seeds I get in.

How are they with clones?? Would you recommend them for that too??

I guess they work well but you have to remember these have a hormone in them that promotes rooting. Most people mix up some type of witchs brew of something to accelerate rooting...possible problem , I never tried them that way. I use a EZ cloner machine for clones. I use these for seeds.
Im not saying they wont work...rather Ive not used them that way:rollit:

another point though...the 1 free fem LA Woman seed that gave me 3 seperate fully formed seedlings are kicking ass....they look like lil skunk cabbages. dont know if anyone remembers that happening. Ill dig up a pic on that. Its one of the coollest things Ive ever seen myself...that seed is worth ALOT of money
1_17_2.jpg

005263.JPG

004269.JPG

003276.JPG

Oooohhhh, I'm so glad the triplet seed survived. All three look quite healthy.

I guess they work well but you have to remember these have a hormone in them that promotes rooting. Most people mix up some type of witchs brew of something to accelerate rooting...possible problem , I never tried them that way. I use a EZ cloner machine for clones. I use these for seeds.
Im not saying they wont work...rather Ive not used them that way:rollit:

Gottcha. I'm definitely gonna go grab some of those.

thanx man.
yes the questions are repeated but thats one of the downsides of a lengthy journal....I have no problem if someone doesnt read thru it....I just smile and answer again
:thanks:

plus, what usually happens is the more you talk about something (and do it) the deeper you understand it. . . there's a reason that people say the best way to learn something is to try to teach it.

awesome trees pit. :rollit: whats in the corner aloe or agave? brewin some tequila there?

OMm Mine came up with 2 so i bet your is from the same batch and willl have some extra heads

I hope so and I hope not. I would have to get rid of something to stay legal. :smokin: Maybe I could grow them in one pot.

Back
Top Bottom