Herbies Seeds Hook HashFart Up!

Breaks my heart too read that. She was a beauty and you did a great job with her.

That being said, good job spotting the nanners, its always a fear of mine that I'll get them, and not spot them.

Breaks my heart too read that. She was a beauty and you did a great job with her.

That being said, good job spotting the nanners, its always a fear of mine that I'll get them, and not spot them.
Well maybe I'll lop all the preflower off and smoosh it just because ,

Some nanner photos , and she is getting pulled
20220113_171616.jpg
20220113_171555.jpg

Too bad about the boy bits buddy. (S)he was a healthy looking plant otherwise!
Thanks dd , these things happen it's dirt under the rug , I just hope this one makes it to harvest , ill do an update on the one given to grandpa of I ever get to see him

The Bruce banner seems to be moving slow with no dark hairs of any kind ,,,,,, I've decided to take a break on the heavy feeds and give a drink of just water and purpinator at 60 ml to 2 gallons .
20220120_171526.jpg
20220120_171541.jpg
20220120_171608.jpg
20220120_171736.jpg

If everything looks fine with zero problems I'll introduce this product the last 3 weeks of flower , only feeding it once a week
20220120_172000.jpg

That foliage is beautiful man! So healthy.
Thanks baked I hate snipping healthy leafs but it was just getting to bushy , all the hairs are still white it feels like this banner is taking forever ,, ,, grandpa's banner is still in veg and he says it has 15 finger fannies ill try and get a picture if I get a chance

Thanks baked I hate snipping healthy leafs but it was just getting to bushy , all the hairs are still white it feels like this banner is taking forever ,, ,, grandpa's banner is still in veg and he says it has 15 finger fannies ill try and get a picture if I get a chance
Those leaves are beautiful. So healthy as already stated. You have plans for them? Looking for ideas for my trim when I harvest. Thanks.

NTH

Back
Top Bottom