Time to start sharing Herbies Seeds Gardens

As the title says, Time to start sharing Herbies Seeds Gardens

@Herbies Seeds is not only a sponsor of 420 Magazine, but also a supporter of our contests. I see many growers enjoying the Desert Pack in their journals, now let's start posting some here to show our sponsor how much we enjoy them and their genetics'.

This is where I need your help. My Desert Pack is still in early veg and these images came be posted also, but I would like to see some big ladies in flower also.

I will start with some veg images.

Now let me see your ladies.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thanks for stopping @Phytoplankton

I totally get it, not everyone has tried @Herbies Seeds and that's cool.

I thought I would start this thread, because I hear so many good reviews on their genetics, and they are a sponsor and supporter of 420 Magazine. I was a little taken back, when no one replied. I guess there is a difference between talk the talk and walk the walk.

That's cool, I will post occasional updates on my grow here; to show our support for them. As you probably know, I get a little excessive with my imaging documentations.
I will be changing to 12/12 in a couple weeks and will post current images, if no one else does.

Again, thanks for stopping by.

Tok..

Apple Betty in the blue cup, Runtz Punch in the purple. These are in a seedling mix amended with coco, perlite and EWC. They’ll get transplanted into 1 gallons of custom super soil then into 10 gallons of custom super soil for flower.

I’ll cross post images as the grow continues.

IMG_5486.jpeg

As the title says, Time to start sharing Herbies Seeds Gardens

@Herbies Seeds is not only a sponsor of 420 Magazine, but also a supporter of our contests. I see many growers enjoying the Desert Pack in their journals, now let's start posting some here to show our sponsor how much we enjoy them and their genetics'.

This is where I need your help. My Desert Pack is still in early veg and these images came be posted also, but I would like to see some big ladies in flower also.

I will start with some veg images.

Now let me see your ladies.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Hell yeah, it's time to show off those Herbies Seeds gardens! I wanna see some massive buds and lush greenery. Can't wait to check out your Desert Pack in early veg

I've never used Herbies, but since my go-to supplier is no longer a sponsor, Herbies will be my next purchase. Heard many good things about them, and now that they have a US branch its where I'll order next!
I’ve had only good experiences with @Herbies Seeds and I really like the express shipping n that they carry Ace seeds. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here is this week @Herbies Seeds garden from their Desert Pack.

Will post again in a week or so.

Be safe, and grow well my friendes,
Tok..

Apple Betty on top was the first to break ground. Planted directly in soil after rolling in myco, she came up 75 hours later. Runtz Punch is currently pulling its head up through the soil line. The others are from a separate breeder/bank

My FIL is growing some Herbies strains outdoors.. I’ll try to snap a pic of his garden later

I’ll try to share progress weekly or when there’s noticeable growth

IMG_5508.jpeg

I just ordered some Herbie's beans Black widow and Super Skunk just waiting on the first of the month to start popping them I'll keep you updated on their progress I'm a BIG Barney's Farm fan so I'm going to see how they compare.
The Canuks and Dutch got it going on especially the Dutch 👍

Unpopular opinion.. the Dutch destroyed sativa strains, created artificial demand, and convinced people synthetics in a closet were superior to organics outdoors. They took some of the best sativas on the planet and slammed them with indica traits, then convinced the world to grow them indoors.

If anyone would like to debate this we can do it on my journal in my signature or somewhere else that isn’t on a sponsor related thread

Chocolate Thai + Panama from @Herbies Seeds. My Panama got bud rot from not getting a dehuey in time and poor airflow in my closet. Hopefully it’s all been removed. CT is in front of the tent. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_3313.jpeg

IMG_3311.jpeg

Cap.. best thing I’ve found for bud rot is oscillating fans blowing directly on the plants.. as long as the airflow isn’t constantly blowing on the plants (oscillating is enough of a variation) both @LKABudMan and I have found wind burn doesn’t happen. I run high humidity flower and keep 5 fans in the room going once I’m deep in it. No bud rot, pm, etc.

Unpopular opinion.. the Dutch destroyed sativa strains, created artificial demand, and convinced people synthetics in a closet were superior to organics outdoors. They took some of the best sativas on the planet and slammed them with indica traits, then convinced the world to grow them indoors.

If anyone would like to debate this we can do it on my journal in my signature or somewhere else that isn’t on a sponsor related threa. I don't understand why they are different than any other place trying to sell something, it's ALL a marketing gimmick imo my gals family is from the Netherlands she actually has family still there but that's not why I'm partial honestly its all a matter of opinion and if you fell for the gimmicks like I have in the past well lessons learned hard to pick through it All sometime.

No I don't want to debate I'm not educated enough in the facts I guess why I'm partial is because all the beans I get from Canada and Holland have all been WINNERS. So its all good

Truthfully it’s the same problem across every industry, human greed. By the time people realize the damage done by greedy practices it’s almost always too late. Dutch, Indian, American, it doesn’t matter who, somewhere, some greedy bastard is figuring out a way to hoard resources for themselves. It doesn’t matter if they destroy millions of years of evolution in the process as long as they can wipe the gold leaf out of their ass with more gold leaf.

With that being said 🤣 There’s always a gem.. You can’t hold an entire population accountable for the actions of a few greedy bastards. The Dutch have brought some really good innovations to growing and agriculture.

More on topic, Herbies Seeds are pretty dependable from what I’ve seen so far. I don’t think I’ve seen a complaint about their specific genetics themselves yet. International business always carries a level of risk to it, but my experience with them has been top notch. Plus they’re based out of Spain, so they’re not in my crosshairs of accountability 🤣

I'm glad you say that about Herbie's I just got a couple of beans from them so I'm holding you to your word lol!

For me when I buy beans I try to stay close to the landrace and heirlooms I just can't see crossing all these strains when some of the old school strains have been top notch for years hell I started burning in the late 70's so 79 to be exact, but there again marketing it's all about the green and I don't mean the plant lol so Cya!!! Cover your ass !😂

Cap.. best thing I’ve found for bud rot is oscillating fans blowing directly on the plants.. as long as the airflow isn’t constantly blowing on the plants (oscillating is enough of a variation) both @LKABudMan and I have found wind burn doesn’t happen. I run high humidity flower and keep 5 fans in the room going once I’m deep in it. No bud rot, pm, etc.
I’m using a small dehuey, small circular fan blowing up underneath it and I run an exhaust fan overnight. The RH hasn’t gotten above 50 something since. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom